剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
不行
No.
你有什么事瞒着我
What are you not telling me?
你帮费恩建立的事业
The business that you helped Finn build,
投资者们都由你继续掌管
the people that invested in it, they want you to keep running it.
我们都同意 包括肖恩
We're agreed on that, Sean included.
他们不想让肖恩染指 他们想让他消失
They don't want Sean anywhere near it, they want him gone -
他太能闹 而且难以捉摸
he's too noisy and unpredictable.
所以呢
So, what...
他们想杀了他 我们的投资者
they tried to kill him, our investors?
他们杀了费恩
They killed Finn.
他们杀了他是因为他想离开
They killed him because he was trying to leave.
多长...你知道这件事多久了
How... How long have you known?
肖恩遇袭之后
After Sean was attacked,
我从杰文那得知了真♥相♥
I got the truth out of Jevan.
-都一周了 -我在想事情的经过
- A week? - I was thinking things through,
保护我们的安全 尤其是你
keeping us safe, especially you.
你知道肖恩都快疯了 不知道是谁袭击他
You do know Sean's going crazy, not knowing who attacked him...
是阿尔巴尼亚 巴基斯坦 希腊 库尔德还是中国人
Albanians, Pakistanis, Greeks, Kurds, Chinese?
-告诉他会挑起战争且我们赢不了 -我必须告诉他
- Telling him now will start a war we can't win. - I have to tell him.
-想想 我们都不知道是和谁打交道 -我见过一些人
- Think, we don't know who we're dealing with. - I've met some of them.
你见过的是给他们办事的人
You've met faces who work for them.
这就是你所做的 什么都不说 控制一切
This's what you do, you keep everything to yourself. You control everything...
亚历克斯 我想让咱俩活命
Alex, I am trying to keep us all alive.
-肖恩应该知道真♥相♥ -听着
- Sean deserves to know. - Listen!
说真的 你打算怎么办
Really, what are you going to do?
你得告诉我
You are going to tell me...
你给谁办事
..Who you work for.
你好吗
How's it going?
好了
Yeah
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
-进来吧 -好
- Come in. - OK.
-请 -谢谢
- Please. - Yeah, cheers.
-这是谁的家 -我认识的一个人
- Whose place is this? - It's a guy I see sometimes --
婚姻幸福型
Yeah, happily married type.
不过很适合我 我喜欢界限感
Suits me though, I like the boundaries.
来 过来啊
Come on, come on.
他出国待几个月
He's out of the country for a few months,
而我们需要地方藏身 所以
and we needed a place to hide, so...
我们在城市周围有几个这样的避难所
We've got a few boltholes like this round the city,
兵来将挡水来土掩 进来吧
for when the wind changes. Come in.
塑料
Plastic?
-有老鼠吗 -老鼠
- You got rats? - Huh, rats?
是啊 老鼠 看
Yeah, rats. Look!
-没想到你还会烤面包 -我需要点小乐趣
- I didn't take you for a baker. - I need some kind of vice.
-你尝一个吗 你吃午饭了吗 -不用了
- Do you want one, have you had lunch, have you eaten? - No.
不过看着挺可爱的
Looks lovely though.
那是给巴克斯特的
That's for Baxter.
巴克斯特是谁
Who's Baxter?
哦
Right
这是谁的狗
Whose dog is that?
朝肖恩开枪的女服务生的 在她车里发现的
The waitress who shot at Sean. We found him in the van.
它没想杀我们 所以就...
He hasn't tried to kill us yet, so, you know.
你在车里还有其他发现吗
You find anything else in the van?
什么都没有 连指纹都没有
Nothing, not even a fingerprint.
-你好点了吗 -嗯 谢谢华♥莱♥士♥太太
- You better? - Yeah, thank you, Mrs Wallace.
-谢谢你能来 -别客气
- Thanks for coming. - My pleasure.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是 你好吗
- Good to see you. - You too. Good?
嗯 给艾略特拿个盘子
Yeah. Let's get a plate for Elliot.
-你不是素食主义者吧 -当然不是
- You're not vegan, are you? - Am I fuck!
-谢天谢地 -我什么都吃
- Thank God for that. - I'll have anything.
很高兴看见你坐桌子旁边 艾略特
It's really nice to see you at the table, Elliot,
不是躺上面
instead of on it.
嗯 感觉也不错
Yeah, it feels good too.
-很好吃 谢谢 -来点酒吗
- This is lovely, mate, thank you. - Mm. Some wine?
好的 给我加点
Yeah, I'll have a little top-up.
谢谢
Thank you.
替我挨一枪 为什么这么做
Taking a bullet for me, why'd you do it?
如果你死了 我就失业了
If you're dead, I'm out of a job.
还是你自己也有点不想活
Or there's part of you that doesn't want to live.
我有点搞不懂了 你想从我这得到什么
I can't work you out. What do you want from me?
保护 为了香农和丹尼 更多保护
Protection. For Shannon and Danny - more protection.
就这样
That's it?
同意
Done.
香农一直在照顾你 是吗
Shannon's been looking after you, yeah?
你觉得是谁干的
Who do you think is doing this?
没证据指向我们认识的帮派
Doesn't point to any of the gangs we know.
肖恩 他们进了你家
Sean, they got in your house.
你和你♥爸♥关系好吗 艾略特
You close to your dad, Elliot?
我爸会一再给我施压 告诉我如何更进一步
Mine would push and push, show me how to go further,
让我更上一层楼 做我觉得做不到的事
make me go further, do things I didn't think I could do.
你知道吗 我非常尊重你
You know what? And I mean this with the utmost respect...
你♥爸♥听起来有点像个混♥蛋♥
..Your dad sounds like a bit of a cunt.
还有那个女服务员 她很聪明
And that waitress, she was clever.
你妈说车上没发现指纹
Your mum said there wasn't a fingerprint in the van.
除非狗必须被植入芯片
Except dogs have got to be microchipped,
好让它们跟主人链接一起
linking them to their owners.
你给我找过好医生 你认识好兽医吗
Now, you got me some good doctors. You know any good vets?
不 对不起 不行
No, look -- I'm sorry, I can't.
就是不行 好吗
Look, I just can't, OK?
亚历山大
Alexander?
他不留言
He won't leave a message,
他一直说想和肖恩面对面谈谈
keeps saying he wants to talk to Sean face to face.
艾略特是个例外
Elliot is the exception.
不能让其他人知道我们的位置 杜马尼家也不行
No-one else can know where we are, not even the Dumanis.
我知道
I know, I get it!
她是军人
She's military.
丹麦特种部队
Danish Special Forces.
杰格兵团
Jaeger Corps.
我们换个调料吧
Let's change that dressing.
孩子马上就要出生了
The baby is due soon.
你想要什么
What do you want?
钱
The money.
就明天
It's tomorrow.
嗯
Yes?
我告诉过你
I've told you --
除非我知道我的孩子安全 否则你一分钱也看不到
you don't get to see a penny until I know my baby is safe.
她必须活着
She has to live.
列夫
Leif!
她必须活着
She has to live.
我上楼 你去地下室
I'll go upstairs, you take the basement.
菲利克斯
Felix.
靠
Shit!
操
Fuck.
-操 -靠
- Fuck! - Shit!
我爱我丈夫
I loved my husband.
我知道他是个撒谎的混♥蛋♥
And I know he's a lying, fucking cunt,
如果他在这里 我会把他的眼睛挖出来
and if he was here now, I'd rip his fucking eyes out,
但他不在 可你在
but he's not, and you are.
对两个家庭进行全面监控
Complete surveillance on both families.
这些人他妈是谁
Who the fuck are these people?
巴克斯特
Baxter!
妈妈 我回来了
Mum, I'm back!
妈妈
Mum?
-有人吗 -你好啊
- Hello? - Hey. How're you doing?
-你是谁 我妈妈呢 -别担心
- Who are you, where's my mum? - Don't worry about that.
我们是警♥察♥ 你妈妈失踪了
We're police officers. Your mum has been reported missing.
-她怎么了 -我们不知道 所以我们过来了
- What's happened to her? - We don't know, that's why we're here.
你是菲利克斯吧
You must be Felix, right?
我是艾略特
Well, I'm Elliot.
我帮你拿包 看起来很重
Let me help you with your bag, that looks really heavy.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表