剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
And I trust you can find your way safely back.
请吧
Please...
艾略特 别再来我的营业地盘
Elliot, don't ever come to my place of business
舞刀弄枪的
brandishing a weapon again.
-我只是来找他 -我同意了
- I just came for him. - And I let you.
带他回去的时候要说清楚
Make that clear when you take him back.
处理了
我想知道家门口发生了什么事
天啊
Oh, God.
小心头
Mind your head.
-他怎么了 -先走
- What the fuck has happened to him? - Just go!
该死 真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
Oh, fucking, fucking Jesus.
天啊
Oh, God!
杰克 杰克 告诉我 你知道什么
Jack. Jack, tell me what you know.
我搞砸了
I fucked up, man.
-是吗 -我应该
- Yeah? - I should've...
怎么回事 谁杀了他
What happened? Who killed him?
杰克
Jack?
小屁孩
Kids.
就是一群小屁孩
Fucking nobodies, man.
一群小屁孩
Fucking nobodies.
开着一辆
In some...
红色新星
..Red Nova.
然后呢
Yes?
G443
G-four...four-three...
好的 红色新星G443
OK, yeah, Red Nova G443...
SAV
..S-A-V.
我们该走了 要走吗
We should leave. Should we leave?
-达伦 -我不知道 好吧
- Darren? - All right, I don't know, OK!
他们肯定知道是我们干的
Look, they have to know it was us.
如果他们现在不知道 你♥爸♥也会知道的
And if they don't by now, your dad will.
这里够我们躲一段时间了 等等就行
We got enough here to lay low, just have to wait.
要多久
For how long?
这种又不是扭头就忘的小事
I mean, it's not like you just fucking forget something like that.
再打给他们
Call 'em again.
听着 他们也许能帮我们
Look, they might be able to do something to help us.
我说了 没戏的
I keep tellin' you, it's a dead line.
他们耍了我们
They fucked us.
我们只能靠自己
We're on our own.
靠 它在漏水
Oh, bollocks, he's leaking.
给我们拿条毛巾 好吗
Grab us a towel, will you?
臭小子们都去哪了
Fucking boys! Where you off to?
天哪
Jesus Christ!
不 不 求你了 不
No, no, no, please, no!
不 不
No, no!
操
Fuck!
你兄弟呢
Where's your fucking brother?
我听说他身上有把手♥枪♥
Cos I heard he had a fucking pistol on him
他和我手下朝阿尔巴尼亚小混混开了枪
and he and my boy went and put a bullet in some Albanian nobody.
然后人就没了
Now I ain't seen either since.
但我知道他们不会因为
But I know they're not in hiding,
一个阿尔巴尼亚人躲起来
cos of some fucking dead Albanian.
我发誓 我什么都不知道
I swear, I don't know anything.
巧了 我也是
Well, that makes two of us now.
爸
Dad!
约安 他问我能不能借车
Ioan, he asked if he could borrow her.
我发誓 我什么都不知道 求你了
I swear to God, I don't know anything. Please don't.
找到他们两个
Find 'em! Both of 'em!
我要卢安
I want Luan.
跪在这里 解释清楚
Right here, on his knees, explaining himself.
他的人带走了杰克 我想知道为什么
His men took Jack, and I want to know why.
肖恩 停下
Sean, just stop, stop.
现在把卢安大老远带过来会让我们看起来很绝望
Dragging Luan across the city now makes us look desperate.
我们得妥善处理
We have got to play this right.
整个城市都在找凶手
I have the entire city looking for his killer.
我们正在商业伙伴中树敌
We are making enemies out of business partners.
时间越长 他们就越早背叛我们
And the longer that goes on, the sooner they turn on us.
我们必须找到和平解决办法
We've got to find a peaceful solution to this.
你看到我爸的脸了吗
Did you see my dad's face in there?
我对和平不感兴趣
I'm not interested in peace.
玛丽安 跟你儿子谈谈
Marian, talk to your boy.
我同意肖恩的观点
I agree with Sean.
杀了我丈夫的人就是这个家族的敌人
Whoever killed my husband remains an enemy to this family.
如果我们现在怂了 他们就会踩到我们头上
If we back down now, they'll walk all over us.
-这跟 -够了 够了
- It's not about... - Enough. Enough!
所有人
All of you.
团结就是力量
Our strength lies in our unity.
这是你♥爸♥为我们建立的
That's what your dad built for us.
听着 孩子
Listen, son.
我只想把那个人的头给你带来
I want nothing more than to bring you the head of
不管是哪个吃了雄心豹子的敢惹咱
whoever the hell had the guts to do this to us.
但是在今早的会议上 你一意孤行
But, in that meeting, this morning, you acted alone.
这让我们看起来很软弱而且不团结
And that makes us look weak and divided.
跟我合作 肖恩
Work with me, Sean,
我保证会如你所愿的
and I promise you I will give you everything,
就像我为你父亲做的那样
just like I did for your father.
那就好
I'm glad to hear it.
-杰克 -带他去会议室
- Jack! - Get him in the boardroom!
小心
Watch out.
真对不起
I'm so fucking sorry.
-把他弄出去 -不 不 让他留下
- Get him outside! - No, no. He stays.
撑住 杰克
Come on, Jack.
-杰克 没事的 -叫医生
- Come on, Jack, it's OK. - Get a doctor.
叫医生
Get a doctor!
操
Fuck!
-他在里面怎么样 -他昏过去了
- How's he doing in there? - He passed out.
-他晕过去好几回了 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁
- Yeah, he does that a lot. - Who the fuck are you?
没事 他是我们的人 他就是砸了酒吧的混♥蛋♥
It's OK, he's one of ours. He's the twat that tore up the pub.
艾略特 是我找到他的
Elliot. I'm the one who found him.
你自己一个人把他弄回来的
You did all of that on your own?
-他们有六个人吧 -八个
- What was it? Six of them? - Eight.
但我有一个飞镖 所以
But I had a dart, so...
如果他愿意 卢安可以在那里杀了我们
If he wanted to, Luan could've killed us there and then.
很轻松
Easily.
医生给他打了一针 他会一直昏到早上
Doctor gave him a shot. He'll be out until the morning.
带他回他的公♥寓♥ 他需要休息
Take him back to his flat, he needs rest.
让他睡一觉 我们明早再问他
Let him sleep it off, we'll grill him in the morning.
肖恩 相信我
Sean.Trust me.
还好你不需要
It's a good thing you didn't need it.
-跪下 -肖恩
- Get on your knees. - Sean.
不 我不信
No, I don't buy it.
卢安把杰克还给了我们 一定有什么问题
Luan gave Jack back to us. That has to mean something.
不 不 他派你来的 是吗
No, no, no. He sent you, didn't he?
什么 不 不 我为吉姆工作 我为你工作
What? No. No, I work for Jim. I work for you.
你指望我相信
You expect me to believe
一个街头小人物能办到你做的事吗
some street grunt can do what you just did?
我们花了一周在市里搜寻 你一天就能找到他
We spent a week searching the city. You find him in a day!
胡扯 你♥他♥妈♥就是间谍
It's bullshit. You're a fucking wooden horse.
那你把我砍了啊
Go on, then, cut me open.
别跟我来这套
Don't even...
你知道我爸是谁
I'm my father's son,
你再不说实话 我就用砂磨机
and I will take a fucking belt sander to your eyes
-磨光你的眼睛 -滚你♥妈♥的♥
- if you don't start talking. - Fuck off!
我今天为你这么拼命
Shit I've been through today, for you.
冒着生命危险把那个昏过去的傻♥逼♥拖到你家门口
Risked my life to drag that dizzy cunt to your door
你居然用枪指着我的头
and you put a fucking gun to my head?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
说完了吗
You done?
他看到是谁干的
He saw who did it.
杰克
Jack.
他看到谁杀了你父亲
He saw who killed your father.
他说
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表