剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
我父亲在伦敦的大街上被杀害了
My father was taken from us on the streets of London.
我发誓 他的死与我们无关
I assure you we had no hand in his death.
肖恩让我去找杀害他父亲的人
Sean asked me to find the guy who killed his father.
-杰克呢 -我发誓我不知道
- Where's Jack? - I swear I don't know.
他们迟早会发现的 关于她
Sooner or later they're gonna find out about her.
不要对任何人松口 听到了吗
Say nothing to no-one, you hear?
什么都不能运进来 什么也不能运出去
Nothing gets brought in. Nothing gets shipped out.
今天不行 比利 求你了
Not today, Billy, please
唯一要做的事情
The only business to get done
就是查出来是谁开的枪
will be finding out who pulled the trigger.
请转告阿西夫这不会影响我们的安排
Please tell Asif this won't affect our arrangement.
对于纳西尔和他爸 大门似乎还是敞开的
他面对了一次死亡 一次
还是个孩子
肖恩 比利 我们到了
Sean, Billy, we're here.
我能打兔子吗
Can I shoot a rabbit?
拿着 走吧
Here. Go on.
我们在旧谷仓见 好吗 去吧
We'll meet you up at the old barn, all right? Come on.
没事的
It'll be OK.
等一下 孩子们
Hold on there, boys.
过来
Come 'ere.
我们出生在一个既定的世界中
We were born into a certain world.
命中注定是我们
It was chosen for us. Fated.
可能有人会认为很残忍♥
Some might think it's brutal.
我觉得很光荣
I say it's glorious.
如果你能做到这一点
Now, if you can do this one thing,
那你就可以拥有它所带来的一切
then you can have all that it has to offer.
你想要吗 儿子
Do you want that, son?
想
Yeah.
我要你杀了这个人
I want you to take this man's life.
-他做了什么 -他做了个交易
- What did he do? - He made a bargain.
就像你要做的那样 一旦你踏入这个世界
Just like you're about to. Once you enter this world,
你就得接受必须杀人 否则可能会被杀
you accept that you must kill, or in turn you may be killed.
一旦你明白了这条规则 就容易很多
Once you understand that rule, it's easy.
你就能杀人毫不犹豫
You can take a life without hesitation.
你就能建立一个帝国并且称王
You can build an empire, be a king.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
求你了 求你了 对不起
Please, please. I'm sorry.
对不起 你不必这么做 求你了 不要
I'm sorry, you don't have to do this, please! Don't.
求你了 对不起 对不起 求你了 求你了
Please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, please! Please. Please.
-费恩 -求你了 求你了 对不起
- Finn... - Please. Please, I'm so sorry,
你不必这么做 不 求你了
you don't have to do it. No, please!
不 求你了 求你了 求你了
No, don't please! Please! Please.
-开枪射桶 -求你了
- Just shoot the bucket. - Please.
求你了 不要
Please. Please, no.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起 天啊 我错了
Sorry. Sorry, Christ! I'm sorry!
求求你了
Please! Please.
不用非杀我不可
You don't have to do it!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
求你了 对不起
Please. I'm so sorry!
伦敦黑帮
第一季 第二集
土耳其
赶紧的 快点
把剩下的都拿出来再烧
把车开到下个检查站 像往常一样交接
好的 好的
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
英格兰肯特郡
肚子里都是空的
They're fucking empty!
带到那边去
每人拎两袋 快
旱期结束了
战争也开始了
别担心肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥
他心烦意乱得注意不到伦敦已经失控了
杰克 杰克 开门
Jack! Jack, open up!
操
Fuck!
心理评估 艾略特·卡特探长
Psych evaluation. DI Elliot Carter.
梅医生在场 2020年3月12日
In the presence of Dr May. 12th March, 2020.
你有睡眠问题吗
Have you had any trouble sleeping?
没有
No.
做噩梦吗 思想消极吗
Any nightmares? Negative thoughts?
没有
No.
食欲不振吗
Experiencing a loss of appetite?
没有
No.
他卧底两年了
He's been undercover for two years.
他离暴♥力♥越来越近了 却搞不到任何证据
He's getting closer to the violence but not to any evidence.
卧底就是这样引来杀身之祸的
This is how UCs get killed.
-这次不同 -这次更糟
- This is different. - It's worse.
他不稳定
He's unstable.
你想妻子吗 内奥米
Do you think about your wife, Naomi?
她去世多久了
How long has it been since she died?
两年了
Two years.
你儿子塞缪尔 还是山姆
And your son Samuel, or was it Sam?
塞缪尔
Samuel.
你想塞缪尔吗
Do you think about Samuel?
当然想
Of course I do.
我只求任其发挥 看看他有什么办法
Just let it play out. See what he comes up with. All I'm asking.
他同流合污了吗
Is he compromised?
冒了什么风险是我们无法向法官解释的
Taken any risks we can't explain to a judge?
没有
No.
他很小心
He's careful.
我们曾经经历过 维克
We've been here before, Vic.
卧底迷失自己 多年的监督就白费了
Years of surveillance wasted when a UC loses his way.
希望这次有所不同
Let's hope this is different.
落日按♥摩♥
你通过了 他让你接着干
You did it. He's keeping you in.
我们能完成任务 维克 我感觉有转机
We can do this, Vic. I've felt the shift.
我们知道肖恩把一个男孩扔下了楼
We know Sean threw a boy off a building.
愿他安息
May he rest in peace
但如果这与空壳公♥司♥没有关联
but if it doesn't connect to the shell companies,
或是资产基金
or the asset funds,
就触及不到华♥莱♥士♥组织
it doesn't touch the Wallace organisation.
我们知道他们通过他们的资产帝国洗钱
We know they launder through their property empire, hmm?
如今是肖恩兼管这一切
Sean is overseeing all that now.
他不仅仅是在建堡垒
He's not just building the towers.
那我们需要纸质文件
Then we need a paper trail.
-亚历克斯 -杜马尼
- Alex? - Dumani?
他管账
He pushes the numbers.
他不想弄脏自己的手 不杀人
Keeps his nose clean. Steers clear of the bodies.
这对我们有什么帮助
That's helpful to us how?
肖恩管事他就没法独善其身
No way he can stay clean while Sean's running it.
如果幸运的话 情况会变得一团糟
And if we're lucky, this will get messy.
幸运
Lucky?
谁啊
For whom?
好的 华♥莱♥士♥先生
Yes, Mr Wallace.
杰克死了
Fucking 'ell Jack.
你觉得是什么情况
What does it look like to you?
我不知道
I mean, I dunno.
人不会拼命求生然后又自杀的
A man doesn't fight for his life then kill himself.
他只跟你说过那个吉普赛小子
You're the only one he told about the Traveller kid.
因为你的话惹出很多事端
Lot of havoc being done on your word.
纽汉市社区中心
没有采取任何措施来抑制
..has done nothing to quell the rise
外国投资者抬高我国房♥地♥产♥价格的增长
in foreign investors pushing up our property prices.
叔叔 我们有人登上政♥治♥舞台 对于社区是鼓舞人心
但通过签支票就能知道他心系哪里
还有哪位
还有哪位
今年已经有三个年轻人死于海♥洛♥因♥
毒品来自巴基斯坦
你有什么办法阻止
感谢提问 叔叔
首先 请节哀顺变
你儿子贾米勒是个与众不同的孩子
海♥洛♥因♥是我十分关注的一个问题
如果我成为伦敦市长
Should I become the Mayor of London,
我致力于终结这种毒瘾和暴♥力♥的循环
I am committed to ending this cycle of addiction and violence.
我会要求街上增派警力
On the streets I will be demanding more police.
给我们的社区更多关怀
More care in our communities.
帮助我们的年轻人做出正确的选择
我希望人们不要再
And I want people to stop looking
将他们视为潜在的极端分子
at them as potential extremists,
而是把他们视为人们的领袖
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表