剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
Really?
工作怎么样
How's work?
还行吧
Yeah, fine.
就是很忙
It's busy.
抱歉我最近不常来
Sorry I haven't been around much lately.
昨天我让莎莉带我去墓地了
I got Sally to take me to the cemetery yesterday.
好吧
Yeah. Well...
跟她说
..tell her
谢谢
thank you...
替我转达
..from me.
过来
Come here.
你遇到什么麻烦了
What kind of trouble are you in?
是因为现在的工作吗
Is this work now?
没有 爸 真的
No. Dad, really...
没事
it's fine.
如果你知道我所做的事 你会为我骄傲
If you knew what I was doing, you'd be proud of me.
艾略特
Elliot...
我为你骄傲的
I am proud of you.
他们是阿尔巴尼亚人
They were an Albanian family.
阿尔巴尼亚整条血脉都被灭了
The whole bloodline wiped out in Albania.
费恩想杀的是哪个
Which one did Finn want dead?
应该不是那个12岁的孩子
Probably not the 12-year-old.
-费恩不会这样 -这是卢安给你的
- This isn't Finn. - Luan brought you this?
费恩允许他洗钱 让他杀人
Finn gave him a free pass on some washing to do the hit.
价值五亿英镑
Half a billion pounds worth.
这么多钱 我应该早在账上发现了
That much money, I'd have seen it in the books.
费恩一定绕过你了 他绕过了咱俩
Finn must have bypassed you. He bypassed us both.
不 卢安撒谎 这不是费恩的行事风格
No, Luan's lying. This isn't how Finn operated.
-让他走... -两周前 没错
- Tell him to go... - A fortnight ago, yes.
但费恩头部中枪事出有因
But something got Finn shot in the head.
我去查这笔钱 然后我们再做判断
I'll look for the money. Then we pass judgment.
我和肖恩谈谈
Let me talk to Sean.
-不 先不用 -先不用什么意思
- No, not yet. - What do you mean, not yet.
因为我需要思考
Because I need to think,
肖恩用科尔这种变♥态♥ 我没法跟他说
and I cannot do that with Sean using psychopaths like Cole.
一片混乱
It's chaos.
肖恩陷入了混乱
Sean walked into chaos.
他怎么能接管一切还一副没事的样子
How can he take over and act like everything's fine?
我只希望那小子听我的
I just wish the boy would listen to me.
费恩给这座城市建立的秩序 正被肖恩摧毁
Finn brought order to this city, and Sean's destroying that.
相信我 亚历克斯 我们身上有一条人命
Believe me, Alex. They tie one body to us,
不只是我们暴露了 所有人都暴露了
and it's not just us exposed - it's everybody.
你知道肖恩是爱你的
You know Sean loves you.
这就是今晚聚餐的目的
That's what this whole dinner tonight's about.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
如果我不设法管好他儿子的话
And I wouldn't be honouring Finn's memory
我也没法缅怀费恩
if I didn't at least try to keep his son in check.
今晚杰文邀请我们去见几位
Jevan's invited us to meet some...
费恩的朋友
friends of Finn's tonight.
朋友
Friends?
那肖恩呢
What about Sean?
我们会准时回来赴宴的
We'll be back in time for his dinner.
这个城市曾经都是阿西夫的货 如今是我们的
我们能搞定吗
有华♥莱♥士♥支持就能
难道你忘了他差点把孩子们...
不要再提孩子们了
你觉得你能装满吗
You think you can fill it?
打开码头
Open the docks,
-没问题 -很好
- No problem. - Good.
- 我们联手会赚很多钱 -为什么
- We're going to make a lot of money together. - Why?
你为什么想和我做生意
Why do you want to go into business with me?
我知道你愿意牺牲什么
I've seen what you're willing to sacrifice.
你知道人们如何形容我敌人的敌人吗
You know what they say about my enemy's enemy?
阿西夫 她和肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥一起
看着就像是一起上♥床♥了
所以这是针对阿西夫
So this is about Asif?
是整个旧秩序
The entire old order.
我得和我信任的人一起做事
I work with who I can trust now.
如果有人生气 那就随他吧
If people get angry, so be it.
你男朋友不喜欢我
Your boyfriend doesn't like me.
我的人♥民♥
My people...
他们为我而死
they die for me,
我一声令下 他们也为会你而死
and if I tell them they die for you too.
不管阿西夫怎么对付我们
Whatever Asif throws at us...
不会发生这种事的
It won't come to that.
纳西尔是公众人物 他父亲不会冒险引人注意
Nasir's in the public eye. His father won't risk the attention.
那卢安呢
And Luan?
你直视过他的眼睛吗
Have you looked him in the eye?
还没有
Not yet.
避税天堂 住房♥地狱
Tax haven, housing hell!
涓滴效应就是个谎言
The trickle-down effect has been a lie
我是来拆穿这个骗局的
and I am here to tackle that deceit
从内部开始
from the inside.
暂停 说完
Pause. Let it land.
每个空空如也的家都在侵蚀我们城市的灵魂
Every empty home chips away at our city's soul.
肖恩和莱尔联手了
这两个杂种以为能扳倒我
爸 我刚到一个活动现场 我想说
得让肖恩知道他得罪的是谁
2现在不是时候 爸
选举即将来临 民♥意♥调查对我有利
采取点行动
这座城市不仅仅是目的地
This city is more than just a destination.
伦敦也是家
London is a home.
纳西尔·阿夫里迪竞选市长
是时候结束结束外国投资者
The time has come to end the exploitation of OUR capital
对我国资本的剥削了
by rich foreign investors.
对于那些空置高楼
And to those developers with towers that lay empty,
为伦敦资产犯罪化提供便利的开♥发♥商们
facilitating the criminalisation of London property,
我要对你们说
I am here to tell you...
旅程结束了
the ride is over.
我的政♥府♥机构冲着你而来
My office is coming for you.
你好 妹妹
All right, sis?
等下 病房♥里有诺如病毒
Wait! Norovirus on the ward.
我不会生病的
I don't get sick.
你知道我有超能力
You know it's my super power.
收到我关于今晚的信息了吗
You get my message about tonight?
收到了 我以为这是个玩笑
Yeah. I assumed it was a joke.
-周日在妈家烤肉 -今天是周三
- Sunday roast at Mum's house. - It's Wednesday.
周三烤肉 管他呢
Wednesday roast, then. Who gives a shit?
家庭晚餐 华♥莱♥士♥和杜曼尼两家
Family dinner - the Wallaces and the Dumanis.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你都不能为我牺牲两个小时吗
You can't sacrifice two hours of your night for me?
为了你和比利 可以
For you and Billy, yes.
为她不行
Not her.
没有老妈就没有我
No Mum - no me.
我不跟敲诈者谈判
I don't negotiate with blackmailers.
那肚子里的宝宝呢
What about the bump?
你不给他机会见见肖恩叔叔吗
You gonna deny it the chance to meet Uncle Seany?
学习下处世之道
Learn the ways of the world?
听着 我在工作 肖恩
Look, I'm working, Sean.
你是核心 小杰
You're a tonic, Jacq.
我需要你在那
I need you there.
好吧
Fine.
说清楚 这个孩子不会
Just to be clear, this baby will not
跟他肖恩叔叔学处世之道的
be learning the ways of the world from his Uncle Seany.
什么情况
What have we got?
血压很低 他正在适应
We've got low blood pressure and he's been fitting...
还有呢
Anything else?
你来这干吗
What are you doing here?
我只是想谈谈 那天晚上
I just wanted to talk... about the other night.
-什么都没发生 -是的 我知道 但是
- Yeah, well, nothing happened. - Yeah, I know, but...
我得去上班了 艾略特
I've got to go to work, Elliot.
两年了
It's two years.
我妻子和孩子去世两年了
It's two years since my wife and child died.
她的名字是 娜奥米
Her name was... Naomi.
儿子叫塞缪尔
And his was Samuel.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表