剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
Look, we're really sorry.
都在那了 拿着吧
It's all there, just take it.
跪下
Drop to your knees.
立刻
Now!
艾略特 记住爱德说的话
Right, Elliot. Remember what Ed said.
照我说的做
You do as I say when I say it.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有
No.
很好 你和你♥爸♥现在很危险
Good. Cos it's you and your dad on the line.
准备好 小子
So get ready, champ.
看看你是不是比你老爸强
Let's see if you're any better than your old man.
-等等 等等 -住手 住手
- Wait, wait, wait! - Stop! Stop!
手臂放在身边 好孩子
Arms by your side, good lad.
你现在就是沙袋
You're a fucking punchbag now.
叮叮 第一回合
Ding ding. Round one.
别打他
Leave him alone!
把珠宝拿走吧
Just take the jewellery!
操 用点力 好吗
Fuck me, put some weight behind it, would ya?
趴下 趴下 操
Go down, go down! Fuck!
好了
Ooh, there we go.
这才对嘛
There he is, look.
来个全套 好吗
Right, let's do this properly, shall we?
放开我 求你了 放开我
Get off me, man! Please. Get off!
-住手 -膝盖
- Stop! - Knee.
住手
Stop!
不要 不要
Don't you... Don't! Don't!
你想让我再和你老爸喝杯茶吗
Would you rather me go for another cup of tea with your old man?
放开我 求你了
Get off! Please!
拜托 求你了 不要
Please. Please, don't.
-求你了 求你了 -想想你♥爸♥ 艾略特
- I beg you, I'm begging you, please. - Think of your dad, Elliot.
住手
Stop!
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no! No...
别这样
Don't do it.
如果不想
If not...
就动手
Do it.
来吧 快点
Come on... Come on!
还剩两回合
Two rounds to go.
我
I...er...
我觉得我们不应该告诉肖恩今晚的事
I don't think we should tell Sean about tonight.
同意
Agreed.
你没胃口了
You lost your appetite?
红酒喝太多了
Too much wine.
俗话说半杯也无妨
They do say half a glass doesn't hurt.
这是给香农的
It's for Shannon.
但谢谢你慈母般的忠告
But thanks for the motherly advice.
你不必一个人承受 杰奎琳
You don't have to do this alone, Jacqueline.
-我很乐意帮忙 -我不是一个人
- I would love to help. - I'm not alone.
我有朋友和支持
I have friends and support.
我的孩子可能不会变成
My child might have a chance at not turning out
瘾君子或暴徒了
a heroin addict or a thug.
你真的把一切都怪到我头上 是吗
You really do blame me for everything, don't you?
-你当时在场 -干杯
- You were there. - Cheers.
比尔
Bill...
你父亲教了他们该如何活下去
Your father taught them how to survive in this life.
天啊 他们可以做出选择
God, that was a choice.
说实话 这就是你对你儿子的期望吗
This is honestly what you wanted for your sons?
这就是我们的人生
This is who we are.
不是我
Not me.
是你
Yes, you.
你能做自己
You are who you are
是因为我保护你不受你父亲的伤害
because I shielded you from your father.
我答应过自己
I made a promise with myself...
把女儿好好养大
to bring up a daughter so good...
让她愿意背弃自己的家人
that she would turn her back on her own family.
我只是没想到心会这么疼
I just never thought it would hurt so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂 我们该谈谈了
Hello. It's about time we spoke.
肖恩 听好了
Sean, listen carefully.
看来爱德没跟你说过
It appears Ed has not spoken to you
我和你父亲的交易
about the deal I made with your father.
来我办公室 我们可以谈谈
Come to my office, and we can discuss.
格雷厄姆斯
Grahams.
叫所有人过来
Call everyone in.
-喝一杯吗 -不 别挡我的路
- Can I offer you a drink? - No, just get out of my way.
托弗
肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥行动了
我们吸取了教训 别打她了
We've learnt our lesson. Please just leave her alone.
-叮叮 第三回合 -不 不 求你了
- Ding, ding, round three. - No, no, no, please.
把锤子扔了吧
Actually, let's take the hammer away, yeah.
打断她的胳膊
Break her arm.
不 别这样
No, don't do this.
她和你♥爸♥的选一个 艾略特
It's hers or your dad's, Elliot.
嗯
Yeah.
离她远点
Get the fuck away from her!
来啊 打我的 打断我的
Go on, go on, break mine! Break mine!
打断我的 来啊
Break mine! Go on.
打啊
Break it.
-来啊 -先打断他的 再打断她的
- Go on. - His first. Hers second.
不
No.
我不干
I won't do it.
老板打电♥话♥来了 我们得走了
Call in from the boss. We've got to go.
立刻
Right now.
马克 他听起来很生气
Mark, he sounded pissed off.
跟着我
Follow me.
我第一眼看到你就知道了
I fucking knew it the moment I laid eyes on you.
马克 什么鬼
Mark, what the fuck?
你不光是陆军
There's more than just a fucking squaddie in there.
你♥他♥妈♥还是警♥察♥ 是吗
You're a fucking cop, aren't you?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
快走 到时候看看肖恩怎么说
Move. Let's see what Sean makes of you.
把手伸出来
Hands out.
你确定吗
爱德拖着他的脚 而且莫西迟早会发现问题的
我们承受不了失败的后果
坐好 白♥痴♥
Sit tight, dickhead.
老头呢
What about the old man?
不管他
Fuck him.
怎么这么久
What took you so long?
-艾略特 他是... -谢谢你们过来
- Elliot. He's... - Thank you for coming...
肖恩
Sean.
先别谢我
Don't thank me yet.
你可能会后悔邀请我
You may regret the invite.
你把我从家庭晚餐拖了出来
You pulled me away from my family dinner.
告诉我
So tell me.
你为我父亲做了什么
What did you do for my father?
你父亲让我杀了很多人
Your father had me kill a lot of people.
现在你欠我很多钱
And now you... owe me a lot of money.
费恩有个计划
Finn had a plan.
他
He...
肖恩
Sean...
肖恩 趴下
Sean, get down!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
肖恩 趴下
Sean, get down!
我看见他了
I saw him!
肖恩 趴下
Sean, get down!
肖恩 趴下
Sean, stay down!
操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
没事 不是你的血
You're all right. It's not yours.
等等
Wait!
这边 这边 伙计
This way. This way, man!
快走 快走 快走
Go, go, now go!
来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表