剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
Finn?
是的
Yeah.
-费恩 -听我说
- Finn? - Listen to me.
-不 -我不能告诉你 是吧
- No. - I couldn't in all right tell you, could I?
嗯 因为你知道你说了
No, no. Because you knew,
我就不会把他藏起来
you knew that I'd never fucking hide him.
-离窗户远点 -为什么 为什么
- Get away from the window! - Why? Why?
告诉我 你们为什么要杀他
Just tell me one thing. Why would you go after him?
不是 他不知道那人是谁
We didn't. He didn't know who he was.
达伦 你能离窗户远点吗
Darren! Will you step away from the fucking window.
爸
Dad...
快走
Come on!
救达伦
Get Darren!
妈 救救我
Mum, please...
利亚姆 别让他们包围房♥子
Liam! Don't let them surround the house!
从侧面攻击
埃维
Evie!
天哪
Jesus!
屋顶
The roof!
上屋顶
Now! Get on the roof!
看到陌生人的脚
You see anybody's feet other than ours,
就直接开枪 听到了吗
you fucking shoot them, you hear me?
达伦 达伦
Darren! Darren!
放开我
Get off me!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
上
掩护我
Cover me!
来
Come on.
把手拿开
Take your hands off me.
你杀了他 你♥他♥妈♥杀了约安
You fucking killed him. You fucking killed Ioan.
你太坏了 放开我 放开我
You're fucking evil. Get off me. Get off me!
-我会尽力阻止他们 -谢谢
- I'll hold them back as long as I can. - Thank you.
不 埃维 跟我们走吧 埃维 不要
No, Evie, please, come with us. Evie! No!
别辜负我 孩子
Be worth it, boy.
不 不 求你了 跟我们走吧 埃维
No, no, please, come with us! Please, Evie!
不 放开我 求你了 埃维 跟我们走吧
No, get off me! Please, Evie, come with us.
不 埃维 不 埃维
No! Evie! No! Evie!
这通向哪里
Where does it lead?
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
给我 那是我的
Hey, give that to me! That's mine.
给
Here.
现在这枪有点用了
It's worth something now.
应该是艾伯特
That'll be Al.
来吧
Come on.
我们可以逃出去
We can still make it.
一周以来 这把枪里只剩一颗子弹
For a week, I've had one bullet left in this gun.
每天看到它 我就发誓要用它对付你
And every day I saw it, I swore I'd use it on you.
这可打不死我
Take more than that to put me down.
我打死过人
I've done it before.
只花了一秒钟
It only took a second.
不 儿子 远远不止
No, son. It took a lot more.
过来
Come on.
来
Come on.
你让我送你上船
You let me get you on that boat...
我就让你扣动扳机
..and I'll let you pull the fucking trigger.
走吧
Come on.
走
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
-不 不 不 埃维 -别熄火
- No, no, no, no, Evie. - Keep her running.
-我们说好的 -金尼 我老婆呢
- We had a fucking deal! - Kinney, where the fuck is my wife?!
你上船
You get on that boat!
-然后直走 -爸 求你了
- You head straight. - Dad, please.
用力推动引擎
You push it as hard as you can.
走得越远越好
As far as she'll go.
去吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
坚强点
Stay strong.
爸
Dad...
儿子
Son.
为什么选择他
Why did you pick him?
您好 卡帕迪亚先生的办公室
Hello. Mr Kapadia's office.
-Y246 -好的 先生 立刻帮您转接
- Yellow 2-4-6. - Yes, sir, immediately.
-这里摆平了 -所有人吗
- We're done here. - Everyone?
不止
More.
清理所有痕迹 返回伦敦
Remove all trace and return to London.
刚接到命令
Orders just came in.
我们有新目标了
We've got a new target.
另一个儿子
Another son.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表