剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
-你在这干什么 -等比利
- What are you doing here? - Just waiting for Billy.
在外面等
Wait outside.
谢谢
Thank you.
你见过她吗
Did you meet her?
弗洛里安娜
Floriana?
没有
No.
他什么都跟你说的
And he always told you everything.
杰克早就知道了 对吗
Jack would have known, wouldn't he?
杰克应该什么都知道
Jack would have known everything.
他在这啊
There he is!
您确定也不想开车吗
You sure you don't want to drive as well?
你...昨晚的事你一点都没大惊小怪
You, er, you didn't kick up a fuss about last night.
在烤肉串店
At the kebab shop.
没意义
No point.
你有什么故事 艾略特 你是怎么来当司机的
What's your story, Elliot? How did you end up doing all this?
试过当牧师 人家不要我
Tried out for the priesthood. I couldn't get in.
你今天还在帮肖恩吗
Are you helping Sean out today as well?
怎么 你又找不到他了
Why? You lost him again?
-他让我去接人 -是吗
- He's got me picking someone up. - Oh, yeah?
嗯 是个叫科尔的
Yeah. Er, somebody called...Cole.
-科尔 -嗯
- Cole? - Yeah.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
肖恩是疯了
Sean's lost his fucking mind.
怎么了
What?
忘了他吧
Don't let him in here.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
认识你真棒 艾略特
Nice knowing you, Elliot.
你刚是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?!
去哪
Where to?
我可以帮你 华♥莱♥士♥先生同意的话
I can help you out... if it's OK with Mr Wallace.
下一个路口右拐
Take the next right.
开到头
Up at the end.
-需要我等你吗 -不 你可以滚了
- Do you want me to wait? - No, you can fuck off.
房♥屋出♥售♥
华♥莱♥士♥
我想提醒你 这些都是我的联♥系♥人
I'm keen to remind you that these are still my contacts.
尼日利亚
卢安 很高兴再次见到你
Luan, good to see you again.
见到你也很高兴 莫斯
And you, Mosi.
这楼盖得很快
You're building this one fast.
-我的钱呢 -会洗干净的
- My money? - Will be washed
未来几天通过华♥莱♥士♥组织洗干净
through the Wallace organisation in the next few days.
华♥莱♥士♥先生都埋地底下了也不影响
Even with Mr Wallace in the ground.
他死了是好事
His death is a gift.
华♥莱♥士♥先生一家独大太久了
Mr Wallace had been the sole trader for too long,
而他儿子是个混♥蛋♥
and his son is a fuck-up.
他一点都不像费恩
He's not even Finn's shadow.
这对我们来说是个机会 莫斯
This an be an opportunity for us, Mosi.
动手
我们可以建造华♥莱♥士♥都想不到的帝国
We can build something bigger than the Wallaces ever dreamed of.
莫斯 莫斯 求你了
Mosi! Mosi, I beg you!
莫斯 莫斯
Mosi! Mosi!
莫斯
Mosi!
莫斯
Mosi!
对不起
I'm sorry!
对不起 莫斯
I'm sorry, Mosi!
你先给我盖好楼
You build me a building.
让我赚到钱
Make me money.
然后我们再谈
Then we'll talk more.
求你了
Please!
进来吧
Come in.
好
Fine.
让我看看
Let's have a look.
-衣服弄干净了吗 -嗯
- You got it clean, then? - Oh. Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
我是来接...
I'm here to pick up...
那块地毯
That rug.
还有我
And me?
给我五分钟好吗
Give me five minutes?
-当然可以 -好
- Yeah. Yeah, sure. - Cool.
想玩吗
Wanna play?
看你是否比我妈强点
See if you're better than my mum.
好啊 没问题
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
他是你司机
This is your driver?
-我会被甩的 -什么
- I'd get dumped. - What?
男孩子只要发现
As soon as a boy found out
我是埃德·杜马尼的女儿 我就会被甩了
I was Ed Dumani's daughter, I'd get dumped.
不 不是因为你♥爸♥
Oh, no. It wasn't your dad.
是丹尼看我的眼神
It was the look Danny gave me.
我跟他妈差了十万八千里
I am nowhere near as good as his mum.
是啊 我经常练习
Yeah, well, I get a lot of practice.
他说他爸在澳大利亚
He said his dad's in Australia?
嗯 他也可以在啊
Yeah, he might as well be.
我是这么跟丹尼说的
That's what I tell Danny.
他在监狱 一时半会出不来
He's in prison and he's not getting out anytime soon.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
我不遗憾
I'm not.
没人遗憾
No-one is.
灯应该亮的
The lights are supposed to come on.
喂
Hello?
35层豪华公♥寓♥ 艾略特
35 floors of luxury apartments, Elliot.
这里没人住
No-one lives here.
为什么呢
Why would they?
这个你想放哪
Where do you want this?
就放那吧
Over there, please.
两块
Two?
是的
Yeah.
这里
Here?
-对不起 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's ok.
这样的楼肖恩建了多少
How many of these has Sean built?
六七栋 还有很多在建
Six or seven. A lot more on the way.
我喜欢在这样的房♥子里醒来
I mean, I could wake up to this.
他费了好大劲才把这栋楼建到他想要的那么高
He had a battle getting this one as tall as he wanted.
我觉得肖恩的爸爸从来没有意识到肖恩有多优秀
I don't think his dad ever appreciated just how good Sean is.
最好不要和他作对
You don't want to get in that boy's way.
你呢
And you?
你负责内部装♥修♥吗
You... You do the interiors?
是的 这是家族企业
Yeah. It's a family business.
真聪明
It's clever, that.
用自己的房♥子洗钱 里里外外
Laundering into your own buildings, inside and out.
你觉得呢
So what do you think?
关于地毯
About the rugs?
嗯
Yeah, um...
那个
Well...
我结婚了
I-I'm married.
那就送我回家吧
Take me home, then.
-再见 -再见
- Cheers. - Bye bye.
快点 好吗
Hurry up there, yeah?
当我去致哀的时候
When I went to pay my respects,
肖恩蔑视我
Sean treated me with contempt.
给我一个留下来的好理由 爱德
Give me one good reason to stay, Ed.
肖恩希望可以成功
Sean wants this to work.
他想维持
He wants to maintain the continuity
亚历山大掌管金融服务业的连持续性
of Alexander running the financial services side.
好吧
Ok... ok.
现在我问你
Now let me ask you this...
为什么这个女人 莱尔 要偷我的东西
Why would this woman, Lale, steal from me?
这是死刑
It's a death sentence.
也许你和她有过节
Maybe you have a history with her.
我和很多人有过节
I have a history with a lot of people.
他们大多数都很聪明 不会袭击我
Most of them are smart enough not to attack me.
我们会摆平她的
We'll take care of her.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表