剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
阿西夫不给我们这样的小商贩活路
Asif had small traders like us squashed.
阿西夫
Asif...
让我丈夫受尽折磨
had my husband tortured.
但他甚至不记得我们的名字
Yet he won't even remember our names.
看
Look!
打电♥话♥给他
Call him! Call him!
保证那些孩子不会受到伤害
Tell me those children are safe!
打电♥话♥给他
Call him! Call him!
打电♥话♥给你的人 别让他伤害她们
Call your man and stop him from hurting them!
打电♥话♥给他
Call...him!
我就没打算伤害她们
I was never going to harm them. Never!
没有我的命令 科尔是不会动手的
Cole won't do anything unless I order it.
你觉得我会杀孩子
You think I'd kill kids?
那是你
That's you!
你妹妹当时还在电♥话♥里恳求你不要杀他们
While your sister pleaded down the phone to save them.
你下不了手 是吗
Can't do it, can you?
你父亲可以
Your father would.
动手啊
Do it!
你♥他♥妈♥动手啊
Just fucking do it!
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
惊喜
Surprise!
你的水果圈压根就没上飞机
Your fruity loops never took off.
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No-ooo!
不
No!
不 不
No-ooo! No-ooo!
过来 这边 快走
Come here! This way! Out you go!
快走 快走
Keep going, keep going.
出去
Get out!
操
Oh, fuck!
操
Fuck!
住手
Stop!
我要你亲眼目睹
I want you watching.
你现在的痛苦
all that pain you feel right now...
一切都是徒劳
..it's all for nothing.
求你了 不要
Please! No!
你以为你可以隐瞒时间地点
You thought you could deal and ship
交易和运输吗
without us knowing where and when?
这和钱无关
This isn't about the money.
你是我唯一能排除杀我父亲的人
You're the only one I can rule out from killing my father.
你不会杀他 你太需要我们了
You wouldn't have done it. You need us too much.
如果没有我们 你就完蛋了
And you'd be so fucked without us.
你想买♥♥食物 药品和武器
You want to buy food, medicine and weapons,
这些东西现在尤为重要
more than you ever have...
我可以当成真正的生意来经营
I'd want it run as a real business.
你可以做的和阿西夫一样大 甚至更大
You could be as big as Asif. Bigger.
为什么 你为什么要这么做
Why? Why would you do that?
自从我接手之后
Ever since I took over,
人们一直叫我做这个 做那个
people keep telling me to do this, do that...
别再和我作对了
Don't ever go against me again.
别从阿西夫那里偷东西
And don't steal from Asif.
除非我叫你去偷
Unless I tell you to.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表