剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
-你去旅行了吗 -我上寄宿学校
- You been on a trip? - I go to boarding school.
挺好的 你有个妹妹 是吗
Oh, that's nice. And you have a little sister, don't you?
她今天回来 怎么了 我要和你们走吗
She's coming back today. Why, am I going to go with you?
不用
No.
你有什么人可以联♥系♥吗
Have you got somebody you can call?
-有 -很好 很好
- Yeah. - Good, good.
跟我来一下
Just come with me a second.
你给爸爸或者姑妈打个电♥话♥吧
You call that person, your dad or your aunt, whatever.
我回去找老妈和比利 我送你去香农家
I'm going back to Mum and Billy's. I'll take you to Shannon's.
我应该和你在一起
I should stay with you.
不 不用了
No, you shouldn't.
尸体怎么办 服务员 那个男孩的妈妈
What happened to the body, the waitress, that boy's mum?
不管他们把她丢在哪里 肯定找不到了
Wherever they dumped her, they're never going to find her.
你觉得他多大了 11 12岁
How old do you think he was... Like, 11, 12?
-她想杀了我 -我知道 但是
- She tried to kill me. - Yeah, I know, but...
上车 芬奇总督察
Get in the car...DCI Finch.
不 不 放松
No, no, no -- relax.
肖恩派了几个人过来
Sean just sent some more men round.
-保个温 我马上就来 好吗 -好
- Keep this warm for us, I'll be in in a second, yeah? - Yeah.
怎么 你现在转正了
So, what, are you official now?
他把我交给你了
And he gave me to you.
没问题吧
We good?
嗯
Yeah.
没问题
Yeah, we're good.
不择手段也要问出来
Whatever it takes.
妈妈
Mum?
孩子真好看
Beautiful children.
什么
What...
妈妈
Mum...
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 求你了
No, please!
谁在搞我们
Who is after us?
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你监视我家人多久了
How long have you been watching my family?
你显然不听
You obviously don't fucking listen.
下一个问题
The next one.
告诉我你为谁工作
Give me the name of who you work for.
你有十个指甲
You have ten fucking fingernails,
不告诉我名字 我就把它们都拔了
I'll pull every fucking one of them out until you give me a name.
如果你不想要指甲
If you don't want your fingernails,
那你的孩子呢 他们想要指甲吗
what about your children, do they want them?
-告诉我你雇主的名字 -亚历克斯
- Give me the name of who you work for. - Alex!
-肖恩 -亚历克斯
- Sean! - Alex!
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
Sean!
亚历克斯 等等
Alex, wait!
我以为我杀了她
And I thought I'd killed her.
我们得查出我们在和谁开战
We need to find out who we're fighting.
你有什么重要的事要告诉我
What have you got to tell me that's so important?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么 我只是想确认你没事
Nothing. I just wanted to make sure you were OK.
-我不想 -闭嘴
- I didn't want... - Just shut up!
亚历克斯
Alex?
亚历克斯
Alex!
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You gave us away...
就为了这个
For that?
行了 亚历克斯是家人
Leave off, will you? Alex is family.
我再也听不下去了 我需要这个
And I can't listen to that shit any longer, I need this.
那个女人潜伏在这个家的时候就知道规矩
That woman knew the rules when she came after this family.
你们拷问有规矩吗
What rules have you got down there?
妈妈知道那个女人不会开口
Mum knows that woman isn't going to talk.
看看你自己
Fucking look at yourself!
你还好意思说我
How fucking dare you?
看看我 看看你吧 看看你在干什么
Look at me? Look at you, look at what you're doing!
你也是杀手
You're a killer too.
是的 但我这么做是为了你 不是吗
Yeah, but I did that for you, didn't I?
我从没告诉过你 是吗
Never did tell you about that, did I,
老爸的射水桶一课
Dad's big lesson with the bucket?
处决违反规矩的罪犯 对吧
The execution of a criminal who broke the rules, right?
错 问问妈妈那个男人到底做了什么
Wrong. Ask Mum what that man really did.
去吧
Go on.
下去问问她
Go down there and ask her.
亚历山大
Alexander.
请坐
Please, come sit.
我们很高兴你可以掌管这艘船
We're very happy to have you on board and running the ship.
我们终于可以推进华♥莱♥士♥的事业了
Finally we can move the Wallace business forward.
亚历克斯
Alex?
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for seeing sense.
告诉我名字
Give me a name.
告诉我名字 婊♥子♥ 别嘴硬
Give me a name, you bitch, don't do this.
-他妈的告诉我名字 -住手
- Give me a fucking name! - Stop, stop, stop!
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
你伤害了我们 现在我们伤害了你
You've hurt us, now we've hurt you...
但现在可以结束了
But this can end right now.
告诉我们 你为什么来杀我
Tell us why you came to kill me,
为什么杀我父亲
why you killed my father.
告诉我们 我就放你走
Tell us that, then I will let you go...
我可以把你还给你的孩子
And I will let your kids have a mother.
我今天见过你儿子菲利克斯
I met your son Felix today.
真是个好孩子
Nice boy.
我可以带他过来
I could have brought him here...
但他没有害我们
But he's not done anything to us
他也没有选择父母的权利
and he didn't choose his parents.
说吧
Talk to me...
我会送你回去见家人
And I'll send you back to them.
你知道我说的是实话
You know I'm telling the truth.
你妈妈不会允许的
Your mother, she would never allow that.
这里不归我妈管
My mother is not in charge.
如果你不派人去找她的孩子 我就派人去
If you don't send someone for her children, I will.
你没听见吗 我们不杀孩子
Did you not hear me? We're not killing children!
为什么 她想杀我的孩子啊
Why not? She tried to kill mine!
-你从来没有保护过我们 -这他妈是什么意思
- You never protected us before. - What the fuck does that mean?
小杰经常这么说 我一直为你辩护 但这是真的
Jacqui's always saying it. I always defended you, but it's true.
你从没保护过我们
You never protected us from Dad.
老爸要我杀的第一个人
The first man Dad wanted me to kill,
他的实践指导 你没有阻止
his hands-on tutorial, you didn't stop that.
比利跟我说了你瞒着我的小秘密
Billy just let me in on a little secret you kept from me.
我想听你亲口说出来
I want to hear it from you.
妈
Mum...
他是谁
Who was he?
他是酒吧的路人
He was a no-one in a bar.
你告诉了老爸 你知道他会怎么做
And you told Dad. You knew what he would do.
我不知道他会让你杀了他
I didn't know he'd asked you to kill him.
你总是表现得像是老爸在掌控全局
You always act like Dad was the one driving everything,
而你无法阻止他
that you could never stop him,
其实你想要这样的生活 不是吗
and the truth is, you want this life, don't you?
人挡杀人 佛挡杀佛 没有规矩 没得商量
Fuck anyone who gets in your way -- no rules, no bargains,
动动嘴皮子就行了
they're just fucking words,
你们高高在上 动动嘴皮子就行了
words that you and Dad hid behind to make what you do seem... noble.
我所做的一切都是为了保护这个家
Everything I do is to protect this family,
所做的一切
everything.
停手吧
Well, stop.
我们不需要你了
We don't need you any more.
请不要让他们伤害我的孩子
Don't let them hurt my children, please.
如有必要 就杀了我
Kill me if you must...
但是不要伤害索菲亚和菲利克斯
But please leave my Sofia and Felix.
求你了
Please?
爱德和亚历克斯·杜马尼
Ed and Alex Dumani.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表