剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
拜托 你知道我的意思
Come on, you know what I mean.
恐怕我不知道 伙计
I'm afraid I don't, mate.
华♥莱♥士♥的生意 都是幌子
The Wallace business. It's all a front.
到底是怎么运作的
No, but, like, how does it fucking work?
我们看看你这里有什么 好吗
Let's see what you've got in here then shall we?
什么 你
What you...?
-你为这些人工作 -是啊
- You work for these guys? - Yeah.
卡里翁·纽曼
他们从卖♥♥武器给以色列的商人那里收钱
You know they take money from dealers selling arms to Israel.
现在他的老板投资了非洲最大的科尔坦矿之一
Now his boss invests in one of the largest coltan mines in Africa,
确保小家伙们永远不会失业
ensuring tiny hands are never out of work.
她的首席执行官还在广东的自杀网签了字
Her CEO personally signed off on suicide nets in Guangdong.
一切都是幌子
Everything's a front.
你真有趣 亚历克斯
You're funny, Alex.
你真♥他♥妈♥有趣
You're a funny fucking guy.
亚历克斯
Alex.
这是金尼的位置
That's Kinney's location.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我太醉了 肖恩
I'm pretty wasted, Sean.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
-我只是说 -什么
- I'm just saying... - What?
也许有不同的方法
There might be a different way.
我们不必为了证明自己的实力去烧整个城市
We don't have to torch the whole city to prove our strength.
我们还不知道谁是袭击的幕后黑手
We don't even know who's behind the hit yet.
费恩死了
Finn is dead.
我父亲 他把你当自己的儿子一样爱你
My father. Who loved you like you were his own son.
我知道 我知道
Yeah I know, I know.
你到底来不来
So, you coming or what?
我要维护生意
I have to protect the business.
这不是个好主意
This isn't a good idea.
这双手真干净
Nice and clean.
我可以耗一晚上 拜托 就一袋
I can do this all fucking night, mate, come on! One fucking bag.
我知道你之前卖♥♥过 卖♥♥我一袋吧
I know you did it earlier, so you can do it for me. One bag!
这混♥蛋♥
给他吧
嗯 就一袋
Ah, yes, one bag?
他在这干嘛
你卖♥♥给他了
我朋友犯了个错误
My friend make a mistake.
-还给我 -滚开
- Give that back. - Fuck off.
你知道你惹的是谁吗
Do you know who you're fucking with?
把手从我口袋里拿出来
Get hands off my pockets.
把你的手从我的
Take your hands out of my...
-上车 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁
- In the car. - Who the fuck are you?
别惹他
Leave him alone.
不 不 你没仔细听
No, no, no. You're not listening.
他要走了 他要走了
He's leaving. He's leaving!
-不 不 不 什么 -等等 等等
- No, no, no! What? - Wait, wait, wait!
操
Fuck!
他们知道了
妈
Mum?
比利
Billy?
你看起来不错 妈
You look good, Mum.
我上次穿这个是在我们的纪念日
I last wore this on our anniversary.
费恩带我去住豪华酒店
When Finn took me to the Ritz.
你要去哪里吗
You going somewhere?
听说你找到了金尼的营地
I hear you found Kinney's campsite.
是的
That's right.
这是个值得庆祝的夜晚
It's a night for celebration.
毫不犹豫
Without hesitation.
我相信你 肖恩
I believe in you, Sean.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 儿子
Thank you, son.
嗯
Right.
都有什么
What do we have?
-我们不能这么进去 -我们就是这样开始的
- Going in like this is a mistake. - It's how we began.
因为当时我们想闯出名堂
Because we needed to build a name.
现在这个名字太值钱了 不能太冒险
And now that name is worth too much to risk.
惩罚必须秘密进行
Punishment has got to be quiet. Out of sight.
他们威胁了我的家人 爱德
They threatened my family, Ed.
而肖恩是唯一一个准备反击的人
And Sean is the only one prepared to do anything about it.
我跟你一起去 我会照顾他的
I'm coming with you. I'll look after him.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
-艾略特呢 -跟我来
- Where's Elliot? - Come with me.
比利
Billy?
在那儿等着
Wait there.
莱尔在贩毒 那是阿西夫的海♥洛♥因♥
Lale's dealing. That's Asif's heroin.
我从她的一个手下那里弄到的
I got it off one of her men.
你不该这么做
You shouldn't have done that.
什么
What?
-我们得查出是谁在贩毒 -这个人不应该是你
- We needed to find out who was dealing. - No, no. Not you.
不应该是你 比利
Not you, Billy.
-你病了 -听着 我想帮忙
- You're sick. - Look, I wanted to help!
我可以做点什么
I can... I can do something.
如果你想帮忙 就离这东西远点
If you want to help, stay away from this stuff.
怎么办啊
How?
我好没用
I'm fucking useless.
老爸死了
Dad's dead.
我不想你死
I don't want you to die.
我也不想你死
I don't want you to die.
你一直在照顾我 不是吗 比利
You've always looked out for me, haven't you, Billy?
我以为你准备好了
I thought you were ready.
但我必须自己来
But I have to do this myself.
你来晚了
You've missed them.
要啤酒吗
Brew?
我♥操♥
Fucking hell!
进去
Get in there!
过来
Come here!
操 出去
Oh, fuck! Get out!
妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit, shit!
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表