剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
不要 我发誓 哥们
No! I swear down, man.
我知道的都告诉你了 操
I told you everything I know. Fuck!
求你了 求你了 哥们
Please! Please, man!
我什么都不知道 我发誓 求你了
I don't know anything, I swear. Please!
我们没待多久
We wasn't there long.
我们就搞了搞吉普赛小子的车 仅此而已
Just fucked with some gypo kid's wheels, that's it.
仅此而已
That's all!
仅此而已 仅此而已
That's all! That's all!
你得相信我
You've got to believe me!
不要
No!
不要 求你了
No! Ah! Please!
求你了
Oh, please!
求你了
Please!
我说了 我们看那辆劳斯莱斯就跑了
I told you, we ran when we saw the Rolls.
他们一来 我们就撤了
We just got the fuck away when we saw them.
我不骗你 哥们
I wouldn't mess with you, man.
看看我
Look at me!
我就是个无名小卒
I'm a fucking nobody.
我算个屁啊
I'm fucking no-one!
不要 不要 求你别杀我
No, no! Please! Please, don't kill me!
求你了
Please! Argh!
我还能怎么办
What else can I do?
不 求你了
No, please!
求你了 别杀我
Please! Please don't kill me!
不 不 求你了
No! No, please.
求你了 求你了
Please! Please.
一周前
607号♥房♥
梅尔顿公屋132号♥
23:40
你知道了
Did you get it?
闭嘴 兄弟
Shut the fuck up, man.
简直了
Fuck's sake.
-你知道了吗 -嗯
- So did you get it? - Aye.
你要动手吗
You gonna do it?
也许
Maybe.
说不好
I dunno.
约安 搞什么
Oi, Ioan! What the fuck?
你这是要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
弄几罐酒来
Just off to grab a couple of cans.
-你拿的我钥匙 -我一会儿就回来
- You got my keys? - I won't be long.
回来的路上我给车加满油
I'll fill her up on the way back.
给我们带几瓶酒回来
Bring us back a flagon or two 'en.
当然 帕特里克 没问题
Sure, Patrick, dim probs.
你买♥♥啊
You're buying.
当然我买♥♥
The fuck I am!
-你干吗 -你到底要不要车
- What you doing? - Eh! Do you want the car or not?
没事 兄弟 没事
All right, man, all right.
他们说是谁了吗
So, did they say who it is?
我跟你说了
I told you.
就是个恋童癖
It's just some paedo.
三颗子弹够吗
Is three gonna be enough?
希望够吧
I fucking hope so.
你确定要这么做
You sure you wanna do this?
操
Ah, fuck.
操 操 真是操了
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
这个混♥蛋♥应该知道这是谁的车位吧
Tell me this prick knows whose parking space that is.
我敢说他不知道
I'm betting he don't.
他就要知道了 对吗
Well, he's about to find out, ain't he?
你这是干什么呢
What do you think you're doing?
-你瞎了吗 -你干吗呢
- You blind? - Yo! Hey! What you doing?
你是谁
Who's that? Oi!
怎么紧张兮兮的 迷路了
Why so jumpy, cuz? Are you lost?
开门
Open the door!
我说了开门
I said open the fucking door!
晃起来
I'm rocking it.
打开引擎盖
Pop the bonnet.
-闭嘴 -快开门
- Shut the fuck up! - Just open up!
不要 拜托了 别祸祸我车 拜托
No, no, please. No! Don't do anything to the car! Please.
-拜托 -我怎么跟你说的
- Please. - Man, what did I tell you?
-闭嘴 兄弟 -可要命了
- Shut up, bro. - Fucking hell!
赶紧把开门
Open the fucking door.
赶紧撤 赶紧撤
Yo, bounce! Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!
快点
Quick!
别熄火 杰克
Keep it running, Jack.
要死了 要死了
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
真是要命
Shit, shit, shit!
快接电♥话♥ 快接电♥话♥
Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up.
赶紧接电♥话♥啊
Oh, please pick up.
请在提示音后留言
Please leave your message after the tone.
达伦 千万别动手
Darren, don't fucking do it.
不是他们说的那样
It ain't who they said.
你还好吧 哥们
How you doing, mate?
嗯 挺好 谢谢
Yeah, fine, thanks.
你在阿尔巴尼亚干什么 小子
The fuck you doing in Albania, boy?
我的妞儿一下来 我就走
Soon as my girl comes down, I'll be on me way.
她总是让我好等
Always keeps me waiting, she does.
妞儿
Girl?
是吗
Really?
看上你的车了是吧
Went for the car, did she?
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
约安
Ioan!
搞什么 达伦
What the fuck, Darren?
快关车门
Shut the fucking door!
伦敦黑帮
第一季 第一集
你先请 大人物
After you, big man.
谢谢
Thanks.
亚历克斯叔叔
Uncle Alex!
就这样
That's it.
住你以前的卧室
Use your old bedroom.
小心箱子
Mind the boxes.
很高兴见到你 玛丽安
Good to see you, Marian.
丹尼 这个给你
Danny, take this.
谢谢 谢谢
Cheers. Cheers.
丹尼 丹尼 别跑
Yeah, Danny... Danny, don't run.
丹尼 别跑
Danny! Don't run.
拜托了
Please, please.
请求增援 我们遇到一起肇事逃逸
Er, dispatch, we have a hit-and-run currently going on.
嫌犯的车牌号♥是A
Suspect's licence plate is Alpha
-好了 小家伙 -62
- Come on, mate... - 62...
配合我一下
Help me out here.
过来
Come here.
亚历克斯叔叔 你和妈妈
Uncle Alex, when was the last time
上次来这是什么时候
you and Mummy stayed here?
很久以前了 丹尼
A long time ago, Danny.
他像你这么大的时候
When he was your age.
玛丽安奶奶说现在是我的房♥间了
Grammy Marian says it's my room now.
是吗 也许吧 但玩具都是我的
Oh, yeah? Maybe so, but they're my toys.
所以别弄坏了
So don't you go breaking them.
好了 搞定
Rightio. All done.
搞定
All done.
好了 准备好了
OK, you're all set.
去找爷爷吧
Go find Grandad.
爷爷
Grandad?
没搞错 亚历克斯
Really, Alex?
你现在都变这样了
So this is who you are now?
至少今天是这样
For today at least,
直到我们查出杀害费恩的凶手和原因
until we know who killed Finn and why.
这不适合你
It doesn't suit you.
这有点过了
This is a bit much.
我知道 我知道 我理解
I know, I know. I understand.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表