剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
I haven't seen you in years.
这次来干吗
What is it this time?
埃维让我来的
Evie sent me.
希望你开车了 我给她准备了一个星期的量
I hope you drove. I've got a week of supplies for her.
你知道老埃维喜欢喝酒
You know old Evie likes a drink.
住这种地方不能怪她能喝
Can hardly blame her, living up here.
你想过开启上门服务吗
You ever thought about doing a door-to-door service?
五英里内就五户人家
There's only five doors within five miles around here
十五年来就你一个这么抱怨的
and in 15 years you're the first one to complain.
-娇气的城里人 -别废话了好吗
- Fucking city boys. - Get fucked, would you?
对了 你跟她说这周没有午餐肉给她吃
Right, now you tell her, I got no luncheon meat for her this week
但我加了些牛肉酱
but I've thrown in some extra beef paste.
她家艾伯特喜欢这玩意
Her Albert loves the stuff.
-太好了 无所谓 -嗯
- Lovely. Whatever. - Yeah.
除此之外 都是按她要求来的
Aside from that, no changes from what she asked for.
除了要多养活两张嘴
Well, other than the two extra mouths to feed. Ha!
急救用品
说到这个
About that.
他在这待多久 那男孩
How long is he there? The boy?
我都说了
Look, like I said,
五户人家 五英里 十五年
five doors, five miles and 15 years.
我们在需要的时候都会互相帮助
We all help each other out with whatever we need to get by.
而且不问任何问题吧
And no questions asked I thought.
-你还真是个话痨鬼啊 -喂
- You're a talkative fucker, aren't you?! - Oi!
一旦艾伯特今晚靠岸 正是本话痨鬼
Once Albert docks tonight, sure to Christ, I'll be the bastard
帮他给你的船加油 为明早做准备
helping him refuel that boat for you ready for the morning.
给点尊重和信任没问题 对吧
A bit of respect and trust wouldn't go amiss, right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我说
Look, um,
如果你有什么需要 或是那小子有什么需要
if you want anything, or if the lad needs anything...
那小子只想要无线网络
All the lad wants is his fucking WiFi.
那就满足不了了
Well, we got fuck all of that.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
-厕所在哪 -就在你旁边 上面写着了
- Toilet? - Right next to you. Where it says toilet.
只能小便
Piss only.
-马桶坏了 -算我走运
- Shitter's out of order. - Lucky me.
咱俩都挺走运的
Lucky for both of us.
给 拿好了
Here, cop hold of that.
-没问题 -嗯 你拿得了吗
- Terrific. - Yeah. Can you manage?
中部和北威尔斯
-快好了吗 -快了
- Are you almost done? - Almost.
宝贝 去摆桌吧
Go on, love. Set the table.
好的
Ok.
留在这
Stay here.
我不想伤害你
I want nothing to do with you.
我只要吉普车和你的枪
Just the jeep and your gun.
这不是以物易物
It's not a barter.
把枪管打开递给我
Cock the barrel open and hand it to me.
过来
Come on.
满油吗
She full?
三分之二 能开个几百公里
Two-thirds. She'll do a couple of hundred before she stops.
-我开不了这么久 -爸爸
- It's more than I need. - Dad?
朱尔斯 别过来
Jules, stay there!!
爸爸
Dad?
求你不要杀她
Please, don't.
我没打算杀她
I wasn't planning to.
但如果你再迈一步 就别怪我不客气了
But I will if you take another fucking step.
我还要赶路 明天你可以报♥警♥
Now I've got a way to go, so tomorrow you can call the police
报告车被偷了 不许提前
and report it stolen, not a moment before.
跟我作对可没有好下场
You don't want me as an enemy.
明白吗 走吧
Do you understand? Now go.
和亲人待在一起
Be with your kin.
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码目前无法接通
The number you have called is unavailable.
-操 -请在提示音后留言
- Fuck! - Please leave a message after the tone.
马尔
Mal...
华♥莱♥士♥小子 袭击了我们
我们损失惨重
安吉拉没事
但是还有别人 一只狼
他可能是来找你和达伦的
我马上过来
马上过去
如果艾伯特的船比我早到
确保那小子上船
你不应该待在里面吗
Shouldn't you be inside?
马尔说我可以
Mal he said that I could...
你不说我也不会说的
I won't tell him if you won't.
你不叠起来吗
Are you not gonna fold them?
我和艾伯特认识时就都是褶子了
Albert and I have been in creases since the day we met.
懒惰是我们为数不多的共同点之一
Our laziness is one of the few things we have in common.
当然还有孩子们
And the kids, of course.
艾伯特和我召集他们过来
Albert and I, it's made us, having them here.
他们以不同的方式来找我们 但我们都一样爱他们
They came to us in different ways but we love them all the same.
船什么时候到
So, when's this boat arriving?
-天黑之前 -什么 今天吗
- Before dark. - What, today?
那个
Well,
艾伯特起码还想等两天再走
Albert won't want to set off for at least another day or two.
如果马尔把吃的喝的都准备好了
And if Mal gets his arse in gear with the food and drink,
我们可以为你好好送个行
we'll be able to have a proper send off for you.
我不能留下来吗
Can't I just stay?
你就不能像其他人一样接纳我吗
Can't you just take me in like the others?
-亲爱的 -我能工作 听从你的吩咐
- Ah, love. - I can work. I'll do whatever you want.
我知道你可以
I know you would.
但你杀了人 达伦
But you killed someone, Darren.
在这里待得太久 对你来说不安全
Staying here longer than needed, it's not safe for you,
我们也一样
nor us.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
-厕所呢 -就在你旁边 上面写着厕所
- Toilet? - Right next to you. Where it says toilet.
只能小便 马桶坏了
Piss only. Shitter's out of order.
-算我走运 -咱俩都挺走运的
- Lucky me. - Lucky for both of us.
队长
你有什么需要
What can I get you?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
-过来 -没事吧
- Oi, come on! - All right?
没事
Yeah, all right.
-你是谁 -没谁
- Who are you? - No-one.
新人吗 妈
New recruit, Mum?
不是 只是路过 明早就走了
Nah. Just passing through. Be gone by morning.
这是什么 你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗
Hey, what's all this? Are you fucking kidding me or what?!
站住 老头子
You stop walking, old man!
-埃维 -闭嘴
- Evie... - Stop talking!
我告诉你 儿子 如果他弄掉了我买♥♥的东西
I'm telling you now, son, if he drops my shopping,
损失可就大了
there'll be bloody hell to pay.
他和那个男孩一起的 去吧
He's with the boy. Go on.
-帮他一把 -拉倒吧
- Give him a hand. - No, you fucking don't!
我刚才拎着袋子 你就从我旁边开过
You just drove right past me with these bags.
我在这里都能把袋子扔进屋里了
I could just about throw these in the house from here.
我需要你的时候 你人呢
Where were you when I needed you,
我的脖子都快断了
halfway to breaking my fucking neck,
你是他爸吗
Are you his dad?
达伦 进去
Darren, get back inside!
还有很多存货 你们走了一个多星期
There's a lot of stock left over, you've been gone over a week.
我还以为你们能都卖♥♥了呢
I expected you to shift the lot.
没有 我们没办法向麦基·卡特莱特交货
Nah. We couldn't deliver owt to Mikey Cartwright.
短期内也没戏了
Not gonna be able to anytime soon either.
有人在他的亭子里把他烧了
Someone torched him in his kiosk.
-烧了 -是的 他和他的存货都被烧了
- Torched him? - Aye, he went up with all his stock.
我们到达之前警♥察♥已经封锁了
Police had cordoned it off before we got there.
-你 -埃维
- You! - Evie!
把枪给我 把枪给我
Gimme the gun, gimme the fucking gun!
那是麦基的枪 这是我的子弹
That's Mikey's metal. And this, this is my slug.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth!
-你♥他♥妈♥杀了谁 -埃维
- Who the fuck did you kill? - Evie.
-看着我 看着我 -埃维
- Look at me, look at me! - Evie.
-告诉我 -埃维
- Tell me! - Evie!
-你♥他♥妈♥杀了谁 -费恩·华♥莱♥士♥
- Who the fuck did you kill? - Finn Wallace.
费恩
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表