剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
I've the best care in the world lined up here.
我要在这里生下孩子
This is where I'm going to give birth to my child.
小杰 如果我能找到你
Jacqui, if I can find you,
追捕我们的人也能找到你
the people who are hunting us will be able to find you too.
他们为什么要这样
Why would they?
-我又不是华♥莱♥士♥家族的 -你是
- I'm not a Wallace. - Yes, you are.
他们会利用你
They'll use you.
在利用我的是妈妈
Our mother is using this,
她一直这样 把我往回拽
like she always does, to drag me back.
她总是吓唬我们
She's always dealt in fear.
这是她的惯用手段了
It's her only commodity.
比利 我不是你们中的一员
Billy, I'm not one of you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你信任我 小杰
Thanks for trusting me, Jacqui.
安全起见而已
It's just to be safe.
什么情况
What the fuck?
这地方应该是空的
This place was supposed to be empty.
-小心 -待在这里
- Be careful. - Stay here.
搬迁通知
最后通知 请立即撤离
纳粹混♥蛋♥华♥莱♥士♥家去死
你姓华♥莱♥士♥
You're a Wallace.
姓华♥莱♥士♥
A Wallace!
一切都关乎于我们的姓氏
Everything hangs upon our name.
你能建立一个帝国
You can build an empire.
并且称王
Be a king.
你想要吗 儿子
Do you want that, son?
想
Yeah.
别只跟我嗯啊的
Don't fucking yeah me!
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why? Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
称王
Be a king.
再见了 爸
Good night, Dad.
小维不会来了
Vicky's not coming.
她没事吧
Is she OK?
不 她麻烦很大
No, she's in deep shit.
但你麻烦更大
But not as deep as you.
你陷害了一个好警♥察♥
You set up a good cop.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-什么警♥察♥ -谁给你的胆子
- What cop? - Don't you fucking dare.
你和小维想把安东尼拉出来的事出了岔子
This thing you and Vicky set up to pull out Anthony went wrong.
他们在小维找到安东尼之前就把他揪出来了
They sniffed Anthony out before Vicky could get to him.
-不许动 -放开他
- Don't do it! - Let it go!
不要开枪
Hold your fire!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
科林 快点上车
Colin! Get in the fucking van!
快点
Come on!
我现在不逮捕你的唯一原因
The only reason I'm not arresting you right now
是华♥莱♥士♥绑走了他
is that the Wallaces have him hostage.
-最后一次机会 放了他 -做梦吧 婊♥子♥
- Last chance, let him go! - Don't fucking think about it, bitch!
开车 开车
Go! Go!
安东尼
Anthony!
他是个好人 正派的人
He's a good, decent man.
我的人
One of mine.
他根本不是罪犯
And he wasn't fucking one of the criminals
他是被派去调查的
he'd been sent to investigate.
我会找到他 送到指定地点
I'll find him. And call it in.
要快
As soon as.
这个家族要散了
This family is falling apart.
我是唯一一个能接触到两边的人
And I'm the only one with access to both sides.
华♥莱♥士♥和杜马之间的裂痕
The rift between the Wallaces and Dumanis.
费恩不是肖恩想象中的英雄
Finn wasn't the hero Sean thought he was
这让他精神崩溃了
and it's fucking with his head.
当一切表象崩溃之时 目前看就是这样
And when this facade crumbles, because that's exactly what it is,
-我会看到他们背后的真正势力 -不 你不会的
- I'll be there to see the real power behind them. - No, you won't.
你永远不会 你这个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
And you never will, you self-important prick.
你以为别人不懂这世界是怎么一回事
You think the rest of us don't know how the world works.
你要做一件事 就是帮我救一个好人
You're going to do one thing, and that's help me save a good man.
这样 也许有那么一天
Then maybe, on a rare day,
你能不会感到内疚
you might just be able to live with yourself.
操
Fuck!
肖恩 你没事吧 他一直在跟踪我和香农
Sean, you're all right. He's been following me and Shannon.
已经有人处理了
It's being dealt with.
-让我处理 你把他交给我了 -这不是首要任务
- Let me deal with it. You gave him to me. - It's not our priority.
如果安东尼是警♥察♥
If Anthony is a police officer,
-我们得弄清楚 -他们会让他张嘴的
- we need to find out - They'll get it out of him.
-他们很擅长 -他跟我们一起去吗
- They're good at that. - Is he coming with us?
-嗯 -走吧
- Yes. - Let's go.
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩 让我处理吧
Sean, let me do this!
你不能再杀人了 尤其他还是警♥察♥
The last thing you need is more death. Especially a copper!
艾略特 我们得把其他家人送到安全的地方
Elliot, we need to get what's left of my family to safety.
妈妈 你先走
Mum, you go on ahead.
我会在直升机上等你们
I'll be waiting at the helicopter for all of you.
要快
Don't be long.
接着联♥系♥比利 还有小杰
Keep trying Billy. And Jacqui.
肖恩 你会挺过去的 我知道你会的
Sean, you're going to get through this. I know you are.
当你没事之后
And when you do,
你想因为某个警♥察♥把这一切都毁了吗
do you want all of this taken away from you by some cop?
你老妈的手下 他们问不到点子上的
Your mum's men, they're not going to ask the right questions.
我能 安东尼认识我
I will. Anthony knows me.
好吧
All right.
科林带他去了我们的一个建筑工地
Colin's got him at one of our construction sites.
好了 快点回来
All right. Get back here fast.
我有事让你做
There's something I need to do.
你什么 等等
You what? Wait a minute.
乔纳森·西顿·考克斯
Jonathan Seaton Cox?
-多久了 -大约五年前
- How long? - A little over five years ago.
我有栋房♥子 一辆车 靠谱的身份
I've got a house, a car, rock solid ID.
瘾君子嘛 我有大把时间...思考
Smackheads, we spend a lot of time...thinking.
计划
Planning.
当然 没事情发生 不过...
Of course, nothing ever happens, but...
我也帮你计划了
I got you the same.
你为我计划了
You planned for me?
五年前
Five years ago?
新生活
A new life.
不当华♥莱♥士♥家人了
Not being a Wallace.
-如果你愿意 -我愿意
- If you want it. - I want it.
我女儿比我更愿意
My daughter wants it even more than I do.
我名字也是什么西顿·考克斯
Am I a...Seaton Cox as well?
是的
Well, yeah.
你是我姐姐
You're my sister.
我叫什么名字
What's my first name?
我当时很生你的气
Well, I was angry with you at the time.
-我们还要开很远的路呢 -乔纳森
- Actually, we've got a fuck of a drive ahead of us. - Jonathan?
我叫什么名字
What's my first name?
阿♥拉♥贝拉
Arabella.
阿♥拉♥贝拉 阿♥拉♥贝拉·西顿·考克斯
Arabella! Arabella Seaton Cox.
他们永远找不到我们
Look, they'll never find us.
很好
Good.
塔里克
Tariq?
他们四个在莫斯的房♥间里
All four of them. In Mosi's room.
47号♥房♥
Number 47.
嗯 他们都在
我进去了 再见
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表