剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
You're pissing me off, Elliot.
没人命令我 我不知道你在说什么
No-one ordered me! I don't know what you're talking about.
去问维多利亚 问钟探长
Talk to a Victoria, Detective Cheung.
她是我上线 或者问问霍克斯总督察 去问他
She's my handler. Or ask DCI Hawks, talk to Hawks.
-他会给我作证的 -霍克斯
- He'll back me up. - Hawks?
去问霍克斯 他会告诉你一切的
Talk to Hawks, he'll tell you everything.
-霍克斯 -对 你上司 霍克斯
- Hawks. - Yes, your superior, Hawks.
不 我觉得他不会给你作证了
No. I don't think he will.
我们现在是你唯一的朋友了 艾略特
We're your only friends now, Elliot.
你只能靠自己了
You're on your own.
不 不 不是我♥干♥的 不是我♥干♥的
No. No, I didn't do that. I didn't do that!
不
No!
我想知道华♥莱♥士♥家族的投资人们
I wanna know about the people who invest in the Wallaces.
我想知道你和他们有没有联♥系♥
I wanna know if you had any contact with them
我想知道你现在
And I wanna know who the fuck
到底是给谁做事
you are working for now.
因为你不是给女王陛下的警方做事
Because it ain't Her Majesty's Police.
伦敦黑帮
第一季 第九集
卡帕迪亚先生
Mr Kapadia?
目前情况是这样 我整晚都在给亚洲方打电♥话♥
Here's where we're at. I've been on the phone to Asia all night
我们的客户是完全信任的
and our clients have been completely reassured
他们的财产都很安全
that their assets are all safe.
等美国时间早上 我第一件事就是打电♥话♥去纽约
When America wakes up I'll be on the phone first thing to New York,
然后是西海岸 我们的承销商
and then the west coast. You know, our underwriters,
他们一直在加班 两位 我可以说
they've been working overtime. Guys, I'm telling you,
没什么好担心的
there is nothing to worry about.
卡帕迪亚先生 你已经没有时间了
Mr Kapadia, your time has run out.
我们可以帮你 你也可以自我了断
We can help you, or you can help yourself.
你真是好总理 我儿子是个真诚的人
You're a very kind minister. My son is a genuine person.
我正要去见他 我会转告他的
I'm on my way to see him, and I'll pass that on.
好的 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
亨利 最后一个街区我走过去
Henry, I'll walk the last block.
他赢了 纳西尔·阿弗雷迪赢了
He won. Nasir Afredi. He won.
支持纳西尔担任市长
是的 其实纳西尔是我儿子
Yes, actually, Nasir is my son.
他真是个好人 我刚在庆祝派对上见过他
Aw, he's such a lovely man. I just met him at the victory party.
-你一定很为他骄傲 -是的
- You must be so proud of him. - I am.
阿西夫·阿弗雷迪
Asif Afredi.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
And what is your name, my dear?
我投了纳西尔一票
Nasir got my vote.
我们都很期待听到他讲话
We're all looking forward to hearing him speak.
阿弗雷迪先生 你在找纳西尔吗
Oh, Mr Afredi, are you after Nasir?
他在见一个记者 他们在楼上
He took a meeting with a journalist. They're upstairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
纳西尔 谢天谢地
Nasir. Oh, thank God.
我这是瞎想什么啊
I don't know what I was thinking.
畜生们 他们杀了我儿子
搞定了
Well?
搞定了
It's done.
你得到了你想要的
You got what you wanted.
我很麻木 什么感觉都没有
I feel nothing. Nothing at all.
至少对他的死感到满意
At least honour his death with satisfaction.
你这是批评我
You are judging me?
你为什么回来
Why did you come back here?
我已经帮你报复阿西夫了
I've helped you get Asif.
-你想从我这得到什么 -什么都没有
- What do you expect from me? - Nothing.
我要回库尔德斯坦
I'm going back to Kurdistan.
我不像你
I'm not like you.
我只想伤害一个人
I only wanted to hurt one man.
其他杀人流血都是因为你
All the other bloodshed's because of you.
你准备让自己的家人送死吗
You're prepared to let your own family die?
这就是我奋斗的现实 我们承受
That's the reality of my struggle. We suffer.
-这种生活是你自己选的 -我可没选
- This life's a choice for you. - I didn't choose this.
我赚的每一分钱都会回到库尔德斯坦
Every penny I make goes back to Kurdistan.
我支持我的人♥民♥自♥由♥ 你又支持谁呢
I stand for the freedom of my people. Who do you stand for now?
你的生意完了 你的家人被追杀
Your business is over, your family's being hunted down.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
去你的 肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥
Fuck you, Sean Wallace.
请在提示音后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
杰文 我是亚历克斯
Jevan, it's Alex.
我有办法解决我们的问题
I have a solution to our problem.
我这就过来
I'm on my way over.
不会有事的
It's gonna be OK.
请退后 先生 退后
Stand back, please, sir. Stand back.
请退后 先生 退后
Stand back, please, sir. Stand back.
投资者们杀了杰文·卡帕迪亚
Did the investors kill Jeevan Kapadia?
我不知道
I don't know anything
什么投资者
about any investors.
我知道你在撒谎 艾略特 没关系 我们能问到
I know you're lying, Elliot. But that's OK. We'll get there.
你怎么这么久才找到肖恩
What took you so long to get to Sean?
艾略特
Elliot.
告诉我你是怎么找到他的
Tell me how you found him.
由于加强安全措施
All flights and boarding gates are experiencing delays
所有航♥班♥及登机口均已延误
due to an increased level of security.
请提前到达登机口
Please allow additional time to reach your boarding gate
在登机前通过特殊安全测试
and passing additional security tests before boarding the plane.
比利 比利 能听见我说话吗
Billy. Billy, can you hear me?
我找不到肖恩 我很担心他
I can't find Sean. I'm worried about him.
他自己一个人 比利
He's on his own, Billy.
比利 你很安全 我知道你很安全
Listen, Bill, you're safe. I know you are.
但他不是 所有人都反对他
But he's not. Everyone's turned against him,
每个人都想伤害他
everyone wants to hurt him.
告诉我他在哪
Just...tell me where he is
让他不必单打独斗
so he doesn't have to be alone.
比利 比利
Bill. Billy.
达根汉姆码头附近有一家旧旅馆
There's an old hotel by Dagenham Docks.
70年代被毁了 现在是亚迪黑帮的俱乐部
It got ruined in the '70s, it's now a club run by Yardies.
他们还在那里租♥房♥♥间
And they still rent rooms there.
我留了一个预备我逃跑的时候用
I keep one for when I need to escape.
如果我是肖恩 我就在那里
If I was Sean that's where I'd be.
带我去见扎尔
雷诺酒店307室
Room 307, Hotel Reno.
-谢谢 -别谢我
- Thank you. - Don't thank me.
保护我哥哥的安全
Just keep my brother safe.
如果他出了什么事
And if anything happens to him...
如果有人伤害他
..If anyone hurts him...
我会杀了你 艾略特
..I'll kill you, Elliot.
-走吗 -嗯
- Ready? - Yeah.
我看到艾略特·卡特了 他刚接完电♥话♥
I've got eyes on Elliot Carter. He's just finished up on a call
他在马克维尔路往东走
and he's heading east on Markville Road.
跟着他 我们马上到
Stay on him. We're on our way.
卡特正步行往东
Carter's heading east on foot.
如果运气好 他会带我们找到肖恩·华♥莱♥士♥
With any luck he'll lead us to Sean Wallace.
出发
Let's go.
-遵命长官 -遵命
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
-我们怎么沦落到这步的 -费恩
- How did we get here? - Finn.
费恩·华♥莱♥士♥把我们往死路上送
Finn Wallace charmed us all to death.
那你还选了他
And you chose him.
你伤了我的心
You broke my heart.
我尽力了
I tried.
我累了 玛丽安 我精疲力尽
I'm exhausted, Marian. I'm exhausted.
-让我把肖恩带走 -我不能
- Let me get Sean away from here. - I can't.
爱德
Ed.
玛丽安
Marian.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-香农·杜马尼 -是
- Shannon Dumani? - Yeah.
可以聊两句吗
Can I have a word?
我想了解下你前夫史蒂文·杨的情况
I want to know about your ex husband, Steven Young.
他什么情况
What about him?
你说他在监狱里 但我找不到他的任何记录
You say he's in prison, but I couldn't find any of his records.
我确实找到了他母亲2016年的失踪人口报案
I did find the missing person's report his mother filed in 2016.
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表