剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
就今晚
Tonight.
-你必须跟我走 -我也想走
- You have to. - I want to.
那就走吧 艾略特
Then do it, Elliot.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
拉倒吧 我也不是吓大的
Oh, fuck off. I grew up in this life too, you know.
这不仅仅是肖恩和你♥爸♥的事 香农
This isn't just about Sean and your dad, Shannon.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
对 他是个威胁 他射中了你♥爸♥的腿
Yeah, he's a threat. He shot your dad in the leg.
他可能不会就此罢手
And he might not have stopped there.
我
I...
还有别的东西
There is something else out there.
什么意思 还有其他帮派吗 哪个帮派
What do you mean? Some other gangs? Which ones?
我
I...
我不太清楚
I... I don't know exactly.
但费恩和上面的人打过交道
But there are people that Finn dealt with, higher up.
我得找出他们是谁
And I need to find out who they are.
如果我不找出来 无论肖恩在不在
Cos if I don't, Sean, no Sean,
你和丹尼永远都不安全
you and Danny will never be safe.
-这是什么意思 -意思是
- So what does that mean? - It means...
意思是你必须走 香农
It means you've got to go, Shannon.
我得留下来陪肖恩
I have to stay with Sean.
他很偏执 而且他在执行任务
He's paranoid and he's on a mission.
如果我现在抛弃他 我就会上他的名单
If I abandon him now, I'm on his list.
我无法保护你和丹尼免受他
And I can't defend you or Danny from him.
-或者其他人的伤害 -胡扯
- Or anyone else. - This is bullshit!
听着 等你安全了
Listen, listen. When you are safe...
等你安全了 我会来找你的
When you are safe, I will come for you.
在那之前
Until then...
-我们不能在一起 -为什么
- We can't be together. - Why?
-为什么 艾略特 -因为
- Why, Elliot? - Because...
因为
Because?
是因为他们吗
Is it because of them?
他们 他们
They... They...
他们之前是我的世界
They were my world.
现在是你
Now you are.
不能再让这种事情发生了
That can't happen again.
我不该让它发展到这个地步
I should never have let it get to this.
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
喂
Yeah?
肖恩
Sean?
是你吗
Is that you?
在加班吗
Working late?
是啊 我在追回那些钱 我发现了两笔
Yeah. I'm recovering the money. I've found two lots now.
如果有人可以的追回来 一定是你
If anyone could, it was going to be you.
干得漂亮
Well done.
让那些投资者满意
Keeping those investors pleased.
肖恩 我们可以阻止这一切
Sean, we can stop this.
你和我
You and me.
我知道我们可以
I know we can.
我终于明白我父亲为什么要这么做了
I've come round to understanding why my father did what he did.
是吗
Yeah?
他们还不知道我父亲会抢他们就杀了我父亲吧
They killed him before they knew he'd rob them, right?
嗯 他们是后来发现的
That came out afterwards, yeah.
他们杀了我父亲是因为我父亲受够了
They killed him because he'd had enough.
像一匹老马
Like an old horse.
这就是你刚接受的工作
And that's the job you just stepped into.
或是用双手抓住的
Or grabbed, with both hands.
肖恩 什么
Sean, what...
你不能惹他们
You can't take them on.
我知道 亚历克斯
I know that, Alex.
你无法对抗隐形人
You can't fight the invisible.
没有人可以
No-one can.
去窗户旁边
Go over to the window.
我爸以前经常看风景的那扇
The one my dad used to look out of.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
我们的城市 我们曾经说过属于我们的城市
Our city. The one we said belonged to us.
我也在看它
That's what I'm looking at too.
只是我在你另一边
Except I'm on the opposite side from you.
这边的风景不一样
It's a different view.
很多亮红灯的楼房♥还是我们的
A lot of those red dots out there are still ours.
我们曾经很擅长造房♥子
We were good at building.
现在依然是这样 肖恩
Still are, Sean.
也很擅长拆房♥子
Good at taking them down too.
这就是进步
That's progress.
信心
Confidence.
每个人都说信心很重要
That's what everyone always says is important.
让大家保持信心
Keep everyone confident.
没有信心 生意就做不下去了
Business stops without it.
是啊
Yeah. Right.
那些杀了我父亲的人
The people who killed my father,
他也想杀我
who tried to kill me,
我现在的角度
from where I'm standing now,
看不见他们
I can't see them.
但我能看到他们拥有什么
But I can see what they own.
什么声音
What was that?
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表