剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表
其他任何地方
别担心 兄弟 我来捡
Don't worry about it, mate, I've got it.
今天这里成联♥合♥国♥了
United Nations in here today.
天啊 艾略特
Fuck me, Elliot!
你还指望什么
What were you hoping for?
他们让你抬棺材
That they'd ask you to carry the coffin?
滚开 吉姆
Piss off, Jim.
外面有很多人 控制人群什么的
Loads of people out there, crowd control and that.
嗯 他们都在这里 待在这吧
Yeah, well, they're all in here now so stay put.
这是葬礼 不是面试
It's a funeral, not a job interview.
西装革履也藏不住败絮其中
Suit and tie can't hide a washed-up squaddie,
不管你怎么努力
no matter how hard you try.
要知道自己的位置
Know your place.
转运了
Oh! Things are looking up.
他们要埋的是你老大
They're about to bury your boss.
干了二十年了 我都没见过他
20 years of service and I never even met the man.
你刚从我身上偷的钱
The money you just skimmed from me,
给咱俩买♥♥杯喝的
buy us both a drink, will you?
然后把剩下的放回去
And put the rest back.
-有杰克的消息吗 -没有
- Any update on Jack? - No, nothing yet.
费恩被杀后他就消失不见了
No-one's seen or heard of him since Finn was killed.
他只是个司机
He's just his fucking driver.
-你觉得他不会... -不会
- You don't think he... - No.
我们觉得不会
We don't.
码头彻底封锁了 谁也不能带进带出
那就买♥♥通个能的
他们都是华♥莱♥士♥的人
我们所有的东西都在码头上
不能因为死了爹的儿子说不 我们就又耗一天
他面对了一次死亡 一次
还是个孩子
杰文 很高兴你能来
Jevan. Good of you to come.
-当然 他们表示哀悼 -谢谢
- Of course. They send their condolences. - Thank you.
这边请
This way.
节哀顺变
Very sorry for your loss.
-我失陪一下可以吗 -当然
- Would you...? Would you please excuse me? - Of course.
家属座位在教堂前面 和我们一起坐吧
Family pew is at the front of the church. Please join us.
不了
No.
不是为了我 为了你父亲
Well, if not for me, for your father.
别逗了 玛丽安
That's rich, Marian.
-妈 -现在不是时候
- Mum - No, not now.
她俩没事吧
Think they'll be ok?
老爸死了 她俩同处一室
Dad's dead. They're in the same room.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
来吧 杰克斯 到前面来
Come on, Jacs, come to the front.
别说了 肖恩
Don't start, Sean.
老妈刚试过了
Mum's just had a go.
杰奎琳 拜托为了我们俩
Jacqueline, for the both of us, please.
没事的
It'll be ok.
我坐在你俩中间
I'll sit between you.
如果今天还有一件好事尚存的话
If we can get one good thing out of today...
来吧
Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谁让你来的
滚
我有话跟老大说
酒吧在这边 各位
Pub's this way, lads.
让他们把车开走
Get them fucking cars off the road.
来吧 请你们喝一杯
Come on, let's buy you a drink.
警探
Detective.
费恩被杀那晚的监控录像
CCTV from the night Finn was killed.
一定让你♥爸♥知道是我给的
Make sure your dad knows it came from me.
卢安 这是明智之举吗
Luan, is this wise?
爱德华 我得说
Edward, I must say,
今天早上这么重要的会议
I was a bit surprised not to be invited
我有点意外竟然没人邀请我
to such an important meeting this morning.
也没人邀请你来教堂
Well, you weren't invited to the church either,
但你还是来了
but here you are.
我是来表达哀悼之情
I'm here to pay my respects,
和大家一样
the same as everyone.
但更重要的是
But, more importantly,
我想知道我们的协议仍然会履行
I want to know that our agreement will still be honoured.
费恩死了 你的协议失效了
Your agreement died with Finn.
你有任何需要 直接告我
If you need anything, let me know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有遵守协议
I stuck to my side of the deal.
我都按要求做了
I did what was asked of me.
我不知道你们之间有什么事
I don't know what you had on him,
但现在不是时候
but now is not the time.
我决定何时何地
I decide when, I decide where.
-不是你 -他在这里干什么
- Not you. - What the fuck is he doing here?
肖恩 我们还没正式介绍过彼此 卢安·杜沙吉
Sean, we've never been properly introduced, Luan Dushaj.
这种时候
At moments like these,
我知道应该赶紧把手伸出来
I know the fingers are quick to point.
嗯 只指向一个方向
Yeah, and they're only pointing in one direction.
我发誓 他的死与我们无关
I can assure you, we had no hand in his death.
-但我们会找到答案的 -很期待
- But we'll find answers. - Look forward to it.
拿本赞美诗 找个座吧
Now grab a hymn book, take a seat,
表达你的狗屁哀悼之情
and pay your fucking respects.
这种男孩为了证明自己是男人能放火烧城
吓死他们了 来这
Fucking nerve on them, coming here.
知道吗 我提议派几个小的
You know, I offered to send a couple of boys
去小阿尔巴尼亚
to Little Albania.
-拨乱反正 -你人真好
- Make it right. - That's nice of you.
我说我提议了
Well, I say I offered...
我是这么想过
I thought about it.
有这份心就行了 吉姆
It's the thought that counts, Jim.
没事吧 兄弟
All right, Bes?
-还好吧 -还行
- Are we good? - Ish.
我没什么好隐瞒的
Hey, I have nothing to hide.
很好
That's good.
不过 你们不该来这
Still, your lot really shouldn't be here.
是吗
Oh, is that so?
躲开 兄弟 你挡住阳光了
Jog on, mate. You're blocking the sun.
艾略特 不是吧
Elliot, seriously?
那你为什么要杀费恩
So why did you kill Finn?
-不是我的 -吉姆
- That wasn't mine. - Jim!
你由着这混♥蛋♥冲我吠
You gonna let this fucking prick bark at me?
搞什么 吉姆
The fuck, Jim?
我们是来维护和平的 艾略特
We're here to keep the peace, Elliot.
别管那个贱♥人♥
No matter the cunt.
过来
Heel.
滚开 混♥蛋♥
Fuck off, you prick.
敬费恩·华♥莱♥士♥
To Finn Wallace!
禁止黑人
No blacks.
禁止爱尔兰人
No Irish.
封闭的城市把我们聚集在一起
A city of closed doors brought us together,
让我们团结
united us.
我和费恩就是这样开始合作的
That's how Finn and I started working together.
费恩来的时候是12岁的移♥民♥
Finn came over as a 12-year-old immigrant.
我们年轻时在伦敦街头相识
Er, we met as young teenagers on the streets of London.
你和我 咱们一样…
"You and me, we're just the same..."
他就是这么跟我说的
That's what he said to me.
伟大的大英帝国的
Illegitimate bastard children
非法私生子
of the great British Empire.
我们达成协议的时候
We made an agreement, by the time we were done,
这个城市里没有一扇门
there would not be one single door
是我们进不去的
in this city that we could not get behind.
他带头
He led.
我跟随
I followed.
我深感自豪
And I am so proud to have
能为他打拼这么多年
worked for the man all these long years.
当我失去我..
When I lost my...
当我失去妻子 阿亚娜
When I lost my wife, Ayana...
是费恩和玛丽安
It was Finn and Marian
保护香农和亚历山大
who shielded Shannon and Alexander
剧集 | 伦敦黑帮 | 导航列表