剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
听着 我们
Look, we've, uh,
我们从来不擅长道别 所以何必现在开始呢
we've never been good at good-byes, so why start now?
-你阻止了他 -你说得对 猎虎
- You stopped him. - You were right, Tiger.
我们的旅程 只有在我们纵容的情况下才会互相冲突
Our journeys only conflict if we allow them to.
再说 我觉得是时候
Besides, I think it was about time
搬出我父母的房♥子了
I moved out of my parents' house anyhow.
所有人都抬过来了
Well, that's all of them.
把他们冻起来 你可以
Get these bad boys on ice, you can set yourself up
打造一个不错的器官黑市生意
with a nice little black market organ business.
我和基弗一起认识一个小亚美尼亚的人
Me and Kiefer knew a guy in Little Armenia back in the day.
他会立刻从你手中买♥♥下这些尸体
Oh, he would take these off your hands tout de suite.
我想我会毁掉一切
I think I'm actually gonna dispose of any evidence
把我和3491年联♥系♥起来的证据 谢谢
that ties me to 3491, but thanks.
也许不是全部证据
Well, maybe not all the evidence.
各位
Guys, actually,
他们就是我之前跟你们提到的杀人犯
these are the murderers I was telling you about.
我吸收了好多关于你们仨的数据
Oh, I have data-sorbed so much about you three.
我觉得在苏珊内心深处
You know, I think deep down
他一直在为你们加油
Susan was rooting for you all along.
别告诉他们啊
Don't tell them.
总之 谁准备好公路旅行了
Anyway, who's ready for a road trip?
我们离美国资本主义实验的标志
We are 254.8 miles from the icon
还有254.8英里
of the American capitalist experiment,
美♥利♥坚♥购物中心
Mall of America.
我建议我们开辟一条新道路
I suggest we chart a course with alacrity.
怎能不爱这孩子 完全不可能
How do you not love this kid? It's impossible.
好了 车子 向前进
Anyway, vehicle, move in a forward fashion.
设置航向
Set a vector.
喂 车子
Hello, vehicle?
喂 车子 我是你的新主人 苏珊
Hello, vehicle. I'm your new owner, Susan.
我想开辟一条新道路
And I would like to chart a course.
你觉得他们会没事吗
You think they're gonna be okay?
-回到我 车子 -嗯
- Respond to me, vehicle. - Yeah.
车子
Vehicle?
困在2000年
Well, guys, stuck in the year 2000.
千禧年的黎明
Dawn of a new millennium.
我得说 我没想到结局会是这样
Gotta say, I did not expect this to turn out in this way.
旅途的乐趣 对吗
Fun of the ride, isn't it?
嗯
Yeah.
我用一万次人生
You know, it's taken me 10,000 lifetimes
才学会怎么说这个 但我终于会了
to learn how to say this, but I finally can.
是福特曼 不是佛特曼
It's "Futturman," Not "Foo-tturman."
我现在知道了
I know that now.
很好
Very good.
我很开心认识你
And I'm happy to know you.
我也是
You too.
暴狼 你还有什么想说的吗
Wolf, anything else you care to add?
我很骄傲你所达成的成就
I'm proud of everything you've accomplished.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
-用我的阴♥茎♥达成的成就 -好吧
- With my penis. - Okay.
有个问题
Hey, um, question,
你们住在下水道里
how did you guys design, mass produce,
是怎么设计 批量生产
and send a video game back through time
把一个电子游戏发送回过去的
when you were living in a sewer.
乔西 这个问题的答案非常简单
Well, Josh, the answer to that is remarkably simple, see...
六个月后
你不认识我
You don't know me.
我来自未来
I'm from the future,
另一条时间线 我们曾是最好的朋友
and in another timeline. We were best of friends.
我们一起实现了很多事
We accomplished amazing things together.
你不应该沉溺于此
You're better than this place,
我是来带你离开的
but I'm here to take you away from all this.
好吧
Okay.
你带了健身包吗
You got a gym bag?
没有
Nope.
你就这样开车过来的吗
You just drove here like that?
是的
Yeah.
典型的布雷兹
Classic Blaze.
我们被告知我们只有一生
We're told we only have one life to live,
但这并不是真的
but that's not really true.
正因此柯瑞·沃尔夫哈特的任性书呆子之家
And that's why Corey Wolfhart's Home for Wayward Nerds
是我在第三季度最期待的慈善事业
is the philanthropic endeavor I'm most excited about for Q3.
我们成长 改变 进化
We grow, change, evolve,
有时候甚至能惊讶到自己
sometimes in ways that surprise even ourselves.
有多糟
How bad is it?
街上的人都称他为史奎格
People in the street are calling him the Squiggler.
但我不知道原因
However, I don't know why.
我要来对付你了 史奎格
I'm coming for you, Squiggler.
我们可以创造更新 更好的自己
We can create newer, better versions of who we are,
向所有生命的奇迹和可能性敞开怀抱
open to all of life's wonders and possibilities...
找到我们不知道我们拥有的力量
Finding strength we didn't know we had,
找到混乱之前的安宁
peace where before there was chaos.
你只需要在机会来临的时候
You just have to be willing to get out of your room
走出房♥间
when the chance arrives,
放弃一些
and maybe let go of some things
你本以为必不可少的事物
you didn't think you could live without.
-推得太高了吗 -不够高
- Are we pushing him too high? - Not high enough.
我们的话总是令人困惑
Well, with that kind of mixed messaging,
怎么能不坑到这孩子
how do we not fuck this kid up?
那个怪胎又来了
Hey, there's that weirdo again.
你什么毛病
What's your problem, man?
滚 变♥态♥
Hey, beat it, you perv.
滚远点
Yeah, keep walking.
我们会永远陪着你的 乔西
We'll always be here for you, Joshie.
永远
Always.
-没错 -耶
- That's right. - Yeah!
摸索出你是谁需要时间
Figuring out just who you are can take time...
对有的人来说花的时间会比别人久
For some a lot more than others,
但我们迟早都会摸索出来
but we all get there sooner or later.
根据真实事件改编
特别鸣谢乔西亚·福特曼 猎虎和暴狼
允许我们讲述你们非凡的人生
希望我们让你们感到骄傲
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表