剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
你们可以喘气儿了 黑人美男子驾到
Y'all can breathe now, the Black Adonis has arrived.
你去做阿里的私人保镖
You will be Ali's personal bodyguard.
老大 我手上的案子已经堆成山了
Chief, my caseload is piling up...
阿里的安全现在是你的首要任务
Ali's safety is now your priority.
这项任务我只能信任你
You're the only one I can trust with this assignment.
事实上 听我说 我们可以去克莱蒙特
As a matter of fact, look, we can go down there to the Clermont,
我们今晚去见席尔基 席尔基来了
we gon' meet Silky there tonight. Silky in town?
你绝对想不到他现在为谁工作
You ain't gon' believe who this nigga working for now.
谁啊 弗兰克·莫顿
Who? Frank Moten.
小报上说的那个黑帮
That gangster from the tabloids?
他就是黑人教父本人
Mmmhmm. Black Godfather himself.
弗兰克要举办一场赛后狂欢
Frank's throwing a postfight shindig.
你需要的我都有 我有场地 我有女人
I got everything you need. I got the venue. I got the goddamn women.
更重要的 我有他妈的远见
More importantly, I got the goddamn vision.
你为什么要压榨那个可怜的鸡仔 哈维
Why you squeezin' poor Chicken Man so hard, Javi?
鸡仔要办一个大派对 但是没有邀请我
Chicken throw big party and doesn't invite me.
迈阿密离亚特兰大有600英里
Miami about 600 miles from Atlanta.
你离纽约也很远
And you a long way from New York.
胖子耍了我们
Fat Boy fucked us.
他要和他那些乡巴佬朋友办派对
Throwing the party with one of his countryass friends.
不 这样对计划更有利
Ah, no, no. This makes the plan even better.
我们有了完美的替罪羊
We got the perfect patsy now.
欢迎来自世界各地的体育迷们
Welcome, sports fans around the world.
今晚大明星汇聚一堂 我们在美丽的佐治亚
All the stars have shown up tonight because we have a big show,
亚特兰大市礼堂举办一场盛大的演出
here at the Atlanta Municipal Auditorium in beautiful Georgia.
斯莫尔斯 斯莫尔斯
Smalls. Smalls!
你这时候还有心情读报纸呢
How the hell can you read a paper at a time like this?
鸡仔 据我所知
Well, Chickie, last I checked,
我们离核战争只有一步之遥
we're a cunt hair away from nuclear war.
得了吧 兄弟 我都命悬一线了
Oh, come on, man. My goddamn life on the line
你还担心这些屁事
and you worried about that bullshit?
别慌 你确定这么干没问题吗
Come on. Are you sure this play gonna work?
万无一失
Look, it's foolproof.
负责逮捕的警官从来不会出席这种场合
Arresting officers never show up to these things. Mm.
警♥察♥讨厌法♥院♥
Cops hate courthouses.
听我指挥 你六个月就能出来
Just follow my lead, you'll get out in six months.
表现好三个月就能出来
Three with good behavior.
我必须三个月就出来
Yo, I got to be out in three.
我不能错过我孩子出生
I can't miss the birth of my child.
放心
Relax.
你太担心了
You worry too much.
威廉姆斯·戈登
Williams, Gordon.
我的当事人被一名种族主义警♥察♥逮捕
My client was apprehended by this racist officer,
另有三名白人男子 他们均有长♥期♥犯罪记录
along with three other white men with lengthy criminal records.
但威廉姆斯先生是唯一被起诉的
Yet, Mr. Williams was the only one charged.
法官大人 这些都在我的辩护状中写明了
It's all right there in my brief, Your Honor.
法官大人 我能说句话吗
Your Honor, if... if I may?
现在你们指控我犯故意占有罪
Uh, now y'all done charged me with possession with intent.
法官大人 但我唯一的意图
Only intent I've ever had, Your Honor,
就是照顾我的家人
is taking care of my family right there.
我不敢说那些跟我一起被抓的
Now I can't say the same about that white boy
白人男孩跟我一样
that they done got me corralled up with.
他们跟我不一样 对吗
Ain't... Ain't the same now, is it?
不
No.
我倾向于体谅这些指控
I'm inclined to consider these allegations,
尤其是因为逮捕他的警♥察♥
especially since the arresting officer
并没有出席为自己辩护
hasn't bothered showing up to defend himself.
你是哪位
And you are?
JD哈德森 逮捕警官 法官大人
J.D. Hudson. Arresting officer, Your Honor.
请原谅我迟到了
Uh, forgive my tardiness.
我们警区在进行演习
We were running nuclear drills at the precinct.
这位就是你所说的
Is this the "racist"
种族主义的警官吗
that you were referring to?
法官大人 这件事还有很多细节
Your Honor, uh, there's a lot more to the story...
判处被告于福赛斯劳♥改♥营监禁两年
The defendant is sentenced to two years at Forsythe Labor Camp.
快把这个流氓赶出我的法庭
Now get this hoodlum out of my courtroom.
法官大人 等等 什么流氓 我是被冤枉的
Your Honor, hold on, "hoodlum"? Now I was wrongfully arrested.
你刚刚怎么跟我说的
Yo, what'd you just tell me?
你说我什么都不用担心
You told me I ain't got nothin' to worry about.
什么 你什么都不知道吗 他们从来都不出席的
What, you ain't know nothing? They never come to these things.
老兄 你真够大胆的 听到了吗
Hey, man, you've got some nerve, you hear me?
把手拿开 老兄 放开我
Get your hands off of me, man. Get off me!
别碰我 你逼我和家人分开
Come on. You taking me away from my family!
下地狱吧 你先去吧 小流氓
You go to hell. After you, hoodlum.
小流氓
Hoodlum.
晚上好 女士们 先生们
Good evening, ladies, gentlemen,
拳击粉丝们
and fight fans everywhere.
现在 全体起立 奏国歌♥
At this time, please rise for the national anthem.
你可看见
Oh, say, can you see
黎明前的曙光
By the dawn's early light...
所有人蹲在地上
McKINLEY: Everybody, get on the fucking ground!
蹲在地上 操
Get on the ground! Fuck!
趴下
Lay down!
都蹲下 快
Get the fuck down, now!
嘿
Hey!
让这帮混♥蛋♥都去角落待着 快
Get all the motherfuckers in the corner! Now!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
进去
McKINLEY: Go!
给我起来
Get the fuck up!
好 好 好 快滚出去
Okay, okay, okay! Get your ass out of there!
快 过来 贱♥人♥ 过来
Now! Now! Now! Come here, bitch! Come here!
他妈的起来
Get the fuck up!
给我出来 快点 黑鬼
Get your ass back! Now, you fucked up, nigga!
后退 快快
Get back! Now, now, now!
趴在地上 趴下
On the fucking floor! Get down!
贱♥人♥混♥蛋♥
Bitchass motherfucker!
你们 滚开
Ay, y'all, fuck that...
去死吧 黑鬼
McKINLEY: You fucked up, nigga!
走开
McKINLEY: Go!
可恶 操
Shit! Fuck!
蹲在地上 去后面
McKINLEY: Get on the ground! Get behind!
蹲下 蹲下
McKINLEY: Down! Down!
快他妈的蹲下
Get the fuck on the floor!
蹲在地上 快
Get on the floor, now!
看招 黑鬼
Now, nigga!
他妈的
The fuck!
你们也是 小子
You, too, my boy.
在这
And the home
勇士的
Of the
家乡
Brave
抱歉你们要经历这一切
McKINLEY: Now I'm sorry y'all had to go through that.
但我保证 我们不会伤害任何人
But I assure you, we ain't here to hurt nobody.
我们只是为钱而来
We just here for the money.
你看这有钱吗
Do you see any money here?
这只是家庭聚会
This just a house party.
家庭聚会有这么多钻石装饰
That's a whole lot of diamonds for a simple house party.
其实
In fact...
这是”快来抢劫我”的标志
this a flashing "rob me" sign.
对不对 薇薇安
Ain't that right, Vivian?
你肯定是认错人了
You must have me confused with somebody else.
薇薇安·托马斯
McKINLEY: Vivian Thomas.
鸡仔戈登·威廉姆斯的贱女人
Down Woman to Gordon "Chicken Man" Williams,
这所房♥子的主人
proprietor of this house.
无名之辈转眼成了派对主人
Smalltime numbers man turned party host.
你最好不要唬我
Now I suggest you stop fucking with me.
因为我没看起来那么好骗
'Cause I ain't as dumb as I look,
这些枪也确实好用
and these here guns, they do work.
好的
Okay.
剩下所有人
Now for the rest of y'all,
我们知道还有很多大人物在来的路上
we know there's plenty more big shots headed our way.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表