剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
This man here took two years of my life,
听到了吗
you hear me?
从我身上夺走了两年时光
Two years he took from me.
我不会干站在这里让你错误的
And I'm not gonna stand here and let you wrongfully
指控这个无辜的孩子 然后再毁了他
accuse this innocent boy and do the same to him.
我知道你们也不会忍♥受这种事的 对吧
And I know y'all not gonna stand for it either, are y'all?
不会 没错
No. That's right.
听我说 我只是在履行职责 各位
Listen, I'm just doing my job, everybody.
如果有人妨碍我做事
Now any of y'all get in the way, you interfere,
就会被指控妨碍公务 不
you gonna get run in on obstruction charges. No.
不 这话就是扯淡 你知道的
No, that's bullshit and you know it.
听着 你要想被我戴上手铐 那就继续
Listen, you wanna be at the end of my handcuffs, keep it up.
我戴过了
I've been there before.
我跟你说 如果你带走他 那就
I'll tell you what. You take him, you might as well
连我一起带走
just go on and take me too.
我没问题 行啊 来呀
That's fine with me. It is fine. Go on.
汤米 别担心
Tommy, don't you worry about it.
我律师很厉害的 他很快就能把我们弄出去
My lawyer's good, he'll have us out in no time.
带路 汤米 不 他才不去
Lead the way, Tommy. No, he's not.
他没问题 女士 他没事 带路 走了
He's good, mama he's good. Lead the way, we goin'.
他没事 走了 赶紧走 快点
He's good. We goin'. Let's go. Come on, let's go.
不 他才不去呢
No, he's not going.
走了 女士 麻烦你 你让事态变得更糟
Let's go. Ma'am, please. You're making it worse.
他不过就是个警♥察♥ 听到没 走了
He ain't nothin' but a pig, you hear me? Let's go. Let's go.
走了 这人什么都没做
Let's go. This man ain't got nothin' to do with...
走了
Let's go.
所以你从毒贩升级成黑帮了哈
So you graduated from pusher to gangster now, huh?
还策划了抢劫
Settin' up robberies.
嘿 能不能少说点废话
Hey, why don't you just cut the crap?
你清楚我根本没参与
You know damn well I had no parts in none of that.
我希望一直都这么说
And I'd like to keep it that way,
因为我的委托人无可奉告
as my client has no comment.
想怎么做随你 但还用那个
Man, you do what you want, but using the same lawyer
连你自己都没保住的律师
that couldn't keep your behind out of jail in the first place,
看起来不是明智的选择
that don't seem like such a good idea.
这两次都不该抓 警探
That's two false arrests, Detective.
你知道这话什么意思吗 嘿
You know what that means? Hey.
要钱呗 别这样
Dollar signs. Come on, man.
丹尼 过来一下
Danny, come here.
听我说 你得把那孩子弄出去
Listen to me. I need you to get that kid out.
你欠我的 丹尼 他们的确有证据指控他
You owe me, Danny. They got substantiated evidence on him.
听我说 我不管那个
Listen to me, I don't care about none of that.
把那孩子弄出去 你为什么
Get the kid out. Why are you so interested
这么帮那孩子啊 鸡仔
in helping this kid out, Chicken?
他不是抢了你吗
I mean, didn't he rob you?
我觉得这跟你没关系
I don't think that's none of your bidness, isn't it, pig?
我觉得跟我有关系 我觉得没有
I think it is my bidness. Yeah, I don't think it is.
你做好你分内事 可我无能为力
You need to do your job. My hands are tied.
我现在不想听这话 抱歉 鸡仔
Man, I don't wanna hear that now. I'm sorry, Chicken.
拜托 我觉得你没那脑子
Come on. Now, I don't think you bright enough
当这事的主谋
to be the mastermind behind this whole bidness,
但你肯定会看到被卷进来
but you damn sure dumb enough to be mixed up in it.
谋杀案从犯
An accessory to murder.
那可是谋杀
Well, that's murder.
问问你律师
Check with your counselor.
恐怕他说得对
I'm afraid he's right about that.
是呢 走吧
Yeah, he is. Come on.
祝你过得愉快
You have a nice day.
猪猡
Pig.
抓到你痛处了 小混♥蛋♥
Got you, you little motherfucker.
席尔基 该死 听我说
Silky, goddamn it, man. Look, I'm...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们去了你说的那地方
We went to the house like you said,
你没在
and you wasn't there.
我知道 但你要明白
And I know that, but understand this, man.
我都已经控制住了
I got it under control.
我之所以没在 是因为那警♥察♥出现
And I wasn't there because that pig showed up
把劫匪抓了 但你知道我律师的能耐 斯莫斯
and arrested the robber. But you know my lawyer, Smalls.
我会过去 把那孩子弄出来
I'mma go down there, I'mma get that boy outta there.
好吗
Okay?
该死 鸡仔
Goddamn, Chicken.
找你真是难啊
You a hard motherfucker to find.
搞得我都觉得你在躲我了
Make me think you dodgin' a nigga.
弗兰克 我绝不会做那种事的
Frank. Frank, I would... I would never do nothin' like that, Frank.
我跟你说 我去找你
Tell you what. I'mma come to you.
等等 别 弗兰克 很快就到
Hold on. No, no, no. Frank. Be there before you know it.
弗兰克 你不用 听着 弗兰克 等一下
Frank, you ain't go to... Listen... Frank. Hold on for a sec.
你兄弟有话要说
Your boy got somethin' he wanna say.
席尔基
Silky. Silky.
这本该是个
It was supposed to be a simple
简单优雅的聚会
but elegant gettogether
能让我和公♥司♥的人放松一下
for me and The Firm to let our hair down.
弗兰克 结果你带来了鸡仔
Hey, Frank. You brought in Chicken Man here
他给搞砸了
and he fucked that shit up.
弗兰克 你对 你要说什么 什么
Frank, what you doin' to... What's that you gotta say? What?
他说他没什么可对你说的了
He said he ain't got nothin' else to say to you.
但我有
But I do.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
我不认识你
I don't know you
也不认识我见到的人
Or the people I see
我甚至不
And I don't even know...
大苹果
Big Apple?
你说什么 我知道鸡仔喜欢大苹果杂货铺
Excuse me? I know Chicken loves that bologna
的那种便宜腊肠
they got down at the Big Apple Grocery.
天 可别给他带克罗格
Lord, don't you bring him none of that uppity bologna
或者跳跳猪超♥市♥
they got at Kroger
那种高级腊肠
or Piggly Wiggly Jack.
他还是喜欢他妈当年给他做的
Mmhmm, he still be wanting that cheap old bologna
那种便宜腊肠
his mama used to make him back in the day.
他甚至都不切
He don't even slice it.
就跟啃树桩一样啃
He just eats the side of it like a log.
就像 像在啃玉米棒子
Like, like, like... Like he eating corn on the cob.
太恶心了
It's so nasty.
他竟然还说我是乡巴佬 妈妈
And he got the nerve to call me country. Mama.
那个吹牛大王 他比谁都乡巴佬
That jive turkey, he just as country as all get out.
妈妈 外面来人了 带着枪呢
Mama, there's men outside and they got guns.
别 别开门
No, don't answer it.
也许他们就走了
Maybe they'll go away.
带你妹妹们去我跟你♥爸♥爸的房♥间
Take your sisters in me and dad's room.
快去 把门锁好
Go ahead and lock the door.
我知道你们在家
I know y'all in there.
开门
Open this damn door!
你对枪很在行啊 我从小就打猎
I see you know your way around a gun. I grew up hunting.
这是我爸爸的枪
These my daddy's guns.
滚出我地盘
Get the hell up off my property.
不
Nah.
别做傻事 女士
Now don't be foolish, ma'am.
可是二对一
It's two to one.
再数一遍
Count again, nigga.
我们会回来的
We'll be back.
看来你绷带还挺牢固
Looks like your bandage holdin' up.
是 看来我该走了
Yeah. I guess I best be going.
从后门走
Go on out the back.
菲
Whoa, whoa. Faye. Faye.
宝儿 出什么事了
Baby, what's going on?
你都不敢告诉我
You can't even give me the decency
你被抢了吗
to tell me that you was robbed?
等等 什么
Whoa, wwait. What...
薇薇安跟你说什么了 她还在里面吗
What Vivian done told you? Huh? She's still in there?
她走了 我们也得走了
She in the wind like us.
去跟你孩子们道别吧
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表