剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
I need more resources. Well, I can't do that.
给我更多人手 我给不了你更多人手 我也没办法
More men! I can't get you more men. My hands are tied.
到底是怎么回事 局长
What's really happening here, Chief?
是种惩罚吗
Is this some kind of a punishment?
还是警告
A reprimand?
我跟你说 他留在亚特兰大
I'm telling you, he stays in Atlanta,
我保护不了他
I can't keep him safe.
老哈 还记得我发誉让你进警局的那天吗
Huddie, do you remember the day I swore you into the department?
就像是昨天一样 1948年
Like it was yesterday. 1948. Mmm.
你当时的原话是 作为一个黑鬼警♥察♥
I believe the words you used were "as a nigger police."
我 我知道
I... I know.
但那天对局里来说 是个好日子
But it was a good day for the department.
马丁·路德·金被暗♥杀♥后
And after Dr. King's assassination,
我们不能再让一个黑人英雄 在我们眼皮子底下倒下了
we can't afford another colored hero going down on our watch.
我知道这个任务就是两边受气 我懂
Now, look, I know this detail is a shit sandwich, I get it.
但我需要你接下这个任务 老哈
But I need you on this one, Huddie.
操
Fuck.
这任务我只信任你去做
You're the only one I can trust with this assignment.
好吧
All right,
要做就得按我的方式来
we do this thing, we got to do it my way.
来了啊 你找到地方了 欢迎来到小屋
There he is. You found it. Welcome to the cottage.
听着 冠军睡主卧哦
Listen, the Champ is gonna be in the main bedroom.
其他人 我在车♥库♥备了军用床
Everybody else, I've got cots in the garage.
进来吧 请随意
Come on in. Make yourselves at home.
请进
Come on in.
要是媒体知道我在这里的原因 他们会大做文章的
If the press find out why I'm here, they gonna have a field day.
总比被暗♥杀♥强
Better than an assassin's bullet.
看这边 梅伯里警官
Look here, Officer Mayberry.
我知道 你应该负责我的安全
I know you supposed to be in charge of my security,
但你真认为 带我来个满是虫子和虱子的地方
but you really think bringing me up here with these sticks and ticks
就能保证我安全吗 哈德森警探
is gonna keep me safe? Detective Hudson.
没听见 你说什么
I didn't hear you. You say somethin'?
哈德森警探
Detective Hudson.
我叫这名字 只想给你纠正下
That's my name, son. Just thought I'd clear that up for you.
先生们 拜托
Gentlemen. Gentlemen, please.
听着 只要阿里26号♥打赢
Now, listen, as long as Ali win on the 26th,
没人会在乎你25号♥在哪儿睡的 好吧
ain't nobody gonna care where you slept on the 25th. Huh?
参议员 你真是个圆滑的好兄弟
You're one smooth brother, Senator.
就像今早我吃的三明治上的花生酱一样顺滑
Smooth, man. Smooth as the peanut butter on my sandwich this morning.
记着点 警探
Take notes, Detective...
哈德森
Hudson.
别让我们失望 警探
Don't you let us down, Detective.
你看这里的草坪了吧 都黄了
You see how it's like grass right here, but then it get brown?
我希望草皮铺满整个院子
I want the grass to flow through the goddamn yard.
鸡仔 你今天想让我怎么做
Chicken, what you want me to do about it today, huh?
你知道什么能让草变绿吗 水
You know what helps grass turn green? Water.
送肉的 什么肉啊
Uh, meat delivery. What kind of meat is that?
鸡肉片 还有优质肋眼牛排
I got chicken cutlets, I got prime ribs.
送去厨房♥给夏琳 这边走
That's going to Charlene in the kitchen. Come this way.
夏琳 鸡肉片送过去了 好
Charlene, he got the cutlet. Yeah.
给兄弟们办派对不能没海鲜 别这样啊
You can't throw no party for niggas with no seafood. Don't do it now.
别这样啊 那就别弄草坪了
Don't do it now. Don't do it with the grass, then.
鸡仔 桃桃 嘿 亲爱的 你看起来不错
Chicken. Peaches, hey baby. You look good.
等下 你们去哪儿
One second. Uh, where y'all goin'?
我们是油漆工 女士 过来送油漆的
Oh, we're the painters, ma'am. We just came here to drop off some paint.
好 放下面去 好
All right. Keep that shit down there. Yeah.
谢谢 妈妈 不 我不是你妈 杰克
Thank you, Mama. I ain't yo' mama, Jack.
嘿 詹金斯太太 抱歉这么吵
Hey, Mrs. Jenkins, now I'm sorry for all the commotion.
我们在做春季大扫除 仅此而已
We're just doing a little spring cleaning, that's all.
大兄弟 现在是十月
It's October, nigga.
是 我们就只是提前做点准备而已 詹金斯太太
Yeah, we just getting a headstart, Mrs. Jenkins.
这是个高档社区
This is a classy neighborhood.
是的 女士 你最好别搞什么派对屋
Yes, ma'am. You best not be running no party house,
不然我会报♥警♥的 没必要
or I'll call the authorities. No need to do any of that.
该死 麦克辛
Damn it, Maxine.
嘿 亲爱哒
Hey, baby.
亲 我怎么跟你说的 你得减速啊
Baby, what'd I tell you? Huh? You got to slow down now.
你最好过来亲我一下
But you better hurry up over here and give me a kiss.
我想你了 老爹
I missed you, Daddy.
东西都带来了吗 都带来了
You got everything? MAXINE: Everything.
那就赶紧拿出来吧 该死
Then go on and get it. God damn it!
能请几位壮汉帮帮小妹吗
So, can I get one of you strong brothers to help a sister out?
怎么 嘿 她不说你们就不动吗
What she... Hey, hey, why she got to ask y'all?
快去啊 别把自己弄伤了
Come on, man. Don't hurt yo'self.
该死 都跟这儿走神呢
God damn it, everybody not focused around here.
是我表妹
That's my cousin.
我妈那边的亲戚 我们
On my mother's side, we... Mmhmm.
回屋里去吧 真是的
Go in the house, Mrs. Jenkins. Goddamn!
休息日我最不想干的 就是开车送这帮哥们
Last thing I wanna do on my day off is drive niggas around.
尤其是活人 该收100块的
Especially live ones. Should've asked for 100 bucks.
是 你没要啊 你要的50 说好了的
Yeah, well, you didn't. You asked for 50, and a deal's a deal.
尤利西斯怎么会在这儿 他是司机啊
The fuck is Ulysses doing here? He driving.
绝对不行
Oh, hell no. I...
鸡仔 这不会是我想的那样吧 怎么了
Chicken, I know this ain't what I think it is. What?
这是送家属的 里面没躺过尸体
It's for the families. Ain't no dead bodies ridin' in there.
要让弗兰克知道 那里面就会有尸体了
Well, that's gonna change real quick if Frank finds out.
尤利西斯 滚 鸡仔 你来开车
Ulysses, hit the bricks. Chicken, you're driving.
你知道吗 我去华夫饼屋了
You know what? I'm taking my ass to Waffle House.
还车的时候必须完好无损 明白吗 知道了
Have my shit back in one piece, hear? I hear you.
你车呢 停前面了
Where your ride at? Parked out front.
钥匙给我 快点
Hit me with the keys. Come on.
我负责接妞 你负责接那帮混♥蛋♥ 知道吧
I got the broads, you got the swinging dicks. All right?
你打算怎么办 要引荐我吗
What you gonna do? You wanna introduce me?
你只闭嘴开车就行
Hey, you just need to shut the fuck up, and drive.
跟着节奏摇摆
Get down
付出代价才能当老大
Paid the cost to be the boss
付出代价才能当老大
Paid the cost to be the boss
我付出了代价才当上了老大
I've paid the cost to be the boss
看看我
Look at me
知道你看到什么了吗
Know what you see
一个狠角色
See a bad mother
看看我
Look at me...
莫顿先生 各位先生
Mr. Moten, gentlemen,
希望你们的航♥班♥顺利
I trust y'all had a smooth flight.
欢迎各位来到亚特兰大
I want to welcome y'all to Atlanta.
凯迪拉克先生 拉马尔先生 当然了 还有莫顿先生
I want to say, uh, Mr. Cadillac, Mr. Lamar, of course Mr. Moten,
无论你们在亚特兰大需要什么
listen, whatever you gentlemen need while you're here in Atlanta,
都可以找我 你谁啊
I'm your man. And who are you?
派对筹办人
You our party host?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
鸡仔先生
Mr. Chicken Man?
正是在下
Guilty as charged, yeah.
知道你看到什么了吗
Know what you see
一个狠角色
See a bad mother
我还以为他会咯咯叫呢
I half expected his ass to cluck.
嗯
Yeah.
我来开 莫顿先生 请
I got that for you, Mr. Moten. Please.
鸡仔不会叫
Chicken Man don't cluck.
我们是去君悦酒店 对吧
We're going to the Hyatt, right?
中间要停一下
We gotta make a stop first.
好的 没问题
Okay, yeah.
嘿 我都不知道你们会来
Hey, hey. I didn't know y'all was in town.
要您在这里有什么需要 找我就可以
You know, you need anything while you're here, I'm your man.
不管需要什么 我都能帮您搞定 莫顿先生
Whatever it is you need done, I can get it done for you, Mr. Moten.
要放点音乐吗
You want me to put on some music?
我喜欢安静
I like the quiet.
对不起 嘿 坐下
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Yo, hey, sit your ass down!
没了手指就偷不了东西了
Can't steal with no fingers.
可以了
There you go.
现在去君悦酒店吧
Now the Hyatt.
我小时候 跟爷爷奶奶住在乡下
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表