剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
席尔基就给了他点好处 把这活儿给我了
Silky then hit him with the bait and switch. That's how I got the gig.
是嘛 那你打算什么时候跟我说这事
Mmm-hmm. And when was you gonna tell me this?
我为什么要告诉你啊
What'd I tell you about that for?
我没想那么多 他就是我见过的一个人而已
I ain't thinking that much, he just a nigga I met.
你动动脑子 鸡仔 你抢走了这个人的活儿
Think, Chicken. You stole this man's gig.
不能吧 他也有动机去廷巴克图
Come on, now. He got motive from here to Timbuktu.
所以 你觉得这一切可能都是他搞的鬼
So, you think he like the mastermind behind this?
他绝对是嫌疑人之一
Well, he's definitely a person of interest.
你知道他叫啥吗
You get a name?
我不记得了
I don't remember no name.
继续找吧
Just keep looking.
靠
Oh, dog.
嘿 等下
Hey, hang on.
你觉得查曼是谁
Well, who do you think Charmaine is?
不知道
I don't know.
看看能不能查出来吧
Let's see if we can find out.
麦金利的老婆在这上班吗
McKinley's wife works here?
确定你的人没给错消息吗
Sure your people ain't give you no bad information?
唯一在那栋大楼里工作的黑人
I mean, the only Black people working in that building
就是打扫卫生间的
is ones cleaning the goddamn toilets.
不 罗梅尔说她在化妆品柜台上班
Nah, Romel said she work at the makeup counter.
好吧 那我去跟她聊聊 你别出来哈
Okay, I'mma go talk to her. You stay out of sight.
你打算进去逮捕她吗
You gonna go in there and arrest her?
也许就该那么做 也许你该吓唬她 让她把麦金利交出来
Maybe do that. Maybe you could scare her into turning over on McKinley.
我拿啥罪名逮捕她
What I'mma arrest her for?
不知道 你自己编一个呗
I don't know. Go make somethin' up.
这肯定不是你第一次这么做吧 要不你来
Quite sure it ain't your first time doin' it. You wanna go do it?
我的脸都上报纸了
My face is all over the goddamn papers.
我来不了 那你就老实儿待着
No, I don't. All right, hang tight.
真是够了 你快点
Jesus. Hurry up, man.
嗨 你试过我们的新样品了吗
Hi. Have you tried our new sample?
谢谢 给
Yes, thank you. There you go.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. I appreciate it.
嗨 这是我们这周的新款 嗨
Hi. This is our new scent of the week. Hi.
你好 谢谢
Hello. Oh, yes. Thank you.
查曼·约翰逊女士吗
Ms. Charmaine Johnson?
我是JD·哈德森警探
I'm Detective J.D. Hudson.
如果你是来找麦克的 我跟他一点关系都没有
If this is about Mac, it ain't got nothing to do with me.
女士 现在有些危险人物正在找你前夫
Ma'am, there are some very dangerous men looking for your ex-husband,
而我需要先找到他
and I need to find him.
他干什么了
What did he do?
现在 他只是一场抢劫案的相关人
Well, right now, he's just a person of interest on a robbery case.
你说的是新闻上的那个吗
The one all over the news?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
听着 不管麦克做了什么 都是他自己的事
Look, whatever Mac's in is on him.
就算有人要收拾他 我也会跟他们说同样的话
And if someone else come knockin', I'm gonna tell 'em the same.
快点啊 哈德森 该死
Come on, Hudson, goddamn.
查曼 这些人都是亡命之徒
Charmaine, these men are killers,
好吗
okay?
他们杀人不费吹灰之力
They gonna have no problem killin' again.
所以 让我帮他一把吧
Now, let me help this man.
听着 我不想被卷进来
Listen, I can't get involved.
这样对我和我的家人才是最好的
It's best for me and my family, okay?
如果你什么都不买♥♥
Now, if you're not buying anything,
我得请你赶紧离开了
I'm gonna have to ask you to move on.
如果你还在乎 让他来局里找我吧
If you care about this man at all, convince him to come in.
嗨 给
Hi. Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
靠
Shit.
嘿 不许动 跟你闹着玩呢
Hey, freeze. I'm just messing with you.
JD哈德森警 警局里的
Officer J.D. Hudson. Downtown. Detective. Yeah.
这里不是你们的片区吧
Uh, ain't y'all boys a little bit off the reservation?
你们是二区的 对吧
You-You District Two, ain't you?
哦 对 你给阿里做过保镖
Oh, yeah. You guarded Ali.
被你发现了
Guilty as charged.
詹金斯把所有人都派出来了 要找那个鸡仔
Jenkins wants all hands on deck, trying to find a Chicken Man.
鸡仔 是的 长官
Chicken Man? Yes, sir.
那祝你们好运了
Well, good luck with that scoundrel.
别让我耽误你们正事了 谢了 警官们
Don't let me keep you. Appreciate you, officers.
看起来你骗人也一套一套的啊
Look like you got a little hustle in you, too.
嗯 近墨者黑吧
Yeah. I think you may be rubbing off on me.
靠 还来找鸡仔
Damn, "Looking for Chicken Man."
好了 先生 请上前来 没错
All right, step right up, gentlemen. That's right.
确保你们都把钱准备好哈
Make sure y'all have y'all money.
今天可能是你的幸运日
Today could be your lucky day.
没错啦 来吧 给 宝儿
That's right. Come on. Here you go, baby.
好
Oh. That's right.
好 下一个 谢谢
That's right. Mmm-hmm. Next. Thank you, thank you.
耶
Yeah!
怎么回事 我的天
What-What's going on? Good Lord!
你们在谁那买♥♥号♥码呢 来吧 好了
Who y'all playing the numbers with? Come on. That's right.
麦克辛的翘臀 给 宝儿 给你
Maxine fine ass. Right here, baby. Right here. Oh, man.
她和薇薇从鸡仔那接手了业务
Her and Viv took over from Chicken Man.
她们干嘛了
They what? Yeah.
我赢的钱一分钱都还没拿到呢
And I ain't got paid one red cent of my winnings.
什么 今天是你的幸运日 好啦
What? Today is your lucky day! That's right.
如果你们还懂得分好坏
If y'all know what's good by you, you take your money
就把钱花在别的地方吧
and spend it someplace else.
你瞎说什么呢 萨利
Uh, what are you talkin' about, Sully?
你都在我们这玩多久了 还好意思说这话
Huh? You-you been playing the numbers with us for years.
但愿那些日子都结束了 姐♥妹♥们♥
Bad them days is over, sista',
因为那天我明明中了250块
'cause the other day, I hit for 250 smackeroos
可鸡仔一分钱都没给我
and Chicken Man ain't paid me squat.
看上去你得去找鸡仔 好好谈谈了
Well, it looks like you need to be taking that up with Chicken.
他现在自己都成逃犯了 所以我就得找你们俩要
Well, he a fugitive from justice, so I'm takin' it up with y'all.
再说了 你们都是帮凶 我跟你们说哈 你们赢了 他们也不给钱的
Besides, y'all affiliated. I'm telling ya, no, they don't pay their winners.
如果我是你们 我肯定现在就把钱要回来
If I was y'all, I'd get my money back.
是真的吗 薇薇 等等 是 但是
That true, Viv? Wait, wait. Yeah, but...
你是说他们是新闻上那个劫犯的同伙吗
Did you say that they're colleagues of that robber all over the news?
他不是劫犯 好嘛
He ain't rob nobody.
我只是说 给你 萨利
I'm just saying. Here you go, Sully.
什么 给你500块
Oh, what... Five hundred smackeroos.
你只欠我250啊
Viv, you didn't owe me but $250.
就当利息了 宝贝儿
Call it interest, sugar.
耶 看见了吧
Yeah! See that?
我们的客户的钱一分都不少给
None of our clients have to wait to get paid.
你们去跟朋友们宣传一下吧
So y'all go tell all your friends.
你搞什么 薇薇 听着
Now, what the fuck you do that for, Viv? Look.
数字游戏靠的是信任 好吗
Numbers is about confidence, okay.
如果他们认为我们不会给钱 那我们就完蛋了
If they think we ain't out here paying people, we dead in the water, Jack.
我们收了多少 1200多一点
How much we done brought in? Just a little over $1,200.
再扣除刚才给萨利的500
Minus the five that we just had to surrender over to Sully.
我们要怎么跟莫·斯利姆说
What you gonna tell Mo Slim?
你知道他要的是5000块啊
You know he gonna be expectin' that five grand.
我会想办法的
I'll figure somethin' out.
希望吧
Yeah, I hope so.
得了 你玩得可真够差劲的
Boy, don't give me that shit right there. Ah...
我还以为你们这些乡巴佬 会打黑桃纸牌呢
I thought you country motherfuckers supposed to be good at spades, man.
我就是会啊
I mean, we are. Yeah.
你不过一直在出老千罢了
I just been lettin' you cheat.
你手里留牌了
You holdin' back a card,
从第二把开始 你就从底下偷牌
been dealin' from the bottom since the second frame.
你眼睛挺毒啊
You got a sharp eye.
看出来了为什么不说呢
Why you keep quiet?
你有枪啊
You the one with the gun.
嘿 我有个问题
Hey, man, I have a question.
北边的披萨 真的像他们说的那么好吃吗
Is the pizza up north as good as they say it is?
一块就能改变你的人生
A slice'll change your life.
你还知道什么
What else do you know?
都是我从电影里看来的
Only what I see from the movies.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表