剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
回见 是的 先生
See you again. Yes, sir.
我会给你们搭桥的 弗兰克 一定要哈
Look, I'll connect y'all, Frank. Please do.
我会给你们搭上线的 请务必如此
I'll get y'all together. Please do.
苏利 周一早上见 好吧
Sully, I'm gonna see you first thing Monday morning, okay?
好的 先生 好
Yes, sir. Yep.
弗兰克 我跟你说 你知道吗 很快
Frank, let me tell you something... You know what? Real quick.
你们都照顾好我兄弟苏利哈
I want y'all to take care of my man Sully.
我跟你说 这可是整个乔治亚州最好的清洁工
Let me tell you something. This is the best damn janitor in the whole state of Georgia.
对吧 你戴着胸针呢
Right? Oh, I see the pin.
我 回见 苏利
Me. See you, Sully.
鸡仔
Chicken.
该走了
Time to go.
第二回合结束
Round two is in the books.
奎里的状态看起来有些糟糕
Quarry appears a little worse for the wear,
两只眼睛下方和
with redness and a little swelling
鼻子周围有些肿胀
beneath both eyes and around his nose.
你没事吧 拳王 还好吗
You good, Champ? Hmm? Hmm? You good?
听着 打破他的防守 你就赢了
Listen, get inside his jab and you got this.
继续跟这畜生玩下去 今晚就玩完了
Keep playing around with this brute, and it's good night.
如果阿里不打出几个漂亮的回合
If Ali doesn't start putting together some good rounds,
他就会输掉这场三年来的首次比赛
he's going to lose this, his first fight in three years.
耶
Whoa! Yeah!
奎里左拳重击
There's a big left from Quarry.
阿里被打摇晃了
It staggers Ali.
前拳王被打懵了
The former champion is stunned.
上啊 揍他 揍他
Let's go! Get him! Get him!
裁判没有上前
Referee is not moving in.
没有站立八秒的倒计时
There is no standing eight count,
但阿里受伤了 是真的受伤了
but Ali is hurt. He is really hurt.
耶
Yeah!
阿里被逼到角落
Ali is in the corner now,
情况对这位拳王来说并不妙
and it's not looking good for the Champ.
步伐 移步躲闪
Dance. Dance!
阿里的刺拳十分有力
Ali's jab is like a piston.
他今晚对抗矮个子选手奎里最好的武器
His best weapon all night against the shorter fighter in Quarry.
第三轮里逐渐显出优势了
Really picking up here in round three.
移步
Dance!
移步躲闪
Do your dance!
加油啊 奎里
Come on, Quarry!
阿里开始展示一些
Ali is starting to show some of the skills
我们过去熟知的技巧
we've known so well in the past.
加油啊 加油
Come on, man! Come on!
打他
Get him.
打他 打他
Get him, get him.
打他 打他
Get him, get him, get him.
打他
Get him.
加油 冠军 加油
Let's go, Champ! Let's go, Champ!
钟响了 第三轮结束
There goes the bell, closing out round three.
你完了
I got you now, man!
杰里·奎里退到了角落 别碰我
Jerry Quarry retreating to his corner. Get off me!
奎里脸上的伤可能得处理一下 不轻
Quarry's gonna need help with that cut. It looks like a bad one.
裁判正在叫医生
The ref is calling for the doctor.
伤口不小 流着血
That's a bad cut. A bloody one.
他可能不行了
This could be it for him.
他们正在上前查看 他不打了
They're taking a close look. He's done, man.
快啊
Come on.
结束了 结束了 快
It's over. It's over. Come on!
比赛结束了 裁判示意比赛结束
And that's it. The referee has signaled the fight is over.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里在第三回合结束时
Muhammad Ali has won...
依靠技术性击倒赢得了比赛
...by a technical knockout at the end of the third round.
前冠军又回来了
The former Champ is back!
该死
Goddamn!
阿里 阿里
Ali! Ali! Ali! Ali! Ali!
阿里 阿里
Ali! Ali! Ali! Ali!
伙计 我跟你说
Man, I'll tell you...
我不知道自己在等什么 但肯定不是那句话
I don't know what I was waiting for, but it wasn't that punchline.
是 对 我试过了
Right, yeah. Hey, I tried.
但我认真的 弗雷泽就是下一个 安吉
But I mean it, guys. Frazier's next, Angie.
是 我要在桃树街跟他打
Yes, sir. I'll fight him on Peachtree Street.
我要在凯悦跟他打
I'll fight him at the Hyatt.
事实上 从现在开始 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里的比赛都在亚特兰大举♥行♥
Actually, from now on, all Muhammad Ali's fights is happening in Atlanta.
你觉得如何 是 我没问题
How you feel about that? Yes, sir, fine by me.
那些狐媚女人都在外面呢 这一晚上
These foxy women out here, man! What a night.
我给你介绍几个吧
Well, let me introduce you to some.
我可以告诉我的孙子 我陪穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里走上了拳击台
I get to tell my grandkids I walked Muhammad Ali to the ring.
你没事吧 老板
You all right, boss?
没事
Yeah.
就是在想高中时
Just thinking about high school,
那些事
of all things.
格雷迪高中橄榄球队
Grady High School football team.
特别好 实力很强
It was good. Yeah. It was a powerhouse.
我们在华盛顿并不是弱校
We wasn't no slouches over in Washington,
但格雷迪当时是一所全白人学校
but Grady was an allwhite school back then,
所以他们不在我们的对抗范围内 无法得知实力
so they wasn't on our schedule, we really couldn't test 'em.
直到高三某一天
Until one day, junior year,
有人想出了一个好主意 要组织一场训练比赛
somebody had the bright idea of putting a scrimmage together.
对他们来说 就是一场热身赛
Mostly supposed to be a tuneup game for them.
我们跟他们协调好
Well, we tuned 'em up, all right.
那些男孩在操场上跑啊跑 就像偷了什么东西一样
Ran those boys up and down that field like they stole somethin'.
看台上的观众都很开心
Our folks in those stands were so happy.
很自豪
They were so proud.
当时他们没法表现出来 但是
I mean, they really couldn't show it back then, but...
你从他们的眼睛里能看出来
you could see it in their eyes.
你能感觉到
You could feel it, you know?
下半场开始了
And that second half rolled around,
裁判开始乱吹哨子
them refs found their whistle, started
几乎每个球都会扔旗子
throwing flags on damn near every play.
拉人 越位
Holding, offside...
随便什么 他们就瞎编各种理由
Whatever. They was making shit up as they went.
甚至把该死的记分板都关掉
Turned the damn scoreboard off.
比赛结束时我们输了
By the end of the game, you know, we lost.
反正他们是那么说的
That's what they said anyway.
他们不可能让我们尝到胜利的喜悦
They wasn't never gonna let us have that taste of victory.
我从没
I never...
我从没想过这意味着什么
I never imagined how much that might have meant.
直到这一刻 就在这里
'Til this moment, right here.
我们一起拍张照吧
Let's all get a picture here now.
我跟一个人说
Now look, I was sayin' to somebody...
不如你去看看 确保他们准备好离开了 罗梅尔
Why don't you go and make sure they're ready to go, Romel?
我 我随后就到
I... I'm gonna be right behind you.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
嘿 冠军 我们最好离开这里了
Hey, Champ. Think we best get out of here.
是
Yes, sir.
我跟你走就行吗 对
Yeah, should I follow you? Yeah.
不过你得带我找个地方吃点东西
You gotta take me someplace to get something to eat, though.
我们亚特兰大可多地方可去了
Oh, y'know, we got plenty of spots in Atlanta.
好吃吗 当然好吃
They got good food? Oh, we got good food.
好吧 我听说鸡翅不错 我真饿了
All right. I heard the wings is good, 'cause I'm hungry.
我们有鸡翅 鸡大腿
We got wings, we got thighs,
鸡小腿 我们还有 随便什么都行
we got legs, we got... Anything. Whatever they got...
鸡仔 你好啊
Cockadoodledoo, Chicken Man.
上车吧
Let's take a ride.
嘿 如果你给我点时间
Hey, if I if I could take a second to just...
等会 等会 听我说 下去
Now, hold on, hold on, man. Listen, listen, man. LAMAR: Get yo ass up.
你听我解释啊 我一说你就明白了
If I can just explain, then you'd understand.
你听我说完 你就知道我并无恶意
Let me say what I gotta say and you'll see I ain't meant no harm.
我真的没有恶意 坐下
I ain't meant no harm or nothing, now! Sit down, nigga.
快点
Come on! Shit!
我小时候
You know, when I was a kid,
我妈准备杀一只院子里的鸡当晚餐的时候
I used to get such a kick when my mama'd get ready
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表