剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
听着就让人开心
I like the sound of that.
汤米
Tommy.
十八万
Uh, $180,000.
但我一直在听收音机 没有莉娜或者布恩的消息
But I'm listening to the radio, I don't hear anything about Lena or Boone.
他们会来的 好吧 继续数
They'll be here, all right? Just keep the count.
德雷
Dre.
马上就有一堆美女蜂拥而至了 因为我们中大奖了
We about to be drownin' in pussy 'cause we hit the jackpot.
你们得赶紧跟上啊
Y'all jokers need to catch up.
我这脚底下有27万2
I got $272,000 sittin' at my feet.
你速度是真快
Ooh! Boy, you a machine.
你知道的 怎么会有这么多啊
You know it. How the hell we get so much?
是屋主的钱
It's house money.
得确保他们有足够的钱 给所有赢家兑筹码
Gotta make sure they got enough money to pay all the winners back.
所以基本上来说 我们劫了个赌场
So basically, we done rob the goddamned casino.
完全正确
Damn skippy.
靠 我觉得自己就像电影里的辛纳特拉
Shit, I feel like Sinatra and 'em in that movie.
要真是那样 我就是萨米·戴维斯
If that's the case, I'm Sammy Davis out in this motherfucker.
你跟他长得也像
Shit, you look like him too.
我总是很生气
I'm always angry!
别废话了 数多少了 布莱克
Cut the shit. What's the count? Black?
38万4 56万2
$384,000. $562,000.
德雷 首饰拿了多少
Dre, what we got on the trinkets?
差不多50万吧
Shit, I'd say half a million, give or take.
倒卖♥♥之后 估计能拿到26万
After we fence, we're probably lookin' at, like, 256 grand.
汤米 我这里大概有18万9
Tommy? I have about $1♥8♥9♥,000.
靠 一共是多少
Shit. What's that, man? Yeah.
搞定
Done.
这就是我想要的
That's what I want
给我钱
Give me money
我进去后 接下来知道的就是
I walked in, next thing I know,
眼前怼着一把枪 这他妈是抢劫
I'm eyeballin' a shotgun. It's a fucking robbery!
然后他们给我们搜身
Then they shook us down.
那帮混♥蛋♥ 把我手表跟钱包都拿走了
Motherfuckers got me for my watch and my wallet.
我们跳了几小时的舞 把我们当动物一样对待
Forced us to dance for hours. Treated us like animals.
其中一个甚至把我婚戒都抢走了
One of 'em got me for my wedding ring.
我老婆都不知道我来这儿了
My wife ain't even know I was here.
现在我还得处理这堆破事
Now I got to deal with that bullshit.
有个疯子差点把那胖子
There was this one crazy nigga damn near broke
的手指折断 要把他戒指拿走
the fat nigga's finger off, trying to get his ring.
然后他让所有人都脱衣服
That's when he made everybody strip.
那屋子里冷得要命
That damn floor was so cold,
他都不让我们上厕所
he wouldn't even let us use the bathroom.
有个女生 憋不住了
One girl, oh, she couldn't hold it.
尿自己一身
Peed right on herself.
我什么都没看见
Man, I ain't see shit.
他说他叫席尔基
Told us his name was Silky.
邀请我们去派对
Hmm. He invited us to the party.
这个席尔基还说了什么
Did this, uh, Silky say anything else?
没什么了
No.
好
Okay.
这是我号♥码
Here's my number.
好吧 要是想起什么
Okay? If there's anything you can remember,
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
just give me a call. All right?
嘿 罗梅尔 确保这几位女士拿回她们的衣服
Hey, Romel, just make sure these ladies get their clothes back.
好的 长官 这边请 女士们 谢谢
Yes, sir. This way, ladies. Thank you, ladies.
没错 这边
That's right, step here.
留下了这把霰弹枪 雷明顿870
This shotgun was left behind. A Remington 870.
目击者说这些人用的枪都是一样的
The witnesses say all these guys had the same shotguns.
所以他是被自己人的枪打死的
So... he shot by his own weapon?
能找张床单把这人盖上吗 好的 长官
Could you get a sheet and cover this man up, please? Yes, sir.
警官们 到处都搜遍了吗
Officers, have you searched everywhere?
卧室 浴室 衣橱 所有地方
The bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, and everything?
我们人手不够啊 警探
We ain't got the manpower for all that, detective.
是
Yeah.
都跟你说了 我是受害者
I told you, I'm the victim!
扯淡 你觉得我很蠢吗 嘿 梅森
Bullshit! I look stupid to you? Hey! Mason!
放开他
Get off of him.
让开 我只是在审他
Move! I'm just interrogating him.
他犯罪记录都比我老二还长了
He's got a rap sheet longer than my cock.
我中枪了 这人受伤了 梅森
I was shot. The man is wounded, Mason.
走吧 不行 我还没问完呢
Come on. No, I ain't done with him.
你问完了 没有
Oh, you done. No, I ain't.
听着 把这人带上楼
Listen. Take this man upstairs
找人给他包扎一下 警官
and get him some help, officer.
梅森 这是我的案子
Mason, this is my case.
不可能
No fucking way.
我是第一个到现场的
I was on the scene first.
我不管 这是我的地盘
I don't give a shit. This is my territory.
有问题去找詹金斯说去
You got a problem with, you take it up with Jenkins.
赶紧滚出我的犯罪现场
Get your ass the hell out of my crime scene.
你能对付这些畜生是吧
Mm, you can deal with these animals, can't ya?
嘿 他看起来不大高兴 去他妈的
Oh, he... He don't look too happy. Fuck him.
你当警♥察♥多久了 罗梅尔
How long you been on the force, Romel?
大概18个月了 头儿 嗯
About 18 months now, boss. Yeah.
真希望你能有更多经验 孩子
I wish you had a little more mileage on you, son.
这案子备受瞩目
It's a highprofile case.
受害者是黑人
We got Black victims.
很可能袭击的人也是黑人
More than likely these Black assailants.
大多数警♥察♥看不出区别
Most of these cops, they can't tell the difference.
然后就有一堆像梅森那样的
And then you got a bunch of 'em like Mason
根本就不在乎
that don't give a shit.
他们只想把这案子束之高阁
They just wanna sweep the whole thing under the rug.
只能靠我们两个了
It's gonna be me and you.
我们得确保不会发生这种事
We gotta make sure that don't happen.
你能再加把劲吗 孩子
Can you step it up, son?
好的 长官 好
Yes, sir. All right.
我认识这些名字
I know these names.
警探
Detective.
又发现一具尸体
We found another body.
这可怜的姑娘 可能是想逃跑
Poor girl probably tried to run.
天啊
Lord Jesus.
天呐
Oh, sweet Jesus.
这上面的血还是新鲜的
Fresh blood on here.
也许她死前反抗过
Maybe she got a lick in before she died.
额头这里有点状痕迹
There's stippling on her forehead right here.
近距离开枪 是处决
Shot at close range, execution style.
你觉得这跟另个受害者有关吗
You think it's related to the other victim?
不知道 枪不一样
I don't know, different weapon.
嘿 给枪铺打个电♥话♥
Hey, let's call around to the gun shops.
看看有没有人卖♥♥过新的同款雷明顿870
See if anybody sold any new identical Remington 870.
很少有地方有这么多存货
Not a lot of places got that kind of inventory.
收到 你觉得这女孩有份参与吗
Roger that. You think the girl was in on it?
我觉得
I think
如果是他们抢的那些大人物干的
if these was heavy hitters that they robbed,
那这些人可能现在在充当 法官陪审团和刽子手
they runnin' around out here playin' judge, jury, and executioner right now.
嘿 疯克 嘿 我是鸡仔啊
Hey, Funk. Hey, it's, uh, this is Chicken Man.
嘿 我借给你开派对的妞
Hey, hey! Them hoes I loaned you for your little party,
现在在我家在我沙发上哭呢
well, them bitches over at my house, sobbin' on my couch.
天 你知道我不喜欢什么吗 鸡仔
Oh, man. And you know what I don't like, Chicken?
我不喜欢女人在我沙发上哭
I don't like bitches sobbin' on my couch.
别说了 我也被抢了
Oh, stop that, I got robbed too.
好吧 我要你帮忙
All right? And I need your help.
听着 薇薇安发誓说我们雇的其中一个姑娘
Look, Viv swear up and down that one of the girls we hired
跟这些事有关
got somethin' to do with all this stuff.
所以怎么说呢
So, I don't know, man.
我知道她叫什么
I got a government name.
她叫莉娜
Name I got is Lena.
你这混♥蛋♥是在质疑
Motherfucker, did you just question
我手下妞的信誉吗
the integrity of my hoes?
还有 莉娜是谁啊
And who the fuck is Lena?
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表