剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
这些狗♥日♥的♥黑帮 悬赏要我们的人头
And these gangster motherfuckers got a bounty on our heads.
你说什么悬赏
The fuck you talking about a bounty?
死活不管 杰克
Dead or alive, jack.
你要是以为我在开玩笑 就等着受死吧
Now if you think I'm jiving, you gonna find out the hard way.
我可告诉你 我不会陪你等死
But I'll tell you what, I will not be here with you.
听着 你是我认识的最聪明的人 迈克
Look, you're the smartest nigga I know, Mac.
你要认清形势 我们该各自逃命了
It's time to get a clue. We gotta split.
伙计 让开 嘿
Man, move... Hey.
好吧 我跟你说
Okay, you know what?
你听好了
Dig this.
我今晚就离开 不管你走不走
I'm leaving town tonight, with or without you.
在我看来
And the way I see it,
我肯定又要身无分文 走投无路了
I'm gonna be broke and desperate.
说不定又得回去打劫
I may have to get back to robbing.
只希望我不要被逮到 不然的话
And let's just hope I don't get pinched, because if I do,
要是那些猪头警♥察♥开始问我
and them pigs start asking some questions...
他叫安德烈·穆斯
His name is Andre Muse.
他干了一票大的
He did a big stickup job,
自己留了—些珠宝
and he kept some of the jewelry for hisself.
而且
And, um...
他打算逃离这里
he's planning on skipping town.
我怎么确定你没有耍我
How do I know you ain't jivin' me?
因为他想把这个当给我
'Cause he tried to pawn this off on me.
这就是其中一个赃物
He got it from the haul.
赃物
The haul?
你对此知道多少
What do you know about that?
我只是帮他买♥♥了些绳子
Look, I just helped him buy some rope
绑了一些人
to tie some people up with it.
不过我发警 我真不知道他抢的是谁
But I swear I ain't know who he was robbing.
地址
Address.
这是你的
This is your money.
你应得的
You earned that shit.
听我说 他也不知道他抢的人是谁
Look, he ain't know who he was robbing neither...
嘿 安德烈
Hey, Andre. Mmhmm?
等等
Hold on.
J. D哈德森警探 亚特兰大警局的
Okay, Detective J.D. Hudson, Atlanta PD.
我们想问你几个问题
We just wanna ask you a couple questions.
你们来这里干嘛
The fuck is your country ass doing here?
等一下 安德烈 别紧张
Hold on now, Andre. Easy now.
谁派你们来的 你们怎么找到我的
Who sent you? How you find me?
你要带这头猪去我家吗
And you gonna bring this pig to my house, nigga?
你想吃子弹吗
You begging for a bullet, ain't you?
安德烈 听我说
Andre, listen, listen.
我们都是朋友 不想让你白白送命
We the only two brothers in the city that don't want you dead, all right?
听我们说完 好吗
Just hear us out, okay?
把枪放下
Drop your pistols.
听着 我说了 把你的枪扔在地上
Look, man... I said, throw down your goddamn pistols.
听着 好的 好
Look, look, look. Okay, okay, okay.
我什么都没带
I ain't got nothin'.
好吧 有话快说
All right, go on, talk. Speak your piece.
好了 听我说
A'ight, look here, look here.
安德烈 我们知道你抢了那伙人
Andre, we know you robbed that party, all right?
现在有一群危险分子在找你们
Okay, but there's some dangerous cats out here looking,
他们不抓到你们誓不罢休 听见了吗
and they're trying to hunt you down right now, you hear me?
说够了没有 现在给老子闭嘴
Enough of that shit, all right? Now you shut the fuck up.
你再逼逼没完
You keep flapping your black ass lips,
老子给你一枪 明白了吗 好吧
I'mma blow 'em off your face, you understand me? Okay, all right.
安德烈 听我说
Andre, listen, listen, man.
现在情况危急 不要一错再错了
Now, don't make this worse on yourself than it already is, all right?
让我帮你
Let me help you out.
靠
Shit!
该死 糟糕
Goddamn it. Oh, no.
操
Fuck.
靠
Shit.
靠
Shit!
操
Fuck.
妈的 操
Shit. Fuck.
亚特兰大警♥察♥ 放下武器
Atlanta PD, drop your weapon.
该死
Goddamn.
你看 安德烈 我是帮你的 好吧
Look here, Andre, I'm on your side, all right?
我是想帮你 我们赶紧走
I'm trying to help you. We gotta go.
赶紧走 快点
We gotta go. Come on, come on.
他来了 快点
There he go. Look. Come on.
搞什么
Oh, what the fuck?
向西 找到大路
Head west, find a road.
离开这里 鸡仔
Get out of here, Chicken.
我要上报情况
I gotta call this in.
嘿 快走
Hey. Go.
你确定 快走
You sure? Go on, now.
那好吧
All right, okay.
靠
Shit.
我滴个老天爷
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
又死了这么多
More carnage.
到底发生了什么事 哈德森
What the hell happened, Hudson?
呃
Uh...
我收到可靠线报
I received a credible tip
其中一个抢劫嫌犯住在一辆拖车里
that one of the robbery suspects was residing in the trailer
从这里往东约400米
about a quartermile east of here.
在我问话期间
And then, during questioning,
一些枪手悄悄从树林接近我们
some shooters creeped up on us in the woods.
他们开火了 把这里打了个稀巴烂
They opened fire, lit the place up.
天哪
Good Lord.
嫌犯开火反击 打死了对方一个
Suspect returned fire. He killed one of the men.
我也加入 打到了一个抢手
I engaged, I dropped one of 'em, too.
然后又发生了交火
There was another exchange of... of fire,
最终在这里结束了交战
and it culminated right here in this spot.
那你的嫌犯交代了吗
Well, is your suspect talking?
他就在那边
That's him right there.
你向我保证过会控制局势
You gave your word that you would keep this contained.
局长 我最不希望的就是出现更多伤亡
Chief, the last thing I wanted was more bloodshed.
这家伙干嘛到处打探我的案件
What's this man doing, nosing around my case?
看来 你需要更多人手帮你查案
Well, it looks like you could use all the help you can get.
反正不要他帮忙
Not from him, I don't.
承认这一点也不丢人
No shame in admitting.
你已经陷入了困境
Getting in over your head.
没人跟你说话 梅森
Ain't nobody talking to you, Mason.
好了 现在不是吵的时候
All right, gentlemen, this ain't the time.
你知道你的问题在哪儿吗 哈德森
You know what your problem is, Hudson?
我有什么问题 你跟这些人关系太近了
Oh, what's my problem? You're too close to this.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你更担心的是 如何救这些黑鬼们
You're more worried about saving all these niggas...
你老婆下手都比这重 让他走
Your wife hits harder than that! Get him out!
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your cracker ass!
滚开 你个黑鬼 滚
Get the hell out of here... Get your black ass outta here, boy.
马上 让他走
...right now! Let him go.
我要把你吊树上
I'll hang you from a tree, boy.
去死吧 梅森 你过分了 哈德森
Fuck you, Mason. You're over the line, Huddie.
我过分了
I'm over the line?
他骂我黑鬼 还说我过分
Man calls me a nigga and I'm over the line?
你太过火了
You took it too far.
妈的
Goddamn it.
好吧
All right.
交出配枪和警徽 哈德森 你被停职了
Your gun and your badge. You're suspended, Hudson.
什么
What?
你当着我的面殴打同僚
You hit a fellow officer in front of me.
你被停职了 交出警徽和配枪
You're suspended. Badge and gun.
这是命令 警探
That's an order, Detective.
以下由罗·杰克斯报道
And here's some breaking news
一些突发新闻
with Lo Jelks out in the field.
亚特兰大西南部的树林里
Shocking violence tonight
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表