剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
我这里没有
Ain't nobody I know that
开那种车的
rode around in a car like that, man.
不好意思 我还没自我介绍
Uh, apologies, I didn't introduce myself.
我是哈德森警探
I'm Detective J.D. Hudson.
是
Ah. Yeah.
正在调查柯利尔高地的抢劫案 好的
I'm investigating the Collier Heights robbery. Okay.
那么
So...
黄色雪佛兰定制款 镀铬
Yellow Chevelle. Custom. Chrome?
听我说 我
Now, listen, I...
23年来 我天天都在这干活
I ain't miss a day in 23 years, man.
很了解我客户的
I think I know my customers.
我才不要待车里呢
I'm not staying in no goddamn car.
我并没质疑你的商业头脑
I'm not questioning your business acumen.
我只是
I just, uh...
在想你是不是有所隐瞒
wondering if you might be withholding some information.
我♥干♥嘛要瞒你呢
And why the hell would I do that?
也许你要保护什么人
Maybe you're protecting somebody.
好吧 我没想难为你
Okay, I'm not the bad guy here.
你也不希望他们 嘿
You do not want them... Hey.
嘿 JD 这哥们长得真♥他♥妈♥像比利·迪啊
Hey, J.D. Brother over here look just like goddamn Billy Dee.
我刚说了 搞什么 混♥蛋♥
I said... Whatchu... Motherfucker!
谁他妈让你进来
Now how in the hell you gonna come in here
随便乱翻的
and sift around through my shit?
对不起啊 谁都不能翻
I apologize. Ain't nobody siftin' through...
你♥他♥妈♥翻我东西
No, you sifted through my shit!
如果你能帮忙
If you could please just help me...
你俩都赶紧从我店里滚出去
Both of you take your asses out of my shop right now.
好 我们这就走 走了
All right, we got to go. Come on.
等等 JD
Whoa, whoa, whoa, no, hold on now, J.D.
他还没回答你问题呢 我们该走了
He didn't answer your question. We got to go.
我他妈才不会回答你问题的
I'm not answering the goddamn question.
好了 走了 你不是警♥察♥吗
All right, all right. We got to go. Are you the police, man?
回车里去
Get back in the car.
不错 行吧
That's good. Okay.
该死 你要不插嘴我就问出来了
Goddamn it! I almost had him till you butted in.
拜托
Come on now.
你得谢谢我 是我找到的比利·迪
You need to say thank you. I'm the one who found Billy Dee.
听着 你这混♥蛋♥ 根本没资格搜查他的地方
Listen, your ashy ass had no business searching the man's place.
我们没搜查令
We ain't got a warrant.
还有 提醒你一下 你不是警♥察♥
And newsflash, you ain't a cop.
我又没说我是
I ain't say I was.
你怎么知道那就是我们要找的人
And how do we even know that's our guy?
我跟你说啊 可他长得是真挺不错的 好吧
Tell you what, he sure was goodlooking, wasn't he?
还有那车 不就是雪佛兰吗
And wasn't that a Chevelle?
老板不像有事瞒着你吗
It ain't seem like the owner had something to hide to you?
我只跟你说一次 他不像是
I'mma tell you this one time. He didn't seem like
有事隐瞒吗 我就只跟你说这一次 鸡仔
he had something to hide? I'mma tell you this one time, Chicken Man.
调查的事交给专业人士
You leave the investigating to the professionals.
按我的方式来
We doing this my way.
就是说你踏实闭嘴 我不让你说话
That means you keep your mouth shut and you don't say shit
你就别插嘴
unless I tell you to.
就是这样 明白了吗
And that's it. You hear me?
继续 明白了
Go on. Yeah.
你是老大嘛
You the man.
想听这个是吧 你是老大
That's what you wanna hear? You the man.
继续
Go on.
那现在怎么着 老大 还要在这儿坐多久啊
So what now, Mr. Man? How long we gotta sit out here?
不会太久
Not long.
你好呀
How you doing?
看到你 呃
Saw you, uh...
刚才在那家店后面探头探脑的了
rubbernecking back there at the shop pretty good.
犯法吗
It's a law against that?
不 只是
No, no. Just...
觉得你知道我们在找谁
get the sense you know who it is we're looking for.
听着 我不告密的
Look here, man, I ain't no snitch.
我可能要做一次现场走访
Well, I might have to conduct a field interview.
有很多问题要问
I got a lot of questions.
现在也快到下班点了
And seeing as it's about quitting time,
这还是条单行道
it's a oneway street,
你老板随时都可能经过
your boss probably gonna be coming by any minute.
不管你回不回答这些问题 我都会做记录
Whether you answer these questions or not, I'm gonna be writing.
我会点头
Hmm, I'mma be nodding.
这样你就成告密的了
And that's gonna be you snitching.
所以
So...
反正我也不喜欢那小白脸
I never liked the pretty motherfucker anyway.
他把我妞旺达抢了
He stole my girl, Wanda. Mm.
这帮浅肤色的混♥蛋♥最可恶了
These lightskinned niggas are the worst.
可不是嘛
Ain't that the truth?
这个浅肤色的叫什么呀
This lightskin got a name?
你♥他♥妈♥要干嘛 小混♥蛋♥
The fuck you want, li'l nigga? Hmm?
想再埃顿揍吗
Oh, you want another ass whooping?
这次
This time,
自己去找根树枝抽自己吧
your little ass is gonna pick a switch.
瞧 他干嘛
Hmm? The hell you lookin' at him for?
找了个小男友啊
Oh, you got your little boyfriend?
他可不是我喜欢的类型
He ain't my type.
你呢 雷
What about you, Ray?
这老头合你胃口吗
This old mudmouth motherfucker float your boat?
我他妈可没抱怨过
I don't get no complaints from his mama.
他妈最喜欢我了
I'm his mama's favorite dish.
嗯
Yeah.
走啦 软蛋
Go on, little pussy.
哟 兄弟
Yo, my man.
你刚说他妈怎么着
What was you sayin' about that li'l nigga mama again?
我说他妈就是一骚娘们
I said his mama is a ratface hoe.
操
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You done lost your damn
别这样
Come on, man.
好了
All right.
你来
Your turn.
揍够了吧
I... I think he had enough.
够了
Enough?
雷 这人搞你妈
Ray, this nigga is fucking your mama.
他还揍你
He done beat your ass.
过去 踢他两脚
Go over there, kick this nigga.
让他尝尝挨打的滋味
Give him what the fuck he deserves.
听见了吗
You hear me?
行了 伙计 他挨得差不多了
Come on, man. He had enough.
你去哪儿
Where you goin'?
你觉得这些家伙敢怎么样吗
You think these niggas gonna do somethin'?
你们敢怎么样
Y'all gonna do somethin'?
他们不敢管闲事 动手
That nigga ain't gonna do nothing. Come on.
嗯 他应该没事
Yeah, he should be good.
要吃个汉堡吗 我们还有点时间
Want a burger or some shit? We got some time.
我让拉马尔去帮我办个事
Lamar's on a mission for me.
不如等她把鸡仔骗过来
So why don't you and yours
你跟你手下就瓮中捉鳖
bag the Chicken Man when she lures him in?
是个好主意 弗兰克
Sound like a good plan, Frank.
很好
Cool.
还有别的事儿吗
Is there somethin' else?
说句感谢 我把那个狗♥娘♥养♥的抓了
How about "Thank you for bagging the yardbird's bitch"?
应该就够了
That'll suffice.
下次我再叫你做什么事
How about next time I ask you to do something...
你最好听清楚了 按指令办事
you get the wax out your fucking ears and just do it?
遵命 老大
Yes, boss.
该走了 迈克 先把我的两万块给我
It's time to go, Mac. I need my 20 grand. Now.
先等等
Now, hold on now.
听着 纽约的人要来分钱
Now, look, New York's coming to split up the money.
我们得等到时候一起分 好吧
We gotta hold until then, all right?
你再不走 就等着被人收尸吧
You stick around, you're just waiting for a toe tag.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表