剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
今晚发生暴♥力♥枪击事件
in the southwest Atlanta woods,
造成三人死亡
leaving three people dead in its wake.
很多人怀疑
Suspicions abound that
这可能与穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥·阿里与詹姆斯·奎里比赛之后
this may be connected to the Black Mafia robbery that occurred
发生的黑♥手♥党♥抢劫案有关
after the Muhammad Ali, James Quarry fight.
更多细节正在调查 我们会继续跟进报道
Details are still incoming. We will make sure to keep you updated.
戈登 起来 帮我叫醒你妹妹
Gordon, get up. Help me with your sisters.
好了 我们大家一起玩躲猫猫 要悄悄的
All right, y'all. Let's play hideandseek, okay? Quietly.
快点 帮我一把 好了 来吧
Come on, help me. All right, come on.
醒醒
Wake up.
好了 亲爱的
All right, honey.
嘿 这边 快点
Hey, over here. Come on.
就这里
Hey. Right here.
喂 嘿 菲
Hello? Hey, Faye.
嘿 孩子们还好吗
Hey, the kids okay?
戈登 谢谢 天哪
Oh, Gordon. Thank you, Lord Jesus.
听着 戈登 新闻上说又有人死了
Look, Gordon, they saying somebody else done died on the news, okay?
我以为是你
I thought it was you.
不
No.
不是 宝贝 我跟那个枪击案没有半点关系
No, no, baby. I had nothin' to do with no goddamn shootin'.
戈登 我好害怕
Look, Gordon, I'm terrified, okay?
我受不了了
I can't do this no more.
别这样 听我说
No, no, no, listen to me. Listen.
好吗 我理解你 亲爱的
All right, I understand, baby,
但是 你一定要等我 好吗
but you gotta... you just gotta sit tight for me, okay?
现在 我所关心的就是洗清罪名
Right now, all I'm worried about is just clearing my name.
戈登 你没认真听我的话
Look, Gordon, you ain't hearing me.
好吗 我们必须今晚离开
Okay? We need to leave town tonight.
我们可以去伯明翰 我姐姐那里
We can go to my sister's house in Birmingham.
不 宝贝 我们才不去什么伯明翰
No, baby. We're not going to no goddamn Birmingham.
听见了吗 我们不要逃跑
You hear me? We're not runnin'.
这里是我们的家
This our home.
听着 我
Look, I...
我认识一个女人 曾经告诉过我
I know a woman that told me one time...
她说怀疑是毒药
She told me that doubt is the devil's drug.
菲 你在吗
Faye, are you there?
菲 在
Faye? Yeah.
我在
I'm here.
那就说完后半句
Then finish the sermon for me.
信念是良药
And faith is the elixir.
这才是我的好女人
That's my girl.
听着 我还要去一个地方
Now, look, I gotta make one more stop,
之后 我就来找你
and after that, I'm coming straight to you.
乖乖等我
Just sit tight.
我爱你
I love you.
我他妈去了趟城里
I make stops in goddamn town,
有三分之一的人
I hear from one in three people
都说你在找我
that you out here looking for me.
鸡仔
Chicken...
别叫我鸡仔 薇薇安 别说话
Ain't no Chicken, Viv, hush!
抱歉 你抱歉
I'm sorry. Sorry?
你抱什么歉
What are you sorry about?
这不是大名鼎鼎的鸡仔吗
If it ain't the infamous Chicken Man.
你死定了 混♥蛋♥
You're dead now, motherfucker.
鸡仔
Chicken Man.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表