剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
It ain't nothin' friendly about that.
弗兰克 斯利姆
Frank. Slim.
这样吧 弗兰克 我觉得你就对斯利姆宽容点吧
You know, Frank, I think you should show a li'l grace on Mo Slim.
让他回家冷静下
Let him go home and cool off a little bit, you know?
是吗
Is that right?
听我说
And listen, I mean,
你知道的 兄弟
you know, man, I am in
我是一直站你这边的
your corner to the very end.
但你不觉得你对这帮兄弟有点冷酷吗
But don't you think you're being a bit cold to these guys?
他们可是我们的合作伙伴
I mean, they're supposed to be our partners.
但你却把他们像外人一样对待
But you're treatin' them like they some redhaired stepchildren or somethin'.
你知道
You know,
有时候
there are times
我真的很怀念你♥爸♥
I find myself really missin' your daddy.
大凯迪拉克有很多特质
Say a lot of things about Big Cadillac.
但最重要的是
But above all,
他很忠诚
he was loyal.
如果他现在在这里
You know, if he was in this room
听见你质疑我
listenin' to you question me right now,
他会狠狼抽你一巴掌
he would slap the shit out of your wasted yellow ass.
如果这帮吸血的家伙帮派
Now, if these neck bone suckin' niggas got their titties in a twist
对我处理的方式有意见
about this party shit and the way I'm handlin' it,
那就来吧 让他们动手吧
then, by all means, tell them to make their move.
不然他们可以像你♥爸♥那样
Otherwise they can do what your daddy would've done,
照我说的做
and that's do what the fuck I say.
说到幸福
Speaking of happiness
你从没考虑过我的感受
You never thought of mine
提到孤独
Mentioning loneliness
我一直觉得孤独
I feel lonely all the time
自从你离开后
Ever since you went away
尽管我们曾发誓 永不分离
After swearing We would never part
我无话可说
There was nothing I could say
谁能在心碎时开口
Who could talk With a broken heart?
说到幸福
Speaking of happiness...
我告诉你了 卫生间在那边
I said the bathroom was that way.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是欣赏一下 我丈夫
II was just admiring... So my husband
雇你去那个派对
hired you for that party?
不
No.
我们更像是生意伙伴
Uh, we're more like business partners.
生意伙伴
Business partners?
没错
That's what I said.
没额外的好处么
No perks on the side?
我虽然信教 但我不傻
Look, I might be saved but I ain't stupid.
我还是去厕所吧
Let me get to that bathroom.
等你出来
And when you come out of there,
不介意跟我聊聊抢劫那事吧
won't you tell me about that robbery?
没什么好说的
It ain't much to say.
我们都是鸡仔秀的一部分
We all a part of Chicken Man's show.
只是在扮演自己的角色
We just playin' our parts.
你 我
You, me,
还有那些小家伙
them little ones, too.
嘿
Hey.
下午好
Uh, afternoon.
你们好呀
How y'all doin'? Uh...
这些放桌上可以吗
I'm gonna set these on the table?
放那里吧 好的 女士
Set it right there. Yes, ma'am.
这是我该做的
Least I can do, you know?
把戒指摘了 快点 把戒指给我摘了
Take that fucking ring off. Now! Take the fucking ring off!
嘿 席尔基 是我
Yeah. Hey, Silky, it's me.
我找到了
I did it.
找到那个该死的劫犯了
I done found the goddamn perpetrator.
听着
Now, look.
打给弗兰克 让他派人过来
Call Frank, tell him to send whoever he wanna send over here.
得赶紧 明白了吗
Tell him to do it ASAP. You hear me?
这真是好消息 兄弟
That is music to my ears, negro.
记一下地址
Look, write this address down.
福德汉姆巷896号♥ 你们来之前我会盯着他的
896, Fordham Lane. I'll keep an eye on him till you get here.
好 你待在那儿 我们马上到
All right, you just stay put and we'll be there.
好
Okay.
近来可好 叔叔
What's shaking, Unc?
嗯 侄子 还好吗 好得很
Yeah, what it be like, nephew. Fucking good.
那辆雪佛兰跑得怎么样 跟小猫一样打呼噜
Right, how that Chevelle runnin'? She purring like a kitten.
那些女人呢
Uhhuh. How about them women?
什么时候分几个给你叔叔啊
When you gonna share with your uncle, nigga?
嘿 我们是一家人 我的就是你的
Hey, you know we family. If it's mine, it's yours.
跟我说你喜欢什么样的
You just gotta let me know how you like that.
这样的 这样的哈
Ooh... Like that. Yeah, like that.
像凯迪拉克一样
Like a Cadillac.
好 我给你看点东西
All right, lemme get your eye on somethin' for a sec.
好 你肯定会喜欢
All right. You'll dig it.
这些你能卖♥♥到什么价钱
How much can you flip that for?
别跟我说这跟新闻里
Don't you tell me that this is related to that shit
那件事有关
I've been seein' on the news.
你昨晚抢了谁
Who the hell you rob last night, nigga?
嘿 我可没那么说
Hey, I ain't say all that.
你给我听好了
Now, I want you to hear me
认认真真听好了
and I want you to listen with both ears and your ass.
别想着在亚特兰大卖♥♥这些东西
Don't you ever think about selling that shit around 'Lanta.
明白了吗 你听明白了吗
You hear me? Do you hear me, nigga?
好啦 明白了 叔
A'ight, a'ight, I hear you, Unc.
好把这烫手山芋赶紧拿走
All right. Get that hotass shit out my shop.
我过后再来找你
I'mma catch you later.
我们也会给你带大生意来的
And we'll bring good business for you too.
得费老大劲才能干完 是 最好是
You gonna need a carjack to get up. Yeah, yeah, you better.
乱七八糟的
Nice and sloppy.
大家好 谢谢你们的到来
Hello. Uh, thank you for comin'.
汤米有话要说
Tommy got somethin' he wanna say.
大家好
Uh, how y'all doin'?
呃
Um...
我成长过程中
I, uh... I spent a lot of time...
大部分时间都是自己一个人
by myself growing up,
作为家中独子
being the only child and all, uh...
我没多少朋友
I didn't really have a lot of friends.
而莉娜 她让我忘记了这一切
And Lena, she had me forgettin' all of that.
呃
Um...
她是我的一切
She was everything to me.
表姐 最好的朋友 姐姐
A cousin, best friend, sister.
一直在耳边叨唠的人
A constant nag.
没事的
It's all right.
对不起
Sorry.
没事的 没事
It's all right. It's all right.
我没想
I... I didn't mean to...
来吧
Come on.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系的
It's okay.
汤米·海耶斯
Tommy Hayes.
什么事 我要你走一趟
What? I'mma need you to come with me.
你找我♥干♥嘛 你是警♥察♥吗
What do you want from me? Are you a cop?
抱歉 亚特兰大警局 我只是想问他几个问题
Sorry. Atlanta P.D. I just need to ask him some questions.
不行 等一下 不行
No, no, no. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. No, no.
他干了什么 女士 麻烦你
What did he do? Ma'am, please.
我要问他几个问题 好吧
I got to ask him some questions, all right?
可以 但他干了什么
Okay, but what the hell did he do?
最好还是去警局说吧
It's better if we do this at this at the station.
好了 你不准带走这孩子
A'ight now, pig, you ain't taking this goddamn boy nowhere.
我也有问题要问你
Look, I'mma have some questions for you,
但现在你别挡道
but right now, you need to get out of the way.
明白吗 不 我才不会坐视不管
All right? No. I'm not about to sit here
让你像毁了我人生一样 毁了这孩子
and let you ruin this boy's life the same way you did mine.
这人从我身上夺走了两年时光
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表