剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
是的 我喜欢
Yeah, I do!
听着 哈德森
Now, Hudson,
你说你要把他们挖出来再埋回去
you say you gonna dig 'em up and put 'em back in the ground again?
你是要用铲子什么的吗
Are you gonna use a shovel or something?
哈德森
Hudson.
天啊 我喜欢你
Oh, man, I like you.
我真不敢相信发生了这样的事
I can't believe this shit done happened.
我们该怎么办 我马上就处理
What we gonna do? I'mma fix it now.
丽娜也参与了
Lena was in on it.
那他妈是谁
Who the hell is that?
你说 那到底是谁 是什么意思
What do you mean, "Who the hell is that?"
那个年轻的小婊砸不是你请的吗
It's the young hoe that you hired.
我都不知道那是谁
I don't even know who that is.
她就是这么对薇薇安的
She sure as hell did this to Vivian.
现在说什么 她从一开始就在耍你
Say what now? She was playing you from day one.
你早该看穿的 鸡仔 他妈的
And you should've seen through that, Chicken. Fuck!
该死 宝贝 我们得治疗一下
Goddamn, baby. We gotta get that treated.
我们也不能去医院 什么
We can't go to no goddamn hospital, either. What?
不行 警♥察♥会问东问西的
We can't. Cops gonna be asking too many damn questions.
那你打算怎么做
So what you gonna do?
我要借用一下你的车
I need to borrow your car.
听着 我不会借太久的
Look, I ain't gonna have it for too long.
只是想搞清楚一些事 仅此而已
Just want to get a couple things squared away, that's all.
拜托 麦克斯 我在流血呢
Come on, Max, I'm bleeding out.
好吧
Fine.
别空着手把我的东西带回来
Don't bring my shit back on empty.
好吧 我明白了
Okay, I got you.
等我从这该死的车里出来
Let me out this damn car!
还有薇薇安 贱♥人♥ 别把血弄到我座位上
Oh, and Vivian... Bitch, don't bleed on my seat.
太迟了 贱♥人♥
Too damn late, hoe.
来吧
Come on.
再见 走吧 鸡仔
See you later. Go, Chicken.
如果我不能回家 也不能去医院
If I can't go home, or to the hospital...
你到底要带我去哪里 鸡仔
where are you finna take me, Chicken?
好吧
Well, all right.
注意安全 哈德森警探
You stay safe out here, Detective Hudson.
看来我们短期内见不到你了
Guess we won't be seeing you anytime soon.
不 我会回来的
Oh, no, I'll be back.
所以你真的打算和州长纠缠到底了 是吗
So you really trying to go 12 rounds with the Governor now, huh?
我是个斗士
I'm a fighter.
亚特兰大 这里有种很特别的东西
Atlanta, y'all got something real special here.
我希望你知道 哈德森警探
I hope you know that, Detective Hudson.
我知道
Oh, I do.
好吧 我们在另一边见 好的
All right, I'll see you on the other side. Yeah.
保重 我会的
Take care. I will.
谢谢你做的一切 谢谢小德做的翅膀 我会的
Thank you for everything. And thank Dee for the wings. I will.
来吧 伙计们 我们登机吧
Come on, Bundini. Let's pack it in, fellas.
该走了
Time to go.
希望你检查过飞机上的刹车了 伙计
Hope you checked the brakes on the plane, man.
和我一起走过红毯
And walk down this aisle with me
我满心欢喜
And I would love it, yeah
我说这么早啊
I say it's so early in the morning
差一刻三点了
Ooh, it's a quarter 'til three
我们还坐着聊天
We're sittin' here talkin'
抽烟 喝咖啡 天哪
Over cigarettes and drinking coffee Now, Lord
我想让你看看
And I'd like to show you, well
哈德森
Yeah, Hudson.
詹金斯
J.D. Jenkins.
我有东西要给你
I got something for ya.
什么 又要搞什么
What, some more bullshit?
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
听着 该做的我都做了 好吗
Look, I did my job, okay?
我守着阿里 把他毫发无损地送到机场
I guarded Ali, got him to the airport unscathed
尽管你老板的百般恐吓
despite your boss' fucking scare tactic.
哈德森 不 不 你看
Hudson. No, no. Look,
之前我请你帮个忙
I asked you to do one thing for me, okay?
很重要的事 你却对我不理不睬
Something important and you just brushed me off.
你说完了吗 哈德森
Are you done, Hudson?
好
Good.
我要你马上滚到科利尔高地去
I need you to get your ass over to Collier Heights pronto.
发生了一起持械抢劫
We've got an armed robbery,
80多名受害者都被塞进了地下室
over 80 victims all shoved into a goddamn basement.
一人当场死亡 可能还会有更多
Got a... A DOA on the scene, probably more.
这可不是闹着玩的 这是个大事件
This ain't no bullshit. It's a big 'un.
现在我需要一个警探来处理这件事
Now I need a fucking detective on this.
你准备好做些真正的警♥察♥工作了吗
You ready to do some real police work?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我看到你在四处张望
Uhuhuhuh. I see you looking around.
除非你是哈丽特·塔布曼
Unless your name is Harriet Tubman,
否则你逃不掉的
you can't run away from this one.
我看你错失了使命
I hear you missed your calling.
你在那边的房♥子里好一场表演
Put on a real good performance back over there at the house, right?
奥斯卡还欠你一个最佳内鬼奖
And the Oscar for best performance
此奖的获得者是
as an inside woman goes to...
你叫什么名字 我什么都不知道
What's your name? I don't know anything.
求你了
Please.
我需要几个名字
Well, I need some names.
我告诉你 我什么都不知道 我发誓
I'm trying to tell you I don't know anything, I swear.
我需要所有相关人员的名字
I need the names of everybody who's involved.
一个人可以在世界上留下自己的印记 但是
A man can make his mark in the world, but...
除非他能荣归故里 受到家人的欢迎
it ain't worth a damn unless he can come home...
否则一文不值
and be welcomed.
等等 等等 等等 弗兰克 求你了
Wait, wait, wait, Frank, please.
像个国王 求你了
Like a king. Please.
这可不是我所期待的欢迎
This ain't the welcome I was expecting.
因为你们都搞砸了
'Cause y'all done fucked it up.
我们没有说出任何真实的名字
We didn't give any real names.
你认识主人吗
You know the host?
你认识主人吗
Do you know the host?
鸡仔 鸡仔
Chicken Man. Chicken Man!
他也参与了这破事吗
Is he part of this shit?
抢劫我的是鸡仔吗
Did Chicken Man rob me?
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表