剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
When I was a kid, I lived in the country with my grandparents.
最喜欢做的事情之一 就是挖土
One of my favorite things to do, dig in the dirt.
不管是跟我爷爷一起下地
Whether I was in the field with my grandfather,
还是跟我奶奶在花♥园♥里
or in the garden with my grandma.
第一次挖到红土的时候
The first time I dug deep enough to hit red clay,
爷爷跟我说 我挖到了魔鬼的门前
Big Daddy told me I had dug down to the devil's front door.
吓死我了
Scared the shit out of me.
我告诉了奶奶 她说 孩子 他逗你玩儿的
Well, I told Big Mama, she said, "Oh, boy, he just playin' with you.
但那土之所以是红色的 是因为混有我们祖先的血
"But that clay is red because it's mixed with the blood of our ancestors.
就是说这片土地属于我们
"That mean this land belong to us."
乔治亚州的那片红土 是我们与生俱来的责任
That Georgia red clay is our birthright.
我们有责任去耕种
And it's our obligation to cultivate,
保护它
and protect it.
我们脚下这片土地
This land we standing on,
属于我们
belong to us.
嗯
Hell...
我都不知道你是这里的人
I had no idea you was from these parts, man.
不
No.
不是这里的 是布伦瑞克的
Well, not here, but Brunswick,
在乔治亚州海岸
down the Georgia coast.
那时候
Back then,
亚特兰天就像月球一样遥远
Atlanta might as well have been the moon.
现在你怎么看月球
What you think about the moon now?
(1969年7月21日时成为了第一个踏上月球的宇航员)
你可以叫我尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
You call me Neil Armstrong.
我要在这里插上我和奶奶的旗帜
I'm about to plant me and Big Mama's motherfucking flag.
所以你现在成帮凶了 是吧 鸡仔
So you accessory to a murder now, Chicken?
我跟杀人一点关系都没有 你看啊 那就是一次忠诚度测试
I ain't got nothin' to do with no murder. See, what it was, it was a loyalty test.
明白吧 你知道我做了什么吗 就坐在那里 毫不动摇
Okay? You know what I did? I sat there, unfazed.
我直视他们的眼睛 你知道弗兰克做了什么吗
I looked them all right in the goddamn eye. You know what Frank did?
弗兰克也直视回来
Frank looked at me goddamn back.
我通过了测试 就是这样
I passed that test, that's what I did.
他信任我 所以你现在成黑帮了 哈
He trusts me. So you a gangster now, huh?
哥们儿 你连枪都没有
Nigga, you won't even own a gun.
你干嘛老提枪的事 我要枪干嘛
What's with you and these goddamn guns? What I need a gun for?
因为你以为你那三寸不烂之舌 每次都能帮你脱困
'Cause you think that damn mouth gonna get you out of a jam every time.
可不是那样的 杰克 我不是一直都在保护你吗
Don't work like that, Jack. Ain't I protect you all the time?
不是吗
Hmm? Hmm? Haven't?
别闹 鸡仔 住手
Huh? Huh? Come on Chicken, stop!
嗯 我不是一直在保护你吗 住手
Yeah, yeah, I ain't protect you? Cut it out!
我每天早上都帮你解决呢 随便你怎么说
I pop that every morning for you. No, whatever.
在你被烫到之前赶紧走
Move before you get burned.
在这该死的厨房♥里表演
Puttin' on a show in this goddamn kitchen.
总是满嘴跑火车
Always running your mouth.
是有人要来吗
You expecting somebody?
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
The fuck are you?
你就切这些奶酪吗
Is that all the cheese you gonna shred?
还有剩下的甘蓝呢 你们动作真是
And where the rest of the collard greens? Y'all moving so...
他什么都没跟我说 鸡仔
He ain't say nothin' to me, man. Chicken?
鸡仔
Chicken!
这是要干嘛
What we doing?
不 等一下 别碰我
No, no, no, hold on! No, no! Get your hands off me!
这是怎么回事啊 跟我说啊 告诉我 到底怎么了
Now what's going on, baby? Talk to me, tell me what's going on?
他什么都没跟我说
He said nothing to me, man.
靠 等一下
Shit. Hold on, man.
我是哈维·洛佩兹
I am Javi Lopez.
你肯定就是大名鼎鼎的鸡仔了
You must be the infamous Chicken Man.
嘿
Hey.
你是地理系的学生吗
You a student of geography?
不 不是
No. Not, not really, no.
佛罗里达州和乔治亚州相邻
Florida y Georgia are neighbor state.
在我那里 邻居要想开派对
Where I'm from, when a neighbor wanna throw a party,
他会征求所有邻居的许可 以免引起骚乱
he gets permission from all the other neighbors to not cause a disturbance.
你的派对已经在迈阿密传开了 兄弟
Your party is the talk of Miami, mi hermano.
是这事啊 这样吧
That's what it's about. Baby, here's what I'll do.
我去找我老板
I can reach out to my bosses,
让我老板联♥系♥你 给你张邀请函
have my bosses reach out to you, get you an invite.
我们把一切都搞定
And we get this all squared away.
我不需要邀请函
I don't want no invitation, you know.
我要的是邻里间的些许礼貌
I want a little neighborly courtesy.
好 不管你要什么吧 我都能搞定 我来解决
Okay, so whatever you need, I... I'll square it away, I got it.
那就这么定了 好
It's settled. Okay.
派对结束后 你付我钱
After the party, you pay me.
我觉得50%就很公平
Fifty percent I think, is more than fair.
什么的50%
Fifty percent of what?
拜托 别装了
Come on, man. Now, cut the job, now.
我刚被该死的瑞奇·里卡多敲诈了
I just got shook down by goddamn Ricky fucking Ricardo.
他把我扔到车后座上 太过分了
He put me in the back of the car and everything.
也有没有带那个性感小妞露西啊
Did he have Lucy's fine ass with him?
卡迪拉克 也许你能帮帮我
Cadillac, look, maybe you can help me out? Huh?
找弗兰克谈谈 让弗兰克去跟哈维谈
Talk to Frank, maybe have Frank go talk to Javi.
弗兰克为什么要出面啊
Why the fuck would Frank wanna do that?
嘿 是你的派对 你的问题
Hey, it's your party, it's your problem.
该死的 席尔基 你知道我自己掏的腰包
God damn it, Silky. You know I'm putting up my own money for this.
好吧 现在我还得给这个波多黎各人钱
Okay? Now, I go pay this Puerto Rican man,
然后再冒出个混混 再来一遍呗
and then another goon come out and... and want me to do the same damn thing again?
欢迎来到大联盟 兄弟
Welcome to the big leagues, brother.
是啊 也许你得多弄点鸡饲料了
Yeah, maybe you need to rustle up some extra chicken feed.
不知道呢
I don't know.
天
Mon dieu.
嗯 不好意思
Yeah. Excuse me.
请问你们有没有凉风牌香烟
Would you happen to have Cool Breeze?
我们这儿没这个牌子 抱歉
We don't have that brand here, sorry.
谢谢 那妞简直跟萝拉·法拉纳一模一样
Thanks. That broad is a dead ringer for Lola Falana.
那就是萝拉·法拉纳 不是吧
That is Lola Falana. Nigga, please.
弗兰克要知道她在这 会疯掉的
Frank will lose his mind if he find out she here.
弗兰克是她粉丝
Frank a fan?
弗兰克爱死她了
Frank love that bitch.
他为了能靠近她 愿意赴汤蹈火
He'd walk through hell with gasoline drawers on, just to drink her bathwater.
他让我飞去洛杉矶 就为了拿到萝拉·科尔特的私人电影拷贝
He had me fly all the way to LA just to get a personal print of Lola Colt.
就是说
So, uh...
要我介绍弗兰克跟萝拉认识
So, you're telling me that if I give Frank an introduction with Lola
也许他能帮我解决哈维的问题
that maybe, uh... maybe he'll help me settle this Javi situation?
你要真能做到 弗兰克可能会注意到你的存在
Hell, you do that, Frank might know you alive.
我在楼下酒吧 听到你找这个
Um, I overheard you downstairs at the bar looking for these.
所以我就去给你买♥♥了一包
So I went and... went and grabbed them for you.
你是酒店工作人员
You work for the hotel?
不是
No.
不 我只是
No, no, no. I just, uh...
喜欢照顾人
I just like taking care of people.
不好意思 我是戈登 戈登·威廉姆斯
I'm Gordon. I'm sorry, I'm Gordon Williams.
你会去看比赛吗 戈登
Are you attending the fight, Gordon?
会的 我不会错过的
Yeah, yeah, I mean, I wouldn't... I wouldn't miss it for the world.
你呢 我会去
You? I am.
好 不好意思
Okay. Uh, excuse me, I'm sorry.
想问你个问题 可能听起来很疯狂
Just a question. It's gonna sound crazy, I know.
但我有一个商业伙伴 人特好
But a business partner of mine, a real good man,
是你死忠粉 超喜欢你
he's a huge fan, loves you to death.
我们就在楼下喝酒
We're downstairs having a drink.
要是你能下楼露个面 意义相当重大
It would mean the world if you could just kind of stop down there and show face.
他会疯掉的 不行
He'll go crazy. The answer is no.
不行 成吧 机会渺茫
No? Yeah, long shot. Mmm. Mmmhmm.
是 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
等等 最后一件事
Uh, wait. Uh, last thing.
我只想说 你在《萝拉·科尔特》中的表现棒极了
I just want to tell you that you were amazing in Lola Colt.
你看过《萝拉·科尔特》
You saw Lola Colt?
你不信我看过《萝拉·科尔特》 不信
You don't believe I saw Lola Colt? No.
我是《萝拉·科尔特》的铁粉 行吧
I'm a huge Lola Colt... Okay, all right. Um...
是真的
"And it's true.
在亚特兰大 他们叫我大魔王
"In Atlanta, they call me El Diablo.
我问你 我看起来像魔鬼吗
"Let me ask you... Do I look like the devil to you?"
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表