剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
坚持住 我就来了
Hold on, I'm comin'
看这边 手伸给我
Lookie here Reach out to me
为了满足 没错
For satisfaction, yeah
叫我的名字 没错
Call my name, yeah
猜猜我听到什么了
Guess what I heard.
什么啊 老大
What, boss?
弗兰克让密苏里·斯利姆退休了 天
Frank retired Mo Slim. Jesus.
他这是要开战啊 你打算怎么办
Uh, he gonna start a war. What you wanna do?
不怎么办
Nothing whatsoever.
当初我策划这次抢劫的时候
You know, when I planned the robbery...
预料到公♥司♥最终会发现 弗兰克并非那么强大
I anticipated that the Firm would finally see that Frank wasn't that all powerful,
也不是大家所认为 不可战胜的存在
and an invincible entity everybody assumed he was.
所有这些多米诺骨牌
All these other dominos
会逐一倒下
would fall into their respective places,
公♥司♥最终会希望我
and the Firm would ultimately,
把事情恢复到它们原来的秩序
want me to put things back in their relative order.
说到抢劫 他们都想加码
Speaking of the robbery, they all lookin' to up their stake.
因为他们的人在减少 所以算是危险津贴
It's hazard pay since their crew been dropping.
他们任何需求都可以满足
You have autonomy to give them whatever they ask,
只要他们永远得不到就行
just as long as they never receive it.
拜托 拉克 我承诺过的
Now, come on, Lac. I made promises.
进笼子里来
Come on in the cage.
不用 用不上那个
No, you ain't gonna need that.
你当我接球手
You gonna be my catcher.
帮我集中注意力 我没手套
Help me focus. I ain't got no glove.
准备好
Get set.
我有跟你说过 我以前是杰克逊维尔太阳队的游击手吗
Did I ever tell you that I used to play shortstop for the Jacksonville Suns?
我妈以我为荣
My mama was so proud.
她儿子在3A级别球队打球
Her boy was playing for the Triple-A.
你知道 有天晚上我一队友
You know, one night, one of my fellow teammates
想在一个叫杰基尔岛的
wanted to celebrate his birthday at some little...
小度假村庆生
resort town called Jekyll Island.
他听说奥蒂斯·雷丁 会在一个叫海豚俱乐部的
He had heard that Otis Redding was gonna be playin' at this little hot spot
小地方演出
called The Dolphin Club.
不幸的是 我们没能看到奥蒂斯·雷丁的演出
Unfortunately, we never got to see Otis Redding play
因为我们到后不久
'cause shortly after we arrived...
就跟几个当地的
we got into a quarrel
乡巴佬吵起来了
with some local inbred crackers.
长话短说
Long story short.
他们拿球棒打我膝盖 导致我职业生涯结束
They took a bat to my knee and ended my career.
那天我的梦想破灭了
My dreams died that day.
那他们的就也该破灭
And so should theirs.
所以 我想你把那几个人带去
So I want you to take those boys out to...
杰基尔岛 把他们处理掉
Jekyll Island and take care of 'em.
包括威利·布莱克
Including Willie Black.
我不需要那个大嘴巴 回来咬我一口
I don't need that loudmouth motherfucker coming back to bite me.
好 听我说 威利·布莱克爱死不死 好吧
Okay, look. Fuck Willie Black, all right.
我明白 但麦克是我的人
I dig that, but Mac is my peoples.
我欠他一条命
I owe that man my life.
靠
Fuck!
靠
Fuck!
也许你没听清楚
Perhaps you didn't hear me clearly.
我需要他们永久退休
I need them to be retired permanently.
靠
Fuck!
你觉得他们躲这里吗
You think that's where they holed up at?
我没看出有不对劲
This don't look like no bad air to me.
没觉得有什么可疑
I don't see nothin' seedy.
嗯
Yeah, well...
只有一个办法能确认 我去看一眼 你在车里待着
only one way to know for sure. I'm gonna go take a look. Just stay in the car.
嘿 雪莉还好吗
Hey, man. Shelly okay?
她没事 你去哪儿了
Yeah, she's all right. Where the fuck you been?
刚不是跟你说了 去看我女儿了
Man just told you, didn't he? Checkin' on my daughter.
是 但我怎么知道你真去了
Yeah, but how I know you was really doing that?
有可能出去找警♥察♥之类的
Well, you could've been out there talkin' to the cops or some shit.
警♥察♥ 别放屁了
The cops? Get the hell outta here, man.
不行 麦克 我们在这儿待了整整一天
No, Mac. We've been here all motherfucking day
你却在外面逍遥自在
while you been outside prancin' around.
我只想知道你到底去哪儿了
I just wanna know where the fuck you was at.
现在没工夫搭理你 好吧 让开
Not right now, all right? Get the fuck out of my way.
你要不赶紧让开
If you don't get the fuck out of my face...
告诉我答案不就得了
Look, nigga, give me the fucking answer.
打给你女人
Call your bitch.
让她接电♥话♥ 我想问她
Get her on the phone. I wanna ask her.
让开 我不想再说第二遍
Get the fuck out of my way, nigga. I ain't gonna ask you again.
别闹得大家都不好看哈
Before this shit gets real worse.
喂
Hello?
我是埃默森
Yeah, it's Emerson.
你去哪儿了
Nigga, where the fuck you been at?
出了点小状况
I had a little hiccup.
你们都去杰基尔岛跟我汇合
I need y'all to meet me in Jekyll Island.
明白吗 买♥♥家在那边跟我们见面
All right? The fence will meet us there.
亚特兰大风声太紧了
There's too much heat in Atlanta.
去他妈的 我都死了四个兄弟了
Fuck all that. Now, I lost four of my peoples
在你把我该知道的事 告诉我之前
to this shit. I ain't movin' a goddamn inch until you
我不会挪窝
tell me what the fuck I need to know.
麦克 是我啊 兄弟
Mac! Man, it's me talking to you, nigga.
你的人死的够多了
Enough of your crew is dead.
我是想让你尽量远离这破事
I'm tryin' to get you as far away from this shit as possible.
杰基尔岛海豚俱乐部
Jekyll Island, The Dolphin Club.
你会得到答案的
You'll get your answers.
他说什么了
What'd he say?
去杰基尔岛
To Jekyll Island.
去那边把脏物处理掉
We'll fence the loot there.
快点
Mmm. Move it.
出发了
Let's roll.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
这就听起来不错了 行吧 上来开车
That sound good? Yeah, get in and drive.
他们要出来了 我们什么都做不了
Yeah, they headin' out. Couldn't do nothin',
那帮孩子们在 不能轻举妄动 太冒险了
not with them kids showin' up. It's too risky.
等等
Hold up.
是他们
Here they go.
我会站在这里
I'm gonna stand over here
看你解决
Watch you work it out...
你觉得他们要去哪儿
Where do you think they goin'?
不知道
No idea.
我会站在这里
I'm gonna stand over here
那现在怎么办
So what now?
现在就跟着他们
Now we follow 'em.
伺机而动
Wait till we can get the drop.
嘿 女孩 别相信我能做到
Hey, girl, don't believe I can make it
我不相信 我能承受
I don't believe I can take it
把这事了结
Let's finish this.
我会站在这里 假装
I'll just stand here And fake it, oh
看你摇摆 整夜忙碌
And watch you shakin' And workin' it all night
来吧 宝贝
Come on now, baby
来吧
All right
宝贝 再给兄弟们来一次
Baby, one more time For the fellas
我告诉你
And just let me Tell you here
当你像那样摇摆的时候
Now when you move Like that
姑娘 我只想说
Girl, I just have to say
当你像那样摇摆的时候
Now when you move Like that
姑娘 我只想说
Girl, I just have to say
太棒了
Oh, yeah
嘿 姑娘 你能做到吗
Hey, girl, now Can you do it?
你这么做 让我性致昂扬
You turn me on When you do it
你说你会 我也知道
You said you would And I knew it, oh
退后点 继续解决
Back up too And just work it all out
为我这么做
Do that for me now
来吧 兄弟们 为我好好演奏
Come on, fellas Play it real pretty for me
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表