剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
抓紧了 宝贝 你还要出去赚钱呢
Tick-tock, baby, you got some money to make.
我需要帮助
I need help.
他们在我背后开枪
They shot at my goddamn back.
我家人如果在那里怎么办 我的孩子们
What if my family was out there? My kids?
他们现在在哪 我让菲带他们开车
Where they now? I had Faye take 'em, put 'em in a car,
去她姐家了 这里现在太危险了
go down to her sister's. Way too dangerous out here, right now.
很好
Well, that's good.
我就说实话吧
The fuck I'm lying to you for?
菲昨晚离开我了
Faye left me last night.
老实说 我一点也不怪她
To be honest with you, I don't even blame her.
这么多年以来 我一直骗她
I've been selling this woman a bill of goods of me
让她以为我是个好男人
being a good man for years now.
我想她终于明智了 就离开我了
I guess she finally just got smart and left.
最开始 菲一定觉得你是个好男人
Well, Faye wouldn't have married you in the first place if...
她才嫁给你的
she didn't think you was a good man, so... Hmm.
你刚说我是好男人
You just call me a good man?
见鬼 才不是
Oh, hell no, I did not. Hmm.
我一起长大的兄弟 也像你一样
I grew up with brothers like you.
聪明 有进取心
Smart, enterprising.
只是无法闯出自己的一片天
They just couldn't get out their own way.
我不懂 戈登
I mean, I don't get it, Gordon.
你有爱你的家人
You-you got a family that love you,
有个好妻子 为什么偏要放下这一切
and a good woman. Why-why you wanna throw all that away
做违心的事呢
just tryin' to be somethin' you're not?
我到底想成为什么呢
What exactly am I tryin' to be?
想当大人物什么的
Some kind of big-time player or somethin'.
大人物 对
Big-time player? Yeah.
你错了 老兄
You got it wrong, man.
坐在你面前的这个人 只读过四年级
This man sittin' across from you sits across from you with a fourth-grade education.
只有那点本钱 和这副皮囊
I got that, and I got this here skin.
你知道我做的是什么吗 我只是尽力供养家庭
So, you know what I did? I did what was best to feed my damn family.
我以为我的决定都是正确的 我做事不贪大
I feel like I made the right decisions. I kept it small.
放弃了毒品交易 只做自己懂的生意
Left the damn dope dealin' alone and did what I'd known.
姑娘和下注 我只专注于这两样
Just gals and numbers, that's all I focused on.
试图为自己建立一个合法的生意
Tried to build myself a legitimate business.
合法的生意 我想做合法的生意
Legitimate. I tried to set myself up a legitimate business.
戈登 你为这个国家最危险
Gordon, you threw a party for some of the most
有重罪的人 举办了一场聚会
dangerous, felonious men in this country.
你觉得自己不会惹上麻烦吗
You ain't think that's gonna come back on you somehow?
这种事你没办法 一脚进一脚出
Look, you can't be one foot in and one foot out on this thing.
你要么是黑帮 要么不是
You either a gangster or you not.
而你不是
And you not.
这一点我知道的太晚了 是吧
Well, I guess I learned that lesson a little too late, didn't I?
我跟你说 如果今晚我逃不出城
Tell you what, if I don't get out of this town tonight,
我就死定了 依我看
I'm a dead man. The way I see it,
你要么进坟地
you either goin' to the cemetery,
要么进监狱
or you going to jail.
你可以找个地方藏起来
You can go try and find some place to hide,
或者你我一起 结束这场闹剧
or you and I can finish what we started.
我们找到打劫的人为你正名
We find the robbers and clear your name.
最后一点听起来不错
That last one don't sound too bad to me.
干得越来越好了 小伙子
Getting good, youngsta.
是老师教得好
Well, I had a good teacher.
麦克 我们还要在这里待多久
Hey, Mac, how long we gonna be holed up in here, man?
但愿就一天 顶多了
Hopefully a day, tops.
我等我的人打电♥话♥来 告诉我销脏的情况
I'm waiting on a call from my guy about his fence.
我们一拿到钱就走
Once we get paid off, we should be good to go.
这个人是你朋友吗
This guy your friend?
是 我们一起当兵的
Yeah, we served together.
你信任他吗
You trust him?
我没别的选择 雷
I got no choice, Ray.
你什么时候才愿意告诉我 你跟房♥东是怎么回事
Hey, so when you gonna tell me what went down between y'all and the landlord?
我们把他好好教训了一顿
Oh, we tuned his ass up good.
该死的 雷
Damn it, Ray.
别这样 老兄 你我都知道是他自找的
Ah, come on, man. Me and you both know he had it comin'.
我不喜欢你和威利走得那么近
I don't like you getting all chummy with Willie.
你怎么了 这事跟我们无关
What's with y'all, man? Ain't nothin' with us, man.
我跟他这种人打过交道
I done dealt with kats like him before.
总是要证明什么
Always got something to prove.
但这样做 是不会有好果子的
But there ain't no light at the end of that tunnel.
至少他像个男人一样 为自己挺身而出
Well, at least he stand up for hisself like a real man.
我认识的其他人都是受害者
Everybody else I know is some victim.
我可不当受害者
I ain't tryin' to be no victim.
我很抱歉 把你卷入这件事
Look, I'm sorry for getting you into this.
抱歉什么
Sorry?
这是我做过的最酷的事了
This is the coolest thing I've ever done.
雷 打劫没有什么可酷的
Ray, there ain't nothin' cool about robbing.
仅此一次
This is a one-time thing.
仅此一次
One-time thing.
刷子上沾多点油漆
Put some more paint on that brush.
好的
Got it.
我以前和一个叫瑞纳的女孩一起跳舞 瑞纳
I used to dance with this girl named Rena. Rena...
瑞纳去纽约了
Rena outta New York.
确切地说 是哈莱姆区
Harlem, to be exact.
这个妞总是说哈莱姆就像黑人天堂
This broad used to talk about Harlem like it was Black heaven.
时尚 文化 音乐
Fashion, the culture, the music.
她给我讲了激♥情♥燃烧的20年代
She told me all about the roaring '20s.
比莉 霍利 迪艾灵顿公爵 艾拉·菲茨杰拉德
Billie Holliday, Duke Ellington, Ella Fitzgerald.
她甚至看见马尔科姆X在125大街宣讲
She even told me she's seen fine-ass Malcolm X preachin' on 125th.
但是在她给我讲的所有哈莱姆的故事中
But outta all the stories she told me about Harlem, the best one by far
最精彩的就是 一个叫斯蒂芬妮·圣克莱尔的女人
is the one about this woman named Stephanie St. Clair.
人称奎尼
They called her Queenie.
奎尼是30年代 纽约最大的博♥彩♥老板
Queenie was the biggest numbers boss in New York in the '30s.
这女人在大萧条时期 赚了数百万美元 爽吧
Man, this bitch, she was pullin' in millions during the goddamn depression, Jack!
而且她不用理会任何男人
And she ain't answer to no man either.
这就是我们的目标 完全由女人掌握的生意
See, that's gonna be us. A completely dickless operation from here on out.
你说完了吗
Is you done yet?
你不用这么多废话也可以说清楚的 宝贝
'Cause you could have said all that without the sermon, child.
问题是 我们怎么才能让这些没脑子的黑鬼
The real question is, how we gonna get these backwards niggas
和我们这些女人一起做生意
to run the numbers with us broads?
我这辈子学会了一件事 那就是 只要你卖♥♥弄一下风♥骚♥
One thing I learned in life, give a nigga a whiff of pussy
他们就愿意为你做任何事
and he'll do anything you want.
所以我们也要卖♥♥咯 妞儿 我早不干了
So we hookin' too? Girl, I'm retired.
不是 姐♥妹♥们♥
No, bitch.
我们只是卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
We sell a little sex appeal.
好了 不闲扯了 谁要加入 来吧
All right. Enough of the yik-yak. Who's in? Come on.
给
Here.
呃
Uh... Oh.
什么玩意儿 别这样嘛
Ain't this some shit. Come on then.
操
Shit. Fuck!
好吧 那我们开工咯
Well, all right, let's get to work.
嘿
Hey.
你应该听说了吧
So, uh, guess you heard.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
听说你给了梅森一记重拳
Heard you put Mason on his ass.
嗯 我还停着职呢 所以
Well, I still got suspended for it, so.
嘿 其中一个死在树林里的枪手 我们查到了他的身份
Hey, look. One of the shooters that died in the woods, we ran his I.D.
他是弗兰克·莫顿的一个打手
He's a hitman connected to Frank Moten.
纽约一个有名的黑帮头目
Big-time gangster outta New York.
弗兰克·莫顿
Frank Moten, yeah.
我们在拳击场看到他了
We saw him at the fight.
我知道 我们没找到他的身份证
I know we didn't find his I.D.
但我跟你说 他一定也在那个派对上 罗梅尔
but I'm tellin' you, he was at that damn party too, Romel.
不是吧 目击证人没提到他啊
Hold up. Witnesses didn't put him there.
那些目击者怎么敢告发弗兰克·莫顿
Those witnesses ain't gonna drop a dime on Frank Moten.
他们都知道 他能干出什么事来
They know what that man's capable of.
好吧 头儿把他叫过来问话了
All right. Well, Chief had him picked up for questioning.
现在他就在审讯室
He in the box now.
不是吧 他现在在审讯室吗
Wait a minute. He's in the box right now?
对
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表