剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
我们还得再找五个跟我们一样疯的家伙
We gon' need about five other motherfuckers just as crazy.
你们回家时候都注意安全哈 听到没
Y'all motherfuckers get home safe now, you hear?
你现在能举250磅吗
You still benching 250?
我都能举325磅了
I'm up to 325 now, motherfucker.
来 兄弟
Get some, brother.
耶 安德烈 耶
Oh, yes, Andre, oh! Oh, yeah, baby. Oh, yeah.
就是这样
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
真厉害
Right on.
挺有耐力啊
Boy got stamina.
天
Sheesh!
靠
Goddamn.
什么事啊
What y'all want?
找个车手
Looking for a wheelman.
那小混♥蛋♥看着挺年轻啊
That li'l motherfucker look young as fuck.
你怎么认识他的
How you know this motherfucker, man?
我高中就认识他妈了
I know his mama from high school.
这是你娃
That's your baby?
别跟我说你是他爸啊
Don't tell me you the pappy.
雷宝宝眼神好得很
McKINLEY: Baby Ray can spot the fuzz from the moon.
警♥察♥ 帮帮忙
Cops! Li'l help!
不错哦
Nice move.
最近怎么样啊 小兄弟
What's shaking, youngblood?
还好吗 麦克 就干活呗
What's good, Mac? Y'know just working.
这瘦竹竿谁啊
Who this ashy nigga with you?
一脸杀气的 我靠
Mean muggin'. He the mean mugoh shit!
嘿嘿 好了 好了 别急
Hey, hey, hey! All right, all right. Relax.
你再多一句嘴 开玩笑的
You keep talking all that shit... Ow, I'm joking!
我就把你牙都打掉
I'm gonna smack all the teeth out your motherfucking mouth, boy.
放松
Relax.
别急 嘿 靠
Relax. Hey. Hey. Goddamn!
我们干嘛要这个跟孤儿一样的小家伙
What the fuck we even need this li'l orphanlooking motherfucker for?
还给他
Give it back.
还什么啊 我什么都没拿
Give what back? I ain't take nothin' from this nigga.
快点
Now.
快点还给人家
Give it back, now.
搞什么
What the fuck?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
你想见上帝吗
Nigga, you trying to see Jesus?
你跟艾默生混多久了
How long you been running with Emerson?
我不跟任何人混
I don't run with nobody.
我自己赚自己花
I'm what they call a free agent.
你怎么卷进来的
How'd you get brought into this score?
你怎么问题这么多啊 是要访谈还是怎么的
Why you asking so many damn questions? You 60 Minutes or something?
我只是喜欢跟人聊天
McKINLEY: Nigga, I like making conversation, brother.
聊点别的
Make somethin' else.
要什么啊 麦克
What you want, Mac?
两分钟 就要这些
Two minutes. That's all I need.
时间这么短可不值得吹
I wouldn't brag about that.
这活儿干净利落
Look now, the job's pretty clean.
里面有内应能帮我们办成
An inside woman puts us over the top.
随便街上找个女人呗
Just get some broad off the street.
拜托 这可不是街上随便找人的活儿
Come on, this ain't "some broad off the street" kind of gig.
你也绝对不是那种人
And you certainly ain't that, baby.
我叫威利·布莱克
My name Willie Black.
帮忙筹划这一切
I helped put all this shit here together.
听着
Listen here... Hmm.
等你下班 也许我们可以讨论点事
When you get off, maybe me and you should discuss some things.
钱方面的
Talk about some money.
是啊 你像是喜欢钱的人
Yeah? You look like you like money.
确实 我有钱 我们可以一起做
I do. I got money. We can do that shit together, baby.
再拿你那脏手碰我
Put your greasy hands on me again,
你就能知道这刀有多锋利了
you gonna get the business end of my blade.
明白了吗 贱♥人♥
We clear, bitch?
明白
Crystal, baby.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
不错 瘦竹竿
Yeah, ashyass nigga.
他也不干 什么
He out, too. What?
不是啊 丽娜 你不能替我做决定
No, Lena, you don't speak for me.
我长大了 你说什么
I'm grown. Excuse me?
我跟你们说了她不会答应的 现在她该去告诉我妈了
Man, I told y'all, she not finna go for it. Now she finna tell my mama.
说对了 下次休息我就打给阿姨
You damn right. I'm gonna call Auntie on my next break.
是 是
Yeah, Yeah.
好了
All right.
你知道他门都进不了吗
You know he can't even go inside?
他偷太多东西 人家后墙上都贴着他照片呢
He been stealing so much, they got his picture plastered up on the back wall.
你知道多丢人吗 就在我工作的地方
You know how embarrassing that is? At my place of work?
汤米已经不是小孩子了
McKINLEY: Look, Tommy ain't a boy no more.
这样我们能盯着他
This way, we can keep eyes on him.
让他跟我们在一起 这样他就不会再偷钱包了
Keep him with us. It'll stop him from snatching wallets anymore.
几点开会
What time is the meetin'?
好 现在这条街
McKINLEY: All right, now the street...
是个死胡同
dead ends into a culdesac.
只有一个出口和一个入口
So there's only one way in and one way out.
安德烈 你的任务就是这个
Andre, that's where you come in.
你守在这里 用对讲机当我们的耳目
You gonna be posted right here with the walkies, acting as our eyes and ears.
但凡发现有不对劲 完毕
So if you see anything go south... Over.
就打开对讲机
...I'mma need you to hop on that radio
准备好像理查德·佩蒂一样开车
and be ready to drive like Richard Petty, man.
那男人车手根本比不上我 杰克
That cracker can't hold a candle to me, Jack.
布恩 你我守前门
Boone. Me and you gonna be on the front door.
参加派对的人从前门进
The partygoers come in through the front door,
他们可以近距离欣赏枪展
they get a front row seat to the gun show.
但我们会把他们关进地下室 午夜再放出来
But we shuttle them into the basement until midnight.
威利·布莱克 汤米 雷宝
Willie Black, Tommy, and Baby Ray,
你们看人♥质♥
y'all gonna be with the hostages.
人♥质♥
Whoa, whoa, hostages...
没说过还有人♥质♥这回事啊
Ain't nobody said nothin' about no hostages.
把人放走可不明智 孩子
Letting people leave is not exactly the brightest idea, kid.
鸡仔是亚特兰大最聪明的骗子之一
McKINLEY: Chicken Man is one of the smartest hustlers in Atlanta.
但他有个弱点
But he has a weakness.
性感女人 妞
Hot women. Hey, girl!
你在错误的时间坐上了对的车
Now you sitting on the right car at the wrong time.
丽娜 你的任务就是这个
McKINLEY: Lena. That's where you come in.
不好意思 老大 靠 注意点 小兄弟
Excuse me, boss. Goddammit. Watch yourself, youngblood.
这里鱼龙混杂的 明白吗
It's a jungle out here, you hear me?
你跟汤米要想办法进到那个派对
McKINLEY: You and Tommy gon' figure out a way to land you at that party,
还要赢得鸡仔青睐
and into Chicken Man's good graces.
你是戈登吗
Your name Gordon?
你谁啊
Who asking?
机动车辆管理局
Department of Motor Vehicles.
这是你吧
This you?
你从哪儿找着的
Where you get that at?
在这里找到的 你肯定是掉后面了
I found it in this. You must have dropped it back there.
靠 现在你搞得我尴尬了
Damn, now you got me at a loss.
因为我不知道你芳名 丽娜
'Cause I don't know your name. Lena.
他们的人会比我们多
McKINLEY: Now there's gonna be more of them than there are of us.
所以我需要个女人在内接应
So we're gonna need a woman on the inside.
你叫什么 亲爱的 丽娜
What's your name, darling? Lena.
有个能通风报信 处理好主办方和人♥质♥的人
McKINLEY: Someone to tip us off to any danger with the hosts and hostages.
要派对真像你说的那么热闹
If this party is as live as you say it's gonna be,
怎么把所有人都塞进地下室
how we gonna fit 'em all in the basement?
因为那是个地下室超大
McKINLEY: 'Cause it's a bigass basement.
现在每个人分成是2万 2万
Now the cut's 20K each. 20K.
比我们一年赚的都多
More money than we all pulled in in a year.
都加入吗
So we in?
麦克
Mac.
下午好 查曼
Afternoon, Charmaine.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我清楚记得告诉过你 别不请自来
I expressly remember telling you about showing up here, unannounced.
是 我知道
Yeah, no, I know. Um...
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表