剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
不是鸡仔打劫的你 好吗
Chicken didn't rob you, all right?
他什么都不想要 只想为你工作
He... He didn't want nothing more than just to work for you. That's--
我只想让你给那个混♥蛋♥打个电♥话♥
And I don't want nothin' more than for you to call that motherfucker.
我只说一遍
But I ain't gonna ask but once.
我中奖了
Hey. I hit the number.
快离开这 250美元
Get out of here. Two hundred and fifty smackeroos.
你过几天再来我家
You should come by the house in a couple of days.
我让薇薇安给你兑现
I'm gonna have Vivian settle up with you.
但是 鸡仔 放心吧 有我呢
But, Chicken! Come on now, I got you.
又是房♥东吗
Was it the landlord again?
房♥东把你揍了一顿
The landlord beating your ass to live?
给我好好教训他一顿
Give him what the fuck he deserves.
那群黑帮悬赏你的人头呢
These gangster niggas put a bounty on your head.
他们都找上我了
They paid me a visit.
你只有一条路了 小子 那就是快跑
Now you got one move, son, and that's run
别再回来
and don't look back.
安德烈
Hey, Andre.
我们问你几个问题就好
We just wanna ask you a couple questions.
该死
Oh, shit! Shit!
我们必须走了 快点
We gotta go. Come on, come on.
你知道你的问题在哪吗 哈德森 我有什么问题
You know what your problem is, Hudson? Oh, what's my problem?
你太想拯救这帮黑鬼了
You're more worried about saving all these nig--
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your cracker ass!
你在我面前打了一位警官 你被停职了
You hit a fellow officer in front of me. You're suspended.
鸡仔 别鸡仔长鸡仔短了 薇薇 闭嘴
Chicken... Ain't no Chicken, Viv, hush!
这不是臭名昭著的鸡仔吗
If it ain't the infamous Chicken Man.
你死定了 混♥蛋♥
You're dead now, motherfucker.
你给我醒醒
Wake yo' country ass up!
现在想说实话了吗
You wanna tell the truth now? Huh?
还是想让我给你头上罩个袋子
Or do you want me to put that bag back on your head
狠狠地揍你
and we beat it the fuck up out of you?
你决定打劫我的那一刻
See, you were cooked
就已经玩完了
the moment you decided to rob me.
你跟他们一伙的吗 薇薇
Are you in on this too, Viv?
他们拿枪指着我 鸡仔
They put a gun to my head, Chicken.
亏我还带你去了我家
Took you to my damn family's house.
你够种说这话
You got a lot of fucking nerve.
你就是一个自私的混♥蛋♥
You really is a selfish motherfucker.
你听着 就算我再不堪
I'll tell you what, I may not be perfect...
也不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的 薇薇
I ain't never sold you out, Viv.
永远不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
I ain't never sold you out.
他们会他妈杀了我的 薇薇
They gonna fucking kill me, Viv.
你头脑—热 要办这该死的派对时 就把我们出♥卖♥♥♥了
You sold us all out when you got a big head over this damn party.
你听我说 斯利姆
Hey, look here, Slim.
不是我打劫的派对 兄弟
I ain't robbed no party, man.
有意思的是 我他妈的根本不在乎是谁
Funny thing is, now, I don't really give a fuck.
你看 你就是我的一张王牌
You see, you're something that I call a trump card.
你最好相信我 能拿你赢了庄家
And you best believe I'm gonna play you against the house to win.
你给我等着吧 J牌
You can believe that, Jack.
把他给我弄出去
Get his ass the fuck up outta here.
行了
All right now. All right, all right, now.
靠
Shit.
他妈的
What the fuck!
起来
Get up!
混♥蛋♥小子跑得真快啊
Li'l motherfucker fast.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪呢
Where the hell are ya?
该死
Damn.
操
Fuck!
该死 戈登
Goddamn, Gordon.
菲 戈登 你在吗
Faye. Gordon, you there?
菲 我以为你离开我了 宝贝
Faye, I thought you left me, baby.
菲
Faye?
爸
Hey, Dad...
妈说她只是想确认一下 你还活看
Mom says she was just making sure you was alive.
怎么这么说呢 儿子
Oh, why would I not be, son?
你没看今早的报纸吗
Haven't you seen the morning paper?
他们说你打劫了一场派对
They say you robbed a party.
他们说什么
Wait, they say what, now?
说你是深夜拳击余兴派对
They said you the "Prime suspect in a bra..."
恶性抢劫的主要嫌疑人
"brazen late night robbery of a post-fight party,
此案参与者 涉嫌全国最危险的罪犯
"believed to be attended by some of the most dangerous criminals in the country."
老爸
Daddy?
戈登 你听我说
Hey, uh... Gordon, I want you to listen to me.
好吗
Okay.
爸 嘿
Daddy? Hey, hey.
在呢
Yeah, hey.
儿子
Hey, son, uh...
好 你认真听我说
Okay, listen, I want you to listen to me real good.
你妈现在很不容易 她已经尽力了 好吗
Your mother goin' through a lot right now, and she doin' the best that she can, okay?
我需要你尽力帮她
That mean I need you to do the best that you can.
你要照顾好妹妹们
So, I'mma need you to look after your sisters...
你要做家里的顶梁柱
and I'mma need you to be the man of the house.
你真的打劫了那些人吗
Did you really rob those people?
没有 我不想你再进监狱了
No. No! I don't want you to go to jail again.
爸哪也不去
Hey, Daddy ain't goin' nowhere.
现在我得挂电♥话♥了
Now, look, I gotta get off the phone.
挂之前 我要对你说 我爱你
Before I do that, I want you to know that I love you.
我也爱你 爸 再见 儿子
I love you too, Daddy. Bye, son.
什么鸡仔啊 你听我说 你们抓错人了
Chicken Man? Hey, I'm telling you, you got the wrong brother.
闭嘴吧 鸡仔 我们长得不一样 你知道吗
Pipe down, Chicken Man. We all don't look alike, you know?
等等 那不是他
Wait a minute. That's not him!
那个才是鸡仔
That's Chicken Man!
站住
Freeze!
据我所知 绑♥架♥是犯罪
Last I checked, kidnapping is a crime.
没人绑♥架♥你这副小身板
Ain't nobody kidnapped your bony ass.
你现在给我♥干♥活了
You on the clock.
我们对外表有非常严格的规定
And we have very strict rules about appearances.
所以赶快打扮一下
Thus your little makeover.
我能为你干什么
What am I supposed to be doing for you?
还清你欠的债
Working off your debt.
我的债 对
My debt? Yeah.
你让那个小个子混♥蛋♥逃走了
You let that little pint-sized motherfucker get away.
所以你欠我 是你们没抓住他
So you owe me. He got the drop on y'all.
跟我有什么关系
That ain't got nothing to do with me.
你心里清楚 不是鸡仔打劫的你
And you know good and damn well Chicken ain't rob you.
他没那个能力
He ain't capable.
在他的派对上发生的抢劫
The crime happened at his little soiree...
听以就是他的责任
So that means it's his responsibility.
既然那个小黑鬼跑了
And since the little nigga in the wind...
这笔债就算在你头上
the debt flows in your direction.
你欠我现金 珠宝
So, you owe me for my cash money, my jewels,
还要弥补他们弄乱我发型时
and for the emotional stress that I went through
我承受的情感压力
when them niggas fucked up my press and curl.
所以 一共算你五万块
So, uh, let's say $50,000.
五万块
$50K?
外加现在做头发的85块
Plus 85 for that immaculate 'do.
我脑门上写着傻瓜两个字了吗
Do I have "dumb" written on my forehead?
你想要的话 我可以给你脑袋来一枪
I can put a hole in it if you like.
而且今天之前 我就要百分之十
By the way, I need 10% by the end of the day
证明你有诚意还我钱
to prove to me that you are serious about giving me my money.
贱♥人♥ 别跟我耍花招
And bitch, don't play with me!
一天的时间 我去哪弄五千块
Where am I gonna get five grand in a day?
我不管 贱♥人♥ 你给我想办法
I don't give a fuck, bitch. Pull it out your ass.
鸡仔逃跑了
Chicken Man's on the loose.
快来看看 只需一毛钱
Read all about it. Just 10 cents.
小伙子 给我一份
Hey, youngsta, I'll cop.
一毛
That'll be a dime.
给他钱
Pay the man.
有点意思
This some catch.
看来你的小男友出名了
Looks like your little boyfriend's famous.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表