剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
比赛结束
The fight is over.
前冠军回归了
The former Champ is back!
恭喜警探 你让他重回赛场了
Congratulations, Detective. You got him to the ring.
是啊 希望你记住这个人情
Yeah. Well, I hope you remember that when the proper time comes.
你喜欢揍人哈
You like to beat on people, huh?
试过挑战成年人吗
You ever tried with a grown man?
你这几天干的都是工作的事吗
So what you doing for work these days, hmm?
我有个门道
I got a line on something.
多少钱 两万
McKINLEY: How much? 20K.
要打劫谁
Who we robbin'?
布恩 你我走前门
McKINLEY: Boone. Me and you gonna be on the front door.
威利·布莱克 汤米和小雷
Willie Black, Tommy, and Baby Ray,
你们看住人♥质♥ 把他们关在地下室
y'all gonna be with the hostages, shuttle 'em into the basement.
就给你们一个任务
Y'all got one job.
让这里看起来像是全年最性感的派对
To make this here look like the foxiest party all year.
薇薇安 玛克辛
Vivian, Maxine...
你们仨要像是我们尊贵的主人一样
You three gonna be acting like our distinguished hosts.
你看 我想要放松一下
See, I feel like letting my hair down.
你的地盘 你说我们去哪儿
Your town. So where are we going?
我知道一个地方
I think I know a place.
怎么回事 大家在干什么
What's goin' on? Where everybody at?
这是抢劫 大家都给我趴在地上
McKINLEY: This is a fucking robbery. Get on the ground!
都给我听好了 好吧
Listen to me now. Hey, okay. All right.
敢动一下就死定了
McKINLEY: Move and you're fucking dead!
你俩是要亲上吗
Y'all niggas gonna kiss or something?
给老子走
Get the fuck on.
快走
Go on.
就在那儿别动
Stop your ass right there.
坐下
Go sit down.
又来了一些客人
We got some new house guests.
你们都给老子好好招待他们 听见了吗
I want all y'all motherfuckers to make them feel welcome, you hear me?
里面 夹克右边的口袋
Inside, right jacket pocket.
一个戒指 一只表
One ring, one watch.
让我帮你保管
Let me help you with this.
你抖得这么厉害
You're shaking too fucking much.
第一次遇上吗
This your first time?
给老子过去 快点
Get the fuck over there, now!
把戒指取了
Take that fucking ring off.
马上
Now!
好了 你们都给老子坐下
Actually, all y'all motherfuckers sit the fuck down.
我只有这些了 只有这些了
That's all I got. That's all I got, man.
给老子过去
Get the fuck over there.
嘿 等等 等一下
Hey, hold on, hold on.
这才对嘛
That's it... that's it, man.
你以为你聪明 给老子站过去
You think you're slick, man? Get the fuck back there!
我忘了 快走
Forgot I had that. Move!
嘿 兄弟 我们都没看到你们的脸
Hey. Now, look, man, we ain't seen none of y'all faces.
显然你们很聪明
So clearly, y'all smart, right?
大家都不想受伤 要不你们把能拿的都拿走
Ain't nobody here trying to get hurt. So why don't y'all do what y'all came to do?
放了这些人
Hit your lick, get on up out of here
全身而退离开这里
and, and, and let these people go.
我们就当没这回事
And we just call it all even.
或者你给老子坐好
Or you can sit your country ass down,
不然我一枪嘣了你命根子 让你绝后
before I change your life and shoot your fucking dick off.
有谁这么缺心眼儿来抢劫我们
Who would be dumb enough to be fucking robbin' us?
这个问题值一百万
That's the milliondollar question.
议员说所有名流和他们的女人
The Senator say everybody and they mama
今晚都会去凯悦酒店参加派对
gonna be at this party tonight at the Hyatt.
西德尼会去
Sidney gonna be there.
丽兹·泰勒 洛拉·法拉纳
Liz Taylor. Lola Falana.
我甚至还听说戴安娜·罗斯可能会出席
Man, I even heard Diana Ross might make an appearance.
我一定要让她给我唱首歌♥
And I'm gonna get her to sing a song for me.
一首摇篮曲之类的
One of them lullabies or something.
嗯 派对预计午夜1点左右结束
Yeah, well, the party's supposed to end around 1:00 a.m.
够时间送你去机场了
That should be plenty of time to get you to the airport.
伙计 我不上飞机它别想起飞
Man, that plane won't take off till I'm on it.
我们要严格按照日程安排 这是为了你的安全
Uh, we got a pretty strict schedule to keep, Champ. It's for your safety.
哈德森 我才回归我的生活
Hudson, I just got my life back.
今晚就别管什么日程安排了
Ain't no schedules tonight.
于是我告诉他 如果他在六回合内倒下 那是我不想快速结束比赛
So I told him. I said, "If he go down in six, I just didn't want it to end quick.
如果他五回合之内倒下 那就检查他的脉搏
"If he go down in five, check his pulse."
看他还有气没有 如果四回合之内就倒下 那是奎里再也受不了了
"Is he alive? If he go down in four, Quarry couldn't take it no more."
JD 如果他三个回合
JENKINS: J.D.! "If you he go down in three..."
你在这儿呢
There you are.
我跟你说
Oh, I tell you what.
嗯 我把它交给你
Mm. I'll hand it to you,
阿里这事你们办得很好
your team did solid work with Ali.
给我们增光添彩了
Now this puts a real feather in our cap.
局长 嗯
Uh, Chief. Hmm?
还有件事想跟你汇报一下
There is one thing I did wanna bend your ear about.
好吧 什么事
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's that?
比尔·梅森
Bill Mason. Mmhmm.
收到很多投诉
Getting a lotta complaints.
说他行为粗暴 乱抓人
Brutality. False Arrest.
我觉得我们应该采取点措施
I think it's time wewe gotta do something about this man.
你现在是
Uh, you tryna tell me
想教我做事吗 是吗
how to do my job now... ... are you?
不 不是
No, no, no.
听着 梅森是个好警♥察♥
Look, look, Mason's a good cop.
他只是有点冲动
He's just a bit highstrung.
别管他
Leave it be.
别管他了
Leave it be.
你有话对我说吗
You got something you need to say to me?
你和鸡仔搞砸了
You and Chicken fucked up, that's what.
在你们忙着关注细节时
While y'all was too busy focusing on the trim,
应该多请点保安
you should have been hiring more security.
请保安不归我管 拜托
Security wasn't my department. Negro, please.
你说什么鸡仔都会听
Chicken Man listen to whatever you say.
我来告诉你 这事儿都怪你们
So let me tell you something, this shit on y'all.
再当着我的面说一次 嘿 嘿
Say that nosetonose, bitch. Hey, hey, hey!
你们是想害死我们吗 我说的是你 贱♥人♥
Are y'all trying to get us killed? I'm talking to you, bitch!
住口 你脑子进水了吗
Stop it! What, you out of your motherfuckin' mind?
你说啥
Whatchu say?
嘿 吵什么吵
McKINLEY: Hey, the fuck is going on in here?
你们仨 去大厅
You three, get down the hall.
赶紧走
Move. Now.
看着她们
Watch 'em.
进去
Get in.
快点 赶紧的
Come on. Hurry up.
好了 我不想再听见你们这个房♥间
Now, look, I don't wanna hear a peep out of y'all
发出任何声音 明白吗
in this room. You understand?
如果我再回来 我们不会惹麻烦的
If I gotta come back in... We won't be any trouble.
很好
McKINLEY: Good.
别想着逃跑
Oh. Don't even think about running,
我们有人守在街上
'cause we got people on the street
看着所有的门窗
watching all the windows and doors.
明白了吗 嗯
We clear? Mmhmm.
你刚才说你叫什么
Now, whatchu say your name was again?
丽莎
Lisa?
丽娜 你们住哪儿的
Lena. And where your people stay?
东点 你们呢
East Point. And yours?
我到处都有人
I got people everywhere.
好了 你们别浪费时间了
Okay, if y'all done wasting time,
我找到一个逃跑的办法
I found us a way out of here.
是吗 怎么逃
Okay, and how is that?
阁楼不通向街道
The attic don't lead to the street.
通过房♥子的一侧 我们一个人脱身去找人帮忙
Lead to the side of the house. One of us get free, go get help.
简单 我去
Okay, simple. I will do it.
你这个身材穿不过那个小
Yeah, all that behind ain't gonna fit up through that little...
这样吧 我去 再说了 我认识邻居
Uhuh. Look, I'll do it. Plus, I know the neighbor.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表