剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
快点
Come on.
弗兰克 这些家伙非常大意
Frank, these motherfuckers are sloppy as shit.
我可不想一晚上都困在这里
I don't want to spend the whole fucking night here.
我建议咱们抓住那个家伙
I say we go and grab that one motherfucker,
用他当肉盾 杀出一条路去
use him as a shield and shoot our way the fuck out of here.
你开玩笑吧 真的
Man, you jivin'. Oh, yeah.
妈的 你说真的
Shit, you serious?
真得不能再真了
Like a fucking heart attack.
听凯迪拉克的就等于自寻死路
Anybody listening to Cadillac goin' home in a box.
我是想救大家
I'm trying to get us outta here.
你是想害死我们 混球
You're trying to get us killed, motherfucker.
好 你们坐在这里瞎逼逼
Yeah. Yeah, while y'all sittin' around here bitchin',
我一直在想办法给大家脱身 嘘
I've been schemin' on a way to get up out this motherfucker. Psst.
伙计 跟弗兰克·莫顿作对的人
Nigga. Don't nobody fuck with Frank Moten,
没人能活下来
and live to tell the tale.
伙计 这是在干啥
Hey, man, what's all this?
你跟我猜的一样
Your guess is as good as mine.
看来在开派对
Look like a party.
亚特兰大
Atlanta.
你们真会让冠军宾至如归啊
Y'all sure know how to make a man feel like the champ.
怎么回事 我是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
What's goin' on, man. I'm Muhammad Ali.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
手要放在脸庞
You wanna keep your hands by your face.
我放下手了
You see I drop my hands...
今晚上碰到局长了
Ran into the Chief tonight.
他说什么了
Oh, and what did he say?
还是跟往常一样
He said the same thing he always say.
乖乖配合 一切都会迎刃而解的
"You just play ball J.D., it's all gonna work out".
那个酒鬼
Hmm. Drunkass.
我记得有个睿智 英俊的男人曾经说过
Now, I seem to remember a very wise, handsome man
不能用时间来衡量进步
saying that you can't put a clock on progress.
耶
Yeah.
亲爱的 看看你周围
Baby, look around you.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里站在我们的前院里
Muhammad Ali is standing in our front yard.
世人将会见证他 完成一些人们认为不可能做到的事
The world got to witness him do something they said was impossible.
而这里面有你很大的功劳
And you were a huge part of that.
今晚咱们先庆祝
Tonight, let's celebrate.
明天我们再制定策略
Tomorrow, we strategize.
好
Okay.
谢谢你
And I thank you
我爱你 迪
I love you, Dee.
你没必要这么做
You didn't have to make it like you did
可是你这么做了
But you did, but you did
感谢你
And I thank you
我的一生受尽亏待
All my life I've been shortchanged
没有你的爱 宝贝
Without your love, baby...
薇薇安 你怎么不告诉我们做什么了
Viv, why you won't tell us what they did?
他们对你怎么样了
What'd they do to you?
你故意丢下了我 她怎么了
You dropped me on purpose. She did what?
我感觉到了
I felt it.
这下怪我咯
So now it's my fault?
要不你先躺下 休息一下
Maybe you should lie down, get some rest.
你知道的不止你说的那些
You know more than you sayin'.
是你们请的我 忘了吗
Y'all hired me, remember?
对
Right.
你恰好在合适的地方合适的时间出现
And you just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
你也有参与
You in on this.
他们把她安插♥进♥来
Yeah, they put her back here,
监视我们 以防我们想办法逃跑
to keep an eye on us in case we get any bright ideas or try to run.
薇薇安 今晚太累了
Vivian, it's been a long night.
你先躺下休息
So I'mma let you slide.
别说那些疯话了
Stop talking crazy.
这个屋子里有国内最大的
Some of the biggest goddamn gangsters
帮派成员
in the country are in this room.
我建议你说话小心点儿
I suggest you watch who you talking to.
薇薇安·托马斯是让我不爽
See, Vivian Thomas might get on my nerve,
但是她从来不会乱说
but she ain't never been crazy.
你到底隐瞒了什么
So what the fuck you hidin'?
新泽西的 底特律的 堪萨斯城的 芝加哥的
You got New Jersey, Detroit, Kansas City, Chicago.
这些家伙都杀人不眨眼
These kats in here are some stonecold killers.
赶紧交代 贱♥人♥
Start talking, bitch.
我见过那种
I seen that shit...
你们话太多了
Y'all hoes talking too much,
楼下气氛不佳
and morale is low downstairs.
我在想找你们哪个
So I'mma figure out which one of you bitches
下去调节一下气氛
I'm gonna take down there to help lighten the mood.
哪一个呢
It's just which one.
决定一下
Decisions. Eeny...
点兵
Meeny...
点将
Miney...
给老子过来 拿开你的
Get your ass here. Get your fucking...
闭嘴 拿开你的 别碰我
Shut the fuck up. Get your fucking... Stop touching me!
你再敢
Don't you ever
像那样把手放到我身上
fucking put your hands on me like that again.
贱♥人♥ 你应该感谢我 谢你 不
Bitch you should be fucking thanking me. Bitch? No!
给老子闭嘴 听我说
Listen to me right now and shut your fucking mouth.
给我进去安抚好那家伙 不然我就动手了
Take your ass in there and handle this nigga or I will.
明白了吗
Okay?
我受够了这些不入流的
I'm tired of this amateur bullshit.
嘿 汤米 别担心
Hey, Tommy. Hey, don't worry.
是我 我来了
It's me, I'm here.
我在这儿
I'm right here.
好吗 只有我们俩
Yeah? It's just us.
丽娜 我们不该这么做的
Lena, we shouldn't have done this.
天哪 我一直在跟你说
Boy, I been told you that.
不 我不是那个意思
No, that ain't what I mean.
你看这个
Look at this.
该死
Fucking...
来自底特律的朱利叶斯·罗
McKINLEY: Julius Rowe from Detroit.
堪萨斯城的阿洛伊西奥·詹金斯
Aloiscious Jenkins from Kansas City.
这是莫·斯利姆
That's Mo Slim.
芝加哥的·邦克·威利斯
Bunker Willis from Chicago.
该死
Fuck.
汤米说他无意间听到有人说他们是黑帮的
Tommy said he overheard somebody say they were some gangsters.
是该死的黑人黑♥手♥党♥
It's the damn Black Mafia.
你和泰克斯对付那个小的
Cadi... You and Tex take out the little one.
他不敢开枪
He too scared to shoot.
看起来他不敢反抗
Don't look like he might put up a fight.
鸡仔
So... Chicken.
席尔基 你吸引他的注意力
Silky, get that nigga's attention.
鸡仔
Chicken.
嗯 伙计 弗兰克找你
Hmm? Nigga, Frank want you.
拜托 坐好了 伙计
Come on. Get your ass up, nigga.
鸡仔 我要你引开另一个家伙
Chicken Man, I'm gonna need you to distract the other motherfucker.
我和拉马尔好对付这一个
So me and Lamar can take his ass out.
我怎么引开他 弗兰克
How am I supposed to do that, Frank?
不知道 不过你最好想办法搞定
I don't know, nigga, but you better get it done.
是你把我们大家带来的
You the motherfucker that brought us here.
好了 等我们对付了这两个 就把枪夺过来
All right. And after we get these niggas, we're gonna take the guns
假装我们还是被绑住的
and keep pretending like we're tied up.
然后等其他劫匪下来
Then we gonna jump the other niggas
打♥砸♥抢♥的时候打他们个措手不及
when they come down here to get the loot.
三下五除二
Then, bing, bang, boom!
搞定他们 都没意见吧
Everything's everything. Y'all good with that?
我觉得还要好好谋划一下
Not sure we thinkin' it through.
对
Right.
伙计 你刚去哪儿了
Man, where the hell you been at?
处理点事 已经搞定了
Just had to do something. It's handled.
怎么没人告诉我这些打劫对象是谁
How come nobody told me who the fuck we were robbin'?
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表