剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
所以你意思是我家黛布拉
So what you're saying to me is that
去了那个不入流的聚会
my Debra was at that lowlife function?
我觉得不该
Well, I don't think we should...
我觉得不该称之为不入流
I don't think we should call it "lowlife."
听说筹办的挺不错的
I'm hearing it was quite refined.
亚特兰大的人称之为 黑人版拉斯维加斯
People of Atlanta, they're referring to it as the Black Vegas.
嘿 别跑题 好吧
Hey, so, let's just try to stay focused.
好的 但我觉得她应该了解下背景
Well, yeah, but I think she should have context...
行了 我们
Okay, let's just...
玛格丽特女士 他们就这么说的
Ms. Margaret, that's what they sayin'.
说是黑人版拉斯维加斯 行了
They sayin' "Black Vegas." Okay.
呃
Um...
你能跟我说下这个叫席尔基的人吗
Can you tell me any more details about this Silky guy?
他块头很大 头发很丝滑
Uh, he was a big guy with a silk press.
他的本名 教名是雷蒙德·阿姆斯特朗
His Christian name, Godgiven name, is Raymond Armstrong.
等等
Wait a minute.
不就是今早从河里捞出来的那个人吗
Ain't that the man they pulled out the river this morning?
是的 女士 是的
Yes, ma'am. Yeah.
第二频道都在播这个
That's all over Channel 2.
是的 女士
It is, ma'am.
那么 那天晚上
Um, well, on the night...
跟我说下席尔基的表现
tell me about Silky's behavior.
是冷静还是紧张
Was he calm? Was he nervous?
还是心烦意乱
Did he seem distracted?
不知道
I don't know.
他看起来只是个要参加派对的人
He just seemed like a guy who was ready to party.
你有看到他跟谁交流过吗
Did you notice him interacting with anybody?
有没有给谁发信♥号♥♥之类的吗
I mean, did he appear to signal somebody, or somethin' like that?
老实说
To be honest...
在外面的时候 我没怎么注意他
when we was outside, I wasn't paying no mind,
因为碰到个很帅的小伙
'cause there was this really cute fella
我们跟他聊天来着 黛布拉
that we spoke to down the road. Debra.
没事 跟我们讲讲这个帅小伙
No, no, just tell me something else about this cute fella.
他有颗跟你一样的金牙
Oh, he had a gold tooth like you.
真是不好意思
Don't make me blush.
你有什么不好意思的
What you blushing for? Well...
显然她意思是 他跟我很像
Clearly saying that he looks like me.
不是的 他跟你一点都不像
Oh, no, he didn't look anything like you.
他很高
He was real tall...
浅肤色 头发打理得不错
lightcomplected, with good hair.
好吧
Okay.
他帅的有点像比利·迪
He was fine, just like Billy Dee.
明白了
Got it. Mmhmm.
你不用把这些都记下来吧
I don't think you need to write all that down.
我只是写了跟你相反
I was just writing down opposite of you.
知道了 不像鸡仔
Got it. "Not Chicken Man."
那比利·迪和席尔基看起来彼此认识吗
So, did Billy Dee and Silky appear to know each other?
不
Nah.
不 他们不认识
No, they didn't know each other.
我们去问路 因为听说
We asked for directions 'cause we heard that
是今年最炫的派对
this was going to be the foxiest party of the year.
大家称之为黑人版拉斯维加斯
People calling it the Black Vegas.
后来 我们知道在哪儿之后
And then, when we all found out where it was,
他还是不太想去
he still wasn't too keen on going.
感觉他只想待车里
It's like he was fine just lounging on his car.
他有车
His car?
行吧 你还记得是什么车吗
Okay, well, you remember what kinda car it was?
是辆黄色雪佛兰
It was a Chevelle. It was yellow and...
车胎是定制的赛车款
It had custom racing tires.
定制的 好的
Custom? Okay.
暂时这些就够了
Well, um, I think that's enough for now.
非常感谢 女士 谢谢你让我们 谢谢
I appreciate you, ma'am. Thank you for allowing us... Thank you.
进来您家里 还有
...to come into your home, and...
告辞
we'll get out of your hair.
亨丽修女的故事讲的不错啊
Hey, that Mother Heni thing, that was good.
我跟你讲讲亨丽修女的事吧
Let me tell you a little somethin' about Mother Heni.
以前她是我
She was one of my best customers
最好的客户之一
back in the day. Hmm.
每周她都会给我带杯甜茶 然后下注
Every week, she'd bring me a glass of that sweet tea, then she'd place a bet.
我还以为你害编的呢
I thought you just bullshittin' in there.
JD 我早说了 亚特兰大是我地盘
Oh, J.D., I told you ol' Atlanta's my playground.
你很难找到 没跟我鸡仔打过交道的人
You'll be hardpressed to find somebody that ain't run into ol' Chicken.
茶味道如何
Mmhmm. How was the tea?
难喝得要命
God awful.
就像是有人把一堆糖加尿里一样
Taste like somebody put a bunch of sugar in piss.
接下来去哪
Where we off to now?
这位开雪佛兰的帅哥
Well, this pretty boy, driving the Chevelle,
街上明明在办着年度最酷炫的派对
what's he doing just hanging out by himself
他一个人跟那儿待着 干什么呢
when the foxiest party of the year is happening just up the street?
可能是接应逃跑的车
Could be the getaway car.
南区只有三家店能做
There's only about three shops on the south side
这种定制♥服♥务
that can do that kind of custom work.
我们去看看
Mmhmm. Let's check 'em out.
好
All right.
我不是让你滚出这座城了吗
Didn't I tell your ass to leave town?
我一直盯着派对那房♥子
Kept my eyes on the party house
以防鸡仔回窝
just in case the Chicken came back to the coop.
老实说 我是没想着会有人回去
Honestly, I'm surprised anybody came back.
但是 呃
But, uh...
很好
Well...
我该拿你怎么办呢
just what in the hell am I gonna do with you?
所以
So...
甜心 是吧
Sweets, is it?
小费给到位才能这么叫哦 亲
Only if you're tipping big, sugar.
你妈给你起的什么名
What your mama name you?
薇薇安
Vivian.
当一个男人像鸡仔那样在地下室
When a man does what Chicken Man did for you down in that basement,
为你挺身而出
willing to take a bullet
愿意埃枪子或者埃打 来维护他女人的尊严
or a beating to protect the dignity of his woman...
这算是真爱吧
that's love, no?
他只爱他自己
He don't love nobody but hisself.
但你应该并没有你想的那样了解他
But I guess you don't know him like you think you do.
没毛病 可你了解啊
Fair enough, but you do.
劫案发生后24小时
Twentyfour hours after the robbery,
你居然又回到了犯罪现场
and you're back at the scene of the crime.
胆儿挺大啊
Ooh, you're bold, all right?
我不知道鸡仔在哪儿 好吧
I don't know where Chicken is, okay?
他又不傻
He ain't dumb.
他不会回来的
He ain't coming back.
除非给他个回来的理由
Not unless we give him a reason to.
如果 如你所说 你并不爱他
Now, if you don't love him like you say...
那就没必要保护他了
there ain't no sense in you protecting him.
抢你的不是鸡仔 好吧
Chicken didn't rob you, all right?
他唯一想做的就是 替你做事
He... He didn't want nothing more than just to work for you.
他只想这样
That's all he wanted.
而我唯一的想做的
And I don't want nothin' more...
是你打给那王八犊子
than for you to call that motherfucker.
但我只说这一次
But I ain't gonna ask but once.
嘿 不好说啊 警♥察♥先生
Hey, I don't know, Mr. Policeman.
这地方感觉问不出什么来
This place here look like a dead end.
而且比另外那两家店都远 在车里待着
And it's further out than them other two shops. Stay in the car.
拜托 先生 不好意思
Come on. Sir. Excuse me?
你好呀
Hey, now.
我找店老板
I'm looking for the owner of this establishment.
嘿 远在天边 近在眼前 正是在下
Hey, guilty as charged. You're looking at him, man.
好吧 太好了
All right, great.
我想问下 你有没有客户
I'm wondering if you have any customers
开黄色雪佛兰
who drive a yellow Chevy Chevelle?
改装过的
Some customs, maybe?
用的赛车轮胎 镀铬的那种
Racing tires, chrome, like that?
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表