剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
谁会看到来抢劫我们
Who would be dumb enough to rob us?
这问题问得好
That's the milliondollar question.
我当事人被这个种族歧视的
My client was apprehended
警官逮捕了 这事还有很多内情
by this racist officer. There's a lot more to the story.
被告被判两年徒刑
The defendant is sentenced to two years.
你这是想让我和家人分开
You taking me away from my family!
我们要在穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里比赛的时候
We throw a party that's gonna go down
办个盛大的派对 我要有正式邀请函
at the Muhammad Ali fight. I want some real invites
但你还是得联♥系♥公♥司♥ 明白不
but you still need to reach out to The Firm, you understand?
这他妈是抢劫
This is a fucking robbery!
我觉得你根本不知道自己在抢谁
I don't think you got any clue as to who you're stealing from,
仅此而已 这屋里的可都是全国最牛逼的帮派大佬
that's all. The biggest goddamn gangsters in the country are in this room.
是黑人黑帮
It's the damn Black Mafia.
怎么没人跟我说我们抢劫的是谁
How come nobody told me who the fuck we were robbin'?
我们是来拿钱走人的
We came here to get this fucking money.
工作就是工作
The job is the job.
汤米 莉娜 我们不该干这票的
Tommy. Lena, we shouldn't have done this.
今晚有好戏看了
We got us a real treat tonight.
来呀 甜心
Come on, Sweets.
给我们表演个 亲爱的
Give us a show now, baby.
拿上你的包 上楼去
Grab your fucking bag, go upstairs.
我胡说八道
I'm talking crazy?
不
No, no, no! No, no, no!
莉娜也有份 她从一开始就在骗你
Lena was in on it. She was playing you from day one.
是鸡仔抢的我吗
Did Chicken Man rob me?
要不你先坐地上 等我说可以了再起来 快点
Hey, how 'bout you sit down on the ground until I tell you? Right now.
是 你终于知道是谁干的了
Hell, yeah. You finally knew who the fuck did this shit.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 滚吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you! Oh, fuck off! Fuck you.
查到什么了
What we got?
不多 除了这个
Not much, except this.
不可能是真钻石 鸡仔出品
Them can't be real diamonds. A "Chicken Man production."
我早就该知道 你知道这人不
I should've known. You know this guy?
鸡仔 对
Chicken Man? Yeah.
不知道怎么 你觉得他跟这事有关
Nah. What, you think he involved?
是 一定得好好查查他
Yeah, we definitely gonna shake his tree.
混♥蛋♥ 我衣服跟这有什么关系
Motherfucker, what my clothes got to do with this shit, man?
我都跟你说了
Like I already told you, buddy,
把所有证据记录完之后 都还给你们
once we log all the evidence, it's all yours.
真扯淡
This some bullshit.
大家衣服呢
Where's everybody's clothes?
都堆地下室了
A pile in the basement.
我们的人在处理现场
Our guys are processing the scene,
所以没人能进去
so no one's allowed inside.
好 之后交给我来问吧
All right, I'll take over the interview.
你们几位去别处走走
If you lovely gentlemen would please take a walk,
搜查一下树林
canvass the woods.
顺便找些毯子之类的
And go find some blankets or something.
给这些人盖上 好吧 好的 长官 这就去
Cover these people up. All right. Yes, sir. Right away.
长官
Sir.
不介意的话 我想问你几个
Now I'd just like ask you a few questions
关于派对问题
about the party if you don't mind.
行 没问题 问吧
Yeah, sure, go ahead.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
这是我唯一的办法 除非你想坐这里流血而死
It's the only move I got, unless you wanna sit here and bleed out.
我是说你像个二流侦探一样到处乱蜜
I meant you runnin' around like a secondhand Joe Friday.
不能坐以待毙
Can't just sit back and do nothin'.
要我不行动 那就该显得我有问题了
If I do that, I'mma look guilty as hell.
我得找出这些劫匪的线索 并告诉弗兰克
I gotta get a line on these robbers and get it to Frank.
得为自己正名
Got to clear my name.
进去以后 听我指挥
Just follow my lead, when we get in here.
还有 叫我教名
Also, call me by my Christian name.
别叫我鸡仔 叫我戈登
Don't call me Chicken. Call me Gordon.
教名吗 对
Christian? Yes.
你什么时候信奉上帝了
When did you find the Lord?
进来吧
Come on.
好 等我一下
All right, look, give me a second...
戈登 你知道现在几点了吗
Gordon, do you know what time it is?
这谁啊 宝儿 这是薇薇安
Who's this? Baby, this here is Vivian.
薇薇安 这是我老婆 菲 你好
Vivian, that's my wife, Faye. Hi.
我是戈登的服务生
I was a hostess for Gordon,
出了点小意外
and I had a little tiny accident.
我把胳膊划伤了
I sliced my arm open.
也许应该送你去格雷迪医院
Maybe we should take you to Grady Hospital.
走廊那头 我们孩子睡觉呢
We got sleeping children down the hall.
等等 宝儿
Whoa, whoa. Hold on now, baby...
我跟你说
Let me tell you what I'm...
说我现在遇到的情况
just tell you what I'm dealing with.
好 你就知道是怎么回事了
Okay, so you can understand what's going on.
她在屋里的走廊上走
She was walkin' down the hallway at the house.
墙上有颗钉子
There was a nail stickin' out the wall.
钉子把她胳膊狠狠划开了
That nail got her arm real good.
血流的到处都是 都流我礼服上了
Blood got that... Gushin' out all over the place. Got all on my tux too.
而且她没保险
And, uh, she don't have insurance.
我来处理吧
I'll take care of it.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
好
All right.
那我得走了 我得出趟门
So I got to go. I got to go make a run.
现在吗 那房♥子又不会自己清理干净
Now? That house ain't gonna clean itself up.
我不会去太久 我保证
I ain't gonna be long, I promise.
好 好了
Okay. All right.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
她会照顾好你的 好吧
You're in good hands, okay.
霹雳拳
Thunder Knuckle.
我想给她起这名字
That's what I wanted to call her.
老爹说只要我能驯服她
Big Daddy said I could name the horse
就能给她起名字
as long as I was the one to break her.
她可是叛逆了
She was a rebellious motherfucker.
就光想套上马鞍就把我皮肤划破了
Shredded skin just trying to get a saddle on her.
这是她的天性
It was just her nature.
她渴望自♥由♥的本能
Her instinct to be free.
你最后训服她了吗
You ever break her?
骏马总会屈服的
The steed always breaks.
但我们扔在树林里的那个女孩 她没屈服
The dead girl we left in the woods, she ain't break.
畜栏公♥司♥
Corral The Firm.
国情咨文
State of Union.
最好能给他们点好消息
Sure would be nice to give 'em some good news about this shit.
没问题
Consider it done.
那帮劫匪看不到明天的日出了 老大
Them robbers won't see the next sunrise, boss.
把那俩家伙一起带去
Take Thing One and Two with you.
席尔基 等一下 坐
Silky, hold up, cop a squat.
不许带枪
No guns.
就只有这一个规矩
That was the only rule.
才能进到以我名义举办的派对
To get inside a party that was being held in my name.
弗兰克 听我说 我可以为鸡仔担♥保♥
Frank, now, look, now I can vouch for Chicken.
他绝不会坑你的
He would never dream of gettin' over on you.
等拉马尔回来再说吧
I'll wait till Lamar gets back.
生命中最好的东西是免费的
The best things in life are free
但你可以把它们给
But you can Give them to...
我们发财了 各位
We in the money, people.
我需要钱
I need money
这就是我想要的
That's what I want
这就是我想要的
That's what I want
这就是我想要的
That's what I want
这就是我想要的
That's what I want
这就是我想要的
That's what I want
这就是我想要的
That's what I want
雷 怎么样啊
Ray, how we lookin'?
我这有七万七
I'm at 77 thou.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表