剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
说到尽职调查
Speaking of due diligence...
你怎么称呼那些
What do you call those crooked crackers
跟你打交道的黑鬼们
your Black ass is seen to be doing business with?
好好享受在这里剩下的日子吧
You enjoy the rest of your stay.
肯定会的
I certainly will.
叔 什么事啊
Unc, what's happening, baby?
我来了 你来这儿干嘛
I here now. Whatchu doin' here?
这是去休斯顿的火车票 好吧
This here is a train ticket to Houston, all right?
今晚你就得走
Now you gettin' out of Dodge tonight.
嘿 你知道我过几天就走了 对吧
Hey, you know I'mma split in a few days, right?
我得先去找我的人 拿到我那份
I gotta get with my man first, get my cut,
然后去保龄球馆拿支票
then head over to the bowling alley to pick my check up.
你不明白
You don't understand.
这些黑帮分子 悬赏要你的项上人头
These gangster niggas put a bounty on your head.
他们都来找过我 可不是闹着玩的
They paid me a visit. They're the real deal.
就跟我玩儿以的
Like I ain't.
你现在只有一个选择 孩子
Now you got one move, son,
那就是赶紧跑 别回头
and that's run and don't look back.
我跟你说
Now I tell you,
要你明天还跟这儿晃悠
if your little narrow ass is around here tomorrow...
我就亲手开枪崩了你
I'm gonna shoot you myself.
好吧
All right.
明白了
All right?
都说知道了 谢谢
I said all right. Thank you.
今晚就走 好
Tonight. All right.
今晚赶紧走 好
Tonight now. All right.
怎么着
Well?
你知道我可以跟你一起走的 对吧
You know I can come with you, right?
你知道我对你的感觉 安德烈
You know how I feel for you, Andre.
是么 来
Yeah? Come here.
我有东西给你 好吧
I got somethin' for you, all right?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
我吗 对
For me? Yeah.
别偷看哈
Okay. Don't peek now.
闭着哈
Keep 'em closed.
好了 转身
All right, turn around.
都跟你说了 闭眼
Told you to keep your eyes closed.
好吧 你看到了 来 胳膊伸过来
A'ight, you done seen it. Now, come here, give me your arm.
我回来之前帮我收着 好吗
I want you to hold on to this for me till I get back, all right?
等等 你不带我一起走
So, wait, I ain't going with you?
外面对你来说不安全 明白吗
Look, it ain't safe out here for you, all right?
我要保护你 我要你留在这里
I gotta protect you. I want you to stay here.
别把我当傻子
Nigga, don't try to play me like no fool.
你以为我不知道 你就只跟我玩玩的吗
You think I don't know I'm a side dish?
你想带谁走啊
Hmm? Who you taking with you?
学院园那个柴火棍小贱♥人♥吗
That little bony bitch from College Park?
你知道是怎么回事 对吧
You know what this is, a'ight?
我没空跟你这儿
I ain't got time for all this shit
掰扯 安德烈
you doing right now. Andre!
你疯了吧 滚出我的草坪
You done lost your mind. Get your funky ass off my lawn.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 安德烈
Fuck you, Andre!
滚
Get on!
别出声
Stay low.
王八 进来
Son of a... Get in here.
我们都跟你说了 别来新窝点
We told your ass to stay away from the new spot.
确定没人跟踪你吧
You make sure nobody follow you?
你当我傻吗
I look stupid?
出什么事了
What's going on?
才过两天 我们得低调点
It's only been two days. We gotta lay low.
我得找个地方住
I need somewhere to stay.
我妈又失业了
My mom lost her job again.
你眼睛怎么了 没事
What's that on your eye? It's nothing.
嘿 让我看看 不用
Hey, hey. Let me see it now. Oh, no.
头受伤可不是小事
Getting whacked upside your head don't look like nothing.
又是你房♥东揍的
Was it the landlord again?
房♥东 呃
The landlord? The...
房♥东揍你 逼你给房♥租
The landlord beating your ass to live?
你们住哪儿啊 恶魔岛吗
Where the fuck y'all at, y'all niggas in Alcatraz or some shit?
听着 一点都不好笑 兄弟
Look, it ain't funny, nigga. Black.
行吧
All right.
听我说
Look...
我过去跟他谈谈 好吧
I'mma get by there and talk to him, all right?
给我几天时间 我给你妈争取几天时间 好吧
Just give me a couple days. I'll buy your mom some time, all right?
不 去他的
No. Fuck that.
现在就去
We gonna do this shit right now.
不是说要低调么
Supposed to be laying low.
房♥租又不会自己付
The rent ain't gonna pay itself.
走吧
Come on.
早上好 女士
Good morning, ma'am.
我是亚特兰大警局的
Uh, I'm Detective J.D. Hudson
哈德森警探
with the Atlanta Police Department.
这是我同事 戈登·威廉姆斯
This is my colleague, Gordon Williams.
他是这个案子的顾问 你好
He's consulting on the case. How you doin'?
我们只想看看黛布拉在不在家
We just wondering if Debra might be home.
我几天前跟她谈过
Uh, I spoke with her couple of days ago,
只是还有几个问题要问
and I just had some followup questions.
真不要脸
Shame on you.
未经父母同意
Talking to a underage girl
就跟未成年少女谈话是违法的
without her parents' permission is against the law.
我在《拖网》上看过
I saw that on Dragnet.
女士 我不知道她未成年
Ma'am, I had no idea that she was a minor.
鉴于事件的成人性质 还涉及到酒精
Well, given the adult nature of the affair, the alcohol...
什么
What?
不是 呃
No, no, no. Uh...
黛布拉没惹任何麻烦
Debra's not in any kind of trouble in any way,
我向你保证
I assure you.
只是你们骗人的伎俩罢了
Mmhmm. That's just how y'all trick people.
我的天
Oh, my Lord.
我不想打断你们 但我有个问题
Now, I hate to cut you guys off, but I got a question.
那个是亨丽修女吗
Is that Mother Heni right there?
你认识亨丽修女
You knew Mother Heni?
亨丽埃塔 她真名是叫这个
Henrietta. That's her... That's her real name.
口才极其犀利
Had one of the sharpest tongues I've been around.
这女人前一秒还爱你呢
This woman will love you one minute,
下一秒立马变脸
then turn on you like the wind in the next.
奶奶确实是这样的人
That was Granny.
一年前去世了 什么
Passed a year ago. Say what now?
天
Mmhmm. Oh, my Lord.
节哀顺变
Well, my condolences.
我记得她以前泡的甜茶超好喝
Oh, I remember she used to make some of the best sweet tea.
我还留着食谱呢
I still got the recipe.
不过比不上她手艺
Ain't as good as hers, though.
等等
Hold on now.
我想麻烦你给我和我搭档
I sure would love to trouble you for a glass
倒上一杯 我俩都有点渴了
as me and my partner are a little parched.
如果可以的话 我想替我同事
You know, if I may, I just want to take the time to apologize
跟你道歉
on my colleague's behalf.
他有时候
He can, um...
会有点不懂礼貌
He can be a little uncouth.
是吧
Mmhmm. Right?
说的话可能有点
Uh, words can come off a little sharp.
不骗你 女士
Not lying to you, ma'am.
我们来就是想了解下情况
We just here for some information.
希望能帮到我们
Hopefully, that information can help us
破手头的案子
with the case that we dealing with.
是的
Yeah.
黛布拉 你还记得我们派对之后的谈话吗
Now, Debra, you remember us talking after the party
阿里赛后办的那个派对
that followed the Ali fight, right?
派对 被抢劫的那个
Party? The one that got robbed?
你该去你朋友家的
You were supposed to be at your friend's house.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表