剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
你们大多数人都看不到甜心的辉煌岁月了
Now, most of y'all ain't get to see Sweets in her glory days,
不过别担心 因为今晚
but fret not, 'cause tonight,
她会为最后一首曲子
she's stepping out of retirement
重出江湖 把那个拿过来
for one last song. Get that right there.
放那边 这人干嘛啊
Put it over there. What is this nigga doing, man?
没错 放在那根杆子边上
Yeah, right next to that pole there.
没错
There you go.
别害羞啊 甜心
Don't be shy now, Sweets.
就像骑自行车一样
It's just like riding a bike.
来吧 甜心
Come on, Sweets.
给我们表演个呗 宝儿
Give us a show now, baby.
嘿 呃
Hey, uh...
我觉得你有点过火了
I think you're taking a little bit too far now.
我不说停就不准停
Shit don't stop till I say.
我觉得 现在也许你要明白一点
I think... I think right now maybe you need to understand
你都掌控住这么多人了 没理由再带上她了
you got all of us. Ain't no reason for you to have her.
让她回楼上去吧
Let her go on back upstairs.
让她 我不是让你闭嘴了么
Let her just... Didn't I already told you to shut the fuck up, huh?
不是已经说过这问题了么
Didn't we already go through this, huh?
可你还跟这儿逼逼 嘴就不带停的
And you over here talking and opened up your mouth.
既然你想替这贱♥人♥说话
But since you want to open up your mouth for this bitch,
那这玩意儿顶着你 你开口啊
why don't you open up your mouth for this shit right here?
来啊 张嘴啊 不 好
Go on, open up your fucking... No, no, no, no, no. No, okay.
张嘴啊 我才不管你说什么呢 好 我跳
Open up. I don't give a fuck what you saying. Okay, I'll do it!
你♥他♥妈♥张嘴
Open up your mouth right the fuck...
我跳 你说什么
Look, I'll do it. Excuse me?
我跳
I'll do it.
薇薇 没必要这样的
Viv, you ain't got to do this.
没事的 鸡仔
It's okay, Chicken.
来 坐下 省得我拿你跟这贱♥人♥的血把这房♥子给刷了
Go on, sit the fuck down before I paint the room with you and your bitch.
坐吧
Go on.
甜心 很抱歉让你看到这些
Sweets, I'm sorry you had to see that, baby.
我们回到来这里的目的吧
Let's get back to what we came here for.
来吧 展示下你的甜美之处
Go on, show us what's sweet about you.
接下来今晚的歌♥曲是所罗门·伯克的
And next up this evening, Cry to Me
《向我哭泣》 来吧
by Solomon Burke. Go on.
当你的宝贝
When your baby
离你而去
Leaves you all alone
没有人
And nobody
给你打电♥话♥
Calls you on the phone
难道你不想哭泣吗
Don't you feel like crying?
难道你不想哭泣吗
Don't you feel like crying?
我在这里 我的宝贝
Well, here I am, my honey
来吧 向我哭泣
C'mon, you cry to me
当你独自一人
When you're all alone
在你孤独的房♥间里
In your lonely room
除了她的香水味道
And there's nothing
一无所有
But the smell of her perfume
难道你不想哭泣吗
Don't you feel like crying?
难道你不想哭泣吗
Don't you feel like crying?
难道你不想哭泣吗
Don't you feel like crying?
来吧 向我哭泣
C'mon, c'mon, cry to me
没什么
Whoa, nothing
比一个人喝酒更悲哀的了
Can be sadder than a glass of wine alone
孤独 孤独
Loneliness, loneliness
真是浪费时间
Such a waste of time
是啊
Oh oh yes
你永远不必独自一人行走
You don't ever have to walk alone
来吧 牵起我的手
Come on take my hand
宝贝 你不愿意和我一起走吗
And baby, won't you walk with me?
宝刀未老啊 甜心
You still got it, Sweets.
可以了
That'll do.
带她上楼去吧 关房♥里去
Take her upstairs, put her back in the room.
走了 甜心
Let's go, Sweets.
我不叫这名字
That's not my fucking name.
等等
Hold on.
干嘛
What?
嘿 对不起啊
Hey, I'm sorry about...
所以约翰逊参议员来亚特兰大一趟
So Senator Johnson told me to come down here to Atlanta.
来迪克西跟一个白人对战
Go face to face right here with a white man in Dixie.
于是我来了 把他干趴下了 玩得很开心 拳王
So I showed up, knocked him out, and had some fun. Champ!
你知道我什么意思吧 拳王
You know what I mean? Champ!
麦多克斯就不该让你来
Maddox should've never let you come here.
不好意思 先生 看来你来错派对了
Oh, I'm sorry, sir. it seems like you at the wrong party.
你说自己是最棒的
You call yourself the greatest?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
别动手
Stay down, man.
来 把他带出去
Come on, get him out of here.
你可以走了吗
You ready to go?
走吧 失陪
Let's go. Excuse me.
我不想要任何人需要我
I don't want nobody to need me I don't need...
嘿 兄弟 也许你能帮下我们
Say, player, I thought you might be able to help us out.
我们好像是迷路了
We seemed a bit turned around.
有什么能帮你的
What can I do you for?
我们在找赌场派对 你知道在哪儿吗
We lookin' for a casino party. You know where it's at?
这附近没什么好玩的 女士
Ain't no happening's around these parts, Mama.
去城里吧 那里才是你们要去的地方
Downtown, that's your ticket.
你知道怎么去赌场派对吗
You got a line to the casino party?
当然了 跟我来
Sure do, follow me.
欢迎来到派对
Welcome to the party.
进来吧 嘿
Come on in. Hey.
请进 鸡仔呢
Come on in. Where Chicken Man?
这儿呢 王八蛋
McKINLEY: Right here, motherfucker.
靠
Damn.
真♥他♥妈♥扯
This is some bullshit.
还用你说 你干了什么
You telling me? What the fuck did you do?
你什么意思 什么叫我♥干♥了什么 我什么都没干
What you mean, what the fuck I do? I ain't do nothing.
我被抢了
I'm getting robbed.
弗兰克竟然以为我有参与
Crazy thing Frank think I'm a part of this whole goddamn thing.
你有没有啊
Well, are you?
没有啊 这什么鬼问题
No. What kinda question is that?
你清楚我绝不会干这种事的
You know goddamn well I ain't do no shit like that.
听着 这是个机会 你我能成为真正的英雄
Look, there's an opportunity for me and you to be some real heroes.
等那个独行侠再回来
When that Lone Ranger motherfucker come back down here,
你我就化身蝙蝠侠和罗宾
you and I gonna turn into Batman and Robin.
我们把他干掉
We're gonna ram his ass.
大战一场 就咱俩
Bang, boom, pow. Me and you.
兄弟 我们现在如同待宰的羔羊
Nigga, we're down here all tied like sheep.
像搞笑搭档劳莱和哈迪一样
Like Laurel and Hardy.
我们什么都干不了
We ain't "bang, boom, pow" and shit.
弗兰克说要我想不出办法 就死定了
Frank said I'm dead if I don't figure something out.
我惹毛过很多白男
Now, I done made many a White man mad,
但他谁啊
but who was he?
是莱斯特·麦多克斯的一个好朋友
Oh. That's one of Lester Maddox's good buddies.
这下说得通了
Ah! Now it all makes sense.
不知道他是对我对奎里大打出手更气愤
I couldn't tell if he was more sore about me whooping up on Quarry
还是对麦多克斯州长的放任更生气
or Governor Maddox for allowing it.
知道吗 麦多克斯很不高兴这一周都在发脾气
You know, Maddox so upset and he been raising hell all week.
那他怎么不阻止比赛
Why didn't he just stop the fight?
如果你哪天打电♥话♥给州议员
Well, if you call the Senator up someday,
他会告诉你的
he'll tell you all about it.
我得找个电♥话♥亭给家里打个电♥话♥
Look, I gotta find a pay phone, okay, to call the house.
打电♥话♥ 我们这就回去
Call? Man, let's go.
打个电♥话♥就够了
No, a call will be fine.
兄弟 我们那个地方
Brother, where I come from,
只要你有机会回家
when you get a chance to go home,
就抓住机会
you go home.
再说了 我这周除了农村和赛场啥都没看的
Plus, I ain't seen nothin' but the country and the ring all week.
我也想见识一下大城市
I'm trying to see the city, man.
上车
Get in the car.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表