剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
你们的任务就是
So y'all got one job.
让这里看起来像是全年最热闹的
To make this here look like the foxiest party
派对
all year.
听到了吗 我说听到了吗
Y'all hear me? I said, y'all hear me!
老兄 这是什么小丑行动吗
Man, what kind of fucking clown operation is this?
你说什么
The fuck you say?
我们怎么才能假装在开派对
How the fuck we 'posed to act like we partying?
你叫什么名字 美女
And your name is, sugar?
黑鬼 不要这么
Nigga, don't act like...
就你伶牙俐齿 是吧
You a sharp one, ain't ya?
麦克辛
Maxine.
等等 别
WWait. Wait!
你接着去放音乐
We're gon' get that music back on.
然后每个窗口一男一女
Then I want a guy and girl at each window,
给我拼了命地大干一场
shaking what they mama gave them like they life depends on it.
给我坐下
Sit yo' ass down!
现在
Now...
薇薇安 麦克辛
Vivian, Maxine...
嘿
Hey.
你叫什么 亲爱的
What's your name, darling?
丽娜
Lena.
丽娜
Lena.
你们三个要表现得像派对上尊贵的主人
You three gonna be acting like our distinguished hosts.
行了 大家先歇歇吧
Now, everybody rest up.
今夜还很漫长
It's gon' be a long night.
过去了好多天
So many days...
自从你离开
Since you went away...
我时常想起你
I often think of you...
不分昼夜
Night and day
但我知道有一天
But I know that someday
有一天 亲爱的
Someday, darling
我将不再
I won't be...
惹麻烦
Trouble no more
我看到你了
Yeah, I see you.
黑人教会吗
Negro communion?
老兄 我怎么会知道
Man, how the hell was I supposed to know that
他们那些黑鬼是越共
them little niggas was Viet Cong?
那些混♥蛋♥四处逃窜 向所有人开枪
McKINLEY: Motherfuckers running around shooting everybody.
去你的 杀了他们 杀了他们 趴在地上
Shit! Your ass! "Yo, shoot 'em, shoot 'em!" Get on the ground!
趴在地上 射击 黑鬼 他们有枪 反击回去
Get on the ground! Shoot! Nigga, they got guns, shoot back!
我发现他绊倒了
I caught his ass tripping.
朝那边开枪
Shoot back at the...
见到你太好了 艾默生
It's good to see you, Emerson.
老兄 如果没有你
Man, if it weren't for you,
我只能变成骨灰被送回家
I'd have come home in a box.
你救我的次数 数都数不过来
Saved my ass more times than I care to mention.
我只是履行职责 士兵
McKINLEY: I was just doing my job, soldier.
才不是
Oh, fuck that.
才不是 老兄 你
Fuck all that, man, you...
你跟我们不一样
You wasn't like the rest of us,
我们都被吓破了胆
scared out of our minds.
跑肚拉稀 魂不守舍
Shittin' water, pissin' blood.
我彻底吓尿了
I was shittin' and pissin'.
你的小女儿怎么样了
Now, how your little girl doing?
再过生日就九岁了
She'll be nine her next birthday.
九岁了
Nine?
不是吧 是的 老兄
Nah. Yeah, man.
天啊
Damn!
时间都去哪了
Where time?
是啊
McKINLEY: Yeah.
你没有把这么漂亮的孩子带来吧
Please tell me you ain't brought this beautiful child in here.
你知道查曼不会让这种事发生的
Now you know Charmaine ain't gon' allow that shit.
那你现在干什么工作了
So what you doing for work these days, hmm?
我是个守法公民了
I'm a solid citizen now.
你知道的 我
You know, I, uh...
我有条路子
I got a line on something.
如果你想多赚点钱
If you're looking for some extra bread.
我明天还要早起 多尔西
Y'know, I got an early morning tomorrow, Dorsey.
好的
All right.
好的 士兵 我明白
All right, soldier, I can dig it.
我明白
I can dig it.
糟了
Oh, shit.
糟了
Oh, shit.
你现在是个守法公民了
You a solid citizen now.
能有多少
How much?
两万
20K.
我们要抢谁
Who we robbin'?
你怎么发现这个的
McKINLEY: How you come upon this?
城里到处都是
Found 'em circulating in the city.
真是勤劳的小蜜蜂
Can't knock his hustle. Hmm.
你的人迟到了 威利·布莱克会来的
Your man's late. Willie Black will be here.
如果我喝完这杯咖啡时他还没来
Well, if he ain't here by the time I finish this here cup of Joe,
我就撤
I'm out.
别这么说 老兄
Come on, man.
嘿
Hey.
你有什么瞒着我的 士兵
What ain't you telling me, soldier?
操 干什么
Fuck, man!
他妈的
Ah, goddamn.
你们差点尿裤子 是不是
You motherfuckers almost pissed yourself, didn't you?
威利·布莱克 这是麦克 麦克
Willie Black, this is Mac. Mac...
这是威利·布莱克
this Willie Black.
麦克 是吧
Mac, huh?
你妈不怎么疼你吧
Your mama ain't love you, nigga?
她用汉堡摊的名字给你起名
She named you after the hamburger stand?
你快滚上车吧
You can get your simple ass in this van.
看看你们的样子
Look at these niggas.
这事有意思了
It's gonna be fun.
派对在哪 混♥蛋♥们
Now where's this party at, motherfuckers?
送肉的 什么肉
Meat delivery. What kind of meat is that?
鸡肉片 还有优质肋眼牛排
I got chicken cutlets. I got prime rib.
送去厨房♥给夏琳 这边走
That's going to Charlene in the kitchen. Come this way.
夏琳 鸡肉片送过去了 好
Charlene! He got the cutlets. Yeah?
给兄弟们办派对不能没海鲜
You can't throw no party for niggas with no seafood.
别这样啊 那就别弄草坪了
Don't do it now. Don't do it now.
威廉姆斯先生 那就别弄草坪了
Mr. Williams! Don't do it with the grass, then.
鸡仔 桃桃 嘿 亲爱的 你看起来不错
Chicken! Peaches, hey, baby. You look good.
等一下 你们去哪儿啊
One second. Uh, where y'all going?
我们是油漆工 女士
McKINLEY: We're the painters, ma'am.
过来送油漆的
We just came in here to drop off some paint.
放地下室去
Keep that shit in the basement.
好的 女士 谢了 妈妈
Yes, ma'am. Thanks, Mama.
我不是你妈 杰克
I ain't your mama, Jack.
搞什
What...
建议你踩点的时候
Bit of advice when you're casing a joint,
最好别引起注意
best idea not to be noticed.
谢了 老头
Thanks, Pops.
但再碰我试试
But don't you ever put your fucking hands on me again.
怎么样啊 进展如何
What's the word, man. How'd it go?
那地方挺大啊
Well, that shit open, E.
大得很
That shit wide fucking open.
你觉得呢 麦克 风险很大
What about you, Mac? It's risky.
很多角落和缝隙 更别提我们对安保措施一无所知了
Lotta nooks and crannies. Not to mention, we don't know shit about security.
太多未知因素了
A lotta unknown variables.
能不能不带这废物
Can we ditch this jive motherfucker
找点懂行的人来做事 你就不能
and get some niggas who know how to fucking work? Nigga, for once in your life,
闭上你那臭嘴么
will you shut the fuck up?
好了 士兵 别闹了
Okay, soldier, enough fucking around.
你到底干不干
Are you in, or you out?
很疯狂
It's crazy...
但可行
but doable.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表