剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
魔鬼会以各种形态出现在我们每个人面前
"You know, the devil appears in many forms to all of us."
哇哦
Wow.
就是这样 太棒了
That's it. I mean, that's amazing.
就是这样 我特别喜欢看西部片 你真的把我惊艳到了
That's it. I'm just a sucker for Westerns, and you just blew me away.
慢用
Enjoy.
嘿 怎么
Hey. Uh, yeah?
八点见
Eight o'clock?
不知道我有没有跟你说过
I don't know if I told you,
我爷爷以前经常带我来这个湖钓鱼
but my granddaddy used to bring me up to this lake to go fishing.
钓鲶鱼和太阳鱼
Catfish and crappie.
我都忘了这里有多安静了 实在是太安静了
Forgot how quiet it was. It's... it's too quiet.
阿里怎么样
How's Ali doing?
他很乖
He on his best behavior.
这里也没几个人可让他瞎叨叨
Ain't that many people out here for him to run his mouth to.
离开聚光灯 他就变了个人
Well, he a different guy when he out of the lights, you know?
更显现出本性
A little more to himself.
更沉静
You know, quiet.
他还是阿里
I mean, he's still Ali.
是 我喜欢这样
Oh yeah, yeah, I like the way that look.
听起来 你对他有点好感了
It sounds like you're warming to him.
不
No.
这哥们显然不是儒夫
The man clearly ain't no coward.
每次他上拳击台 都要冒生命危险
I mean, he takes his life into his hands every time he steps in that ring, but...
我就是搞不懂
I just can't square it somehow.
这又不只是白人的战争
Ain't like it's just a white man's war.
也有很多黑人孩子在战场上倒下
There's Black boys dying over there in the fields, too.
我只是不理解 他为什么不能为他们而战
I just don't understand why he can't fight for them.
我不能替他说话 JD
I can't speak for the man, JD.
你为什么不亲自问问他
Why don't you ask him yourself?
危险 罗梅尔 起床
Code red, Romel. Romel, get up!
那边
Right there!
我要杀了你 黑鬼
I'm gonna kill you, nigger!
警探 找掩护 罗梅尔
Detective! Take cover, Romel!
遭到攻击前都不许开枪
Do not fire unless you're fired upon!
今晚滚出乔治亚
Get out of Georgia tonight!
不然你就会跟你朋友 马丁·路德·混♥蛋♥一个下场
Or you're gonna end up like your buddy, Martin Luther coon!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
不
No!
耶
Yeah!
他们扔的是鸡蛋 罗梅尔
They're throwing eggs, Romel!
跟你说了 别开枪 抱歉 老大
I told you not to shoot. I'm sorry, boss.
回屋里去 该死
Go back in the house, god damn it!
应该是没事了 该死
Guess Shit!
我在想 一人从这么高的地方掉下去
You know, I wonder how long it would take a nigga to hit the ground
要多久着地
from way up here.
上次是大概九秒钟
Last time, it took about nine seconds.
但我从没从这么高的地方 把人扔下去过
But I ain't never dropped no nigga from this high before, though.
至于 在砸到地面前
Yeah, that shit they talk about you having a heart attack
会心脏病病发的说法 都他妈是扯淡
before you hit the pavement, that's a fucking myth.
那个叫西拉斯的 叫了一道
That nigga Silas, he screamed the whole way down.
鸡仔 要再让弗兰克等 那他今晚就知道是怎么回事了
Hell, Chicken Man keep Frank waiting any longer, he gonna find out tonight.
嘿 你来啦 怪我经纪人
Hey, you made it. Blame my agent.
他可能说了
That man can talk.
你看起来美极了
Oh. You look absolutely breathtaking.
谢谢 是这样
Thank you. Um, okay, so look,
我想给你介绍下 之前我提过的生意伙伴
I want to introduce you to my business associate I was telling you about.
他叫弗兰克 人真的很好 他可喜欢你了
His name is Frank, he a really good cat. He really adores you.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, uh, Frank?
我想给你介绍下萝拉·法拉纳
I want to introduce you to Lola Falana.
法拉纳小姐 很荣幸认识你
Miss Falana, pleasure's all mine.
谢谢戈登吧
Thank Gordon here.
他一手促成的
He made this whole thing happen.
不
Oh, no, no, no.
我就不妨碍你们了 所以我先走了
Well, look, I don't want to be in the way, so I'm gonna go on and get.
你们有需要 找我就好 任听差遣
Y'all need anything, please let me know. I'm your man.
戈登 怎么
Uh, Gordon? Yeah?
你那个小麻烦
That little problem of yours,
放心 我会处理的
ease your mind, I'm gonna handle it.
一切尽在掌控中
Everything's copacetic.
感谢 莫顿先生
I appreciate you, Mr. Moten.
非常感谢你接受我的邀请
Thank you so much for accepting my invitation.
这怎么
Oh, How can it be
成我的问题了 嘿 兄弟 让我听听他要说什么
my headache when. You know what, man, hey, let me go hear what he got to say.
行 但别再问他
Fine, but don't ask him again...
警长在路那头拦住那几个男孩了
Uh, so the sheriff caught up with them boys down the road away.
其中一个看到你在码头上打拳
One of them saw you boxing on the dock down there, and...
所以是我的错喽
Oh, so this is my fault?
是你把我带到这儿来的 远离了我的人
Well, you're the one who brought me out here, away from my people.
可现在却跟我说是我的错 我不是这意思
And now you trying to tell me this is my fault? I'm not telling you that.
要真有错 责任也在我
If anything, it's my fault.
我只是转述他们说的话
I'm just telling you what they told me.
那帮孩子明天可能也就会被停个课
Them boys will probably just get suspended from school tomorrow.
还得在周六去路边
Have to pick up trash off the side of the road one Saturday
捡垃圾 那不归我管
or something. That ain't my jurisdiction, man.
你已经瞄准他们了
You had them in your sights.
为什么不开枪 因为他们拿的只是鸡蛋
Why ain't you fire? Because they had eggs.
好吧 我这个是子弹
All right? I got bullets.
我比那该死的美国总统
I'm more famous than the damn president of
还有名 拜托
the United States of America. Please.
就该派国民警卫队保护我
I should have the National Guard protecting me.
而不是让黑人版的安迪·格里菲斯来保护
Instead, I get saddled with the Black Andy Griffith.
是 我活在现实世界里 好吧 是有规矩的
Yeah, well, I live in the real world, okay? With real rules...
你运气好 我伊♥斯♥兰♥兄弟们没来保护我
Well, you're real lucky my brothers from the Nation wasn't guarding me.
不然 现在草坪上就有三个装尸袋了
'Cause you'd have three body bags outside on that lawn.
那是你运气好
Oh, well then, you lucky.
我没了三年时光
I lost three years,
因为我不想为了国王和国家去杀人
'cause I didn't want to go kill for king and country.
每次我走出家门 都会有危险
Every time I step out of my damn house, I'm in danger.
你♥他♥妈♥觉得我这20年来都在干嘛
What the fuck do you think I've been doing out here for the last 20 years?
当监工啊
Playing overseer!
如果你对我们的服务不满意
Well, if you don't like the service that we're providing,
可以随时去找参议员
feel free to go to the senator
跟他说 你想退出比赛
and tell him you want to back out the fight.
好了
All right, boys.
你们都知道 我现在早该去睡觉了
Y'all know it's past my bedtime.
都去睡觉吧
Let's get some sleep.
明天我还要打倒个白人男孩呢
I got a white boy to knock out tomorrow.
我没事 别管我 我可以的
I'm good, man. Leave me. I've got it, man.
让我静静
Just give me a minute, man.
我的天 是丽兹
Oh, my God, it's Liz!
波蒂埃先生
Mr. Poitier.
这边
Over here, brother!
是阿雷莎 富兰克林 天呐
It's Aretha Franklin! Oh, my God!
不是吧 菲
Oh, come on, Faye.
嘿 菲
Hey, Faye!
菲 我内♥裤♥呢
Faye, where my goddamn drawers at?
戈登 我跟你说过 在洗衣篮里 洗衣篮
Gordon, I told you, they in the hamper. In the hamper?
在洗衣篮里 等下
In the goddamn hamper? Hold on.
不是吧 菲 我不能
Come on, Faye, I can't...
我不能穿秋裤去看比赛啊
Faye, I can't wear no goddamn long johns to the fight now.
为什么不行 别人又看不见
And why not? Ain't nobody gonna see 'em.
该死
God damn it.
嘿 你看到我袖扣了吗
Hey... Hey, see... You seen my cufflinks?
嘿 科尔特 你去上层甲板待命
Hey, Colt, I want you posted in the upper deck.
看到奇怪的东西 记得用对讲机报告
See something strange, give us two squawks on the walkie.
注意出现的闪光
And keep your eyes open for flares.
可能是瞄准镜反射的光
Could be light bouncing off a scope.
我要是看到枪手 对讲机有什么用
If I see a shooter, what good's a walkie?
你要是看到枪手 你有
If you see a shooter, and you got a...
嘿 席尔基
Hey, Silky.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表