剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
我给谢莉买♥♥了这个 想着给她送来
I got this for Shelly. You know, I figured I'd come drop it off.
我刚好就在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
她去朋友家玩了
She's playing at her friend's house.
给我吧
I'll take it.
你就不能打给她说爸爸来了 有礼物送她吗
Oh, but you can't call over there and tell her her Daddy here, got a present for her?
不行 麦克 我才不会为了一个
No, Mac. I'm not disrupting her day
染上油漆的廉价玩具熊打扰她
for some paintstained, dimestore teddy bear.
这就是我让你先打电♥话♥的原因
This is why I told you to call first.
我有权见我女儿的 查曼
Well, look, I got a right to see my daughter, Charmaine.
你可以去找法官说理啊
Well, you can take it up with a judge,
他看到你案底肯定会笑死的
and I'm sure he'll have a good laugh when he see your record.
乔随时都可能回来
Joe's gonna be home any minute.
熊给我吧
Give me the bear.
在城里找个体面的地方
Find a decent place in a decent part of town,
我们可以谈谈你能不能参与到她生活里来
and we can talk about you being in her life.
情况如何
So, how we looking?
所有人员已就位
Crew's all in place. Mmmhmm.
一切按计划进行
Got everything planned down to the minute.
好的 好极了
Right on. Right on.
好 兄弟
All right, brother.
我 就要搭最后一班飞机去拉瓜迪亚
I... am on the last flight out to LaGuardia.
你不留下来看比赛吗
Oh. What, you ain't staying for the fight?
不了 我任务完成了
No, my work here is done.
暂时是
For now.
我 之后会联♥系♥你
I'll, uh... I'll reach out after.
告诉你去哪儿找我拆家
Hip you where to meet my fence.
来 碰个拳
Come on, give me some.
嘿
McKINLEY: Hey.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为你应得的 士兵
'Cause you earned this, soldier.
嘿
Hey.
等我们发财了再见哈
I'll see you when we rich, huh?
现在 准备好观赏今晚的主赛事
And now, for the main event
预计十五个回合
scheduled for 15 rounds.
介绍一下
Introducing...
来自加利福尼亚的贝尔弗劳尔
from Bellflower, California,
体重197.5磅
he weighs 197.5 pounds,
杰里·奎里
Jerry Quarry.
恭喜 警探 把他送上了擂台
Congratulations, Detective. You got him to the ring.
是 希望到时候你还能记着这事
Yeah. Well, I hope you remember that when the proper time comes.
瞧瞧 会耍政♥治♥手段了
Look at you, getting political.
我为你感到骄傲 但还没结束呢
I'm proud, but it ain't over yet.
他们说外面越来越乱了
They say it's getting unwieldy outside.
我回座位去了
I'm going to my seat. Mm.
冠军回归
The return of the champion,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
Muhammad Ali!
阿里 阿里 阿里
Ali! Ali! Ali! Ali! Ali!
嘿 我跟你说了 后退
Hey you. I told you, back up, boy!
嘿 鸡仔 嘿
Hey, Chicken! Hey.
我中头彩了 不是吧
I hit the number. Get out of here.
250美刀
Two hundred and fifty smackeroos.
好 我现在让你做的是
Okay, now. All right, here's what I want you to do.
几天后去我家
I want you to come by the house in a couple of days.
我让薇薇安给你结账
I'm gonna have Vivian settle up with you.
几天后
A few days?
为什么现在拿不到钱啊
How come I can't get my money now?
因为现在在比赛啊 苏利 但是 鸡仔
'Cause we at the fight, Sully. But, Chicken!
放心吧 会给你钱的
Come on now, I got you.
我回头联♥系♥你 苏利 放心吧
I'm gonna come back at you. Sully, I got you, brother.
我会去的 席尔基
I'll be there. Silky.
今晚很重要哈
Big night tonight, huh?
是啊 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
嘿 你什么时候能让我见见弗兰克 席尔基
Hey, man, when you gonna get me some face time with Frank, Silky?
黑教父没时间
Black Godfather ain't got time
听你这个乡巴佬废话 好吧
for your country jive. Okay.
等乡下美女扭着腰坐到他腿上的时候 他会有时间的
Bet he'll have a lot of time for me when I put all this fine country ass on his lap.
我是这么想的 我想也许
Here's what I'm thinking, man. I'm thinking maybe
我可以跟他一起去参加派对
I'll go and ride over to the party with him.
这样我就能跟他有单独见面的机会
That way, I can get some face time. One on one.
跟他聊聊我们的未来 制定策略
Talk to him about our future, strategize. You know?
弗兰克不会来了 什么叫弗兰克不会来 等等
Man, Frank ain't coming. What you mean, Frank ain't coming? Hold on now.
他心情不好 很糟糕
He in a mood, a bad mood.
他刚收到坏消息
He just received bad news.
西区的土地交易
There's some land deal he had going on the West Side,
没成 什么
just went belly up. What?
州议会那帮坐办公室的混♥蛋♥
These pencilpushing motherfuckers in the State House
阻止他购买♥♥那块地
blocked him from buying some property,
说什么规划
something about some bullshit
发展部之类的废话
in the Zoning and Development Department.
规划发展 是啊
Zoning and Development? Yeah.
等等 等一下
Hold on, wait a minute...
这可能是我的机会
Now what if that's my way in?
对吧 要我能帮他搞定这事呢
Right? What if I could help him land this thing?
找到合适的人 采取正确的行动
Maybe go talk to the right people, make the right moves?
到时候我们俩都能名利双收
Me and you come out smelling like roses.
这超出了我的职权范围
Man, that's above my pay grade.
好吧 听着 席尔基 你这么做
Okay, look, well, Silky. Do this, then...
带他去派对 把他带去派对 让我跟他谈
Get him to the party. Get him to the party. Let me talk.
我来搞定 没戏 鸡仔
Let me handle it. It ain't happening, Chicken.
你说什么呢
What you talking...
你没什么吸引人的 知道吧
You ain't got shit nobody wants, all right?
不会有机会 不会去派对 没有未来
Ain't no pitch, ain't no party, ain't no future.
弗兰克不去
Frank's out.
靠
Damn.
天 肯定就是这里了
Ooh, goddamn! This gotta be the spot.
欢迎来参加派对 亲爱的
Welcome to the party, sugar.
进来吧
Come on in.
说了两遍 我知道
Tell me twice. I know!
不用说两遍
Ain't got to tell me twice.
这是抢劫 靠
McKINLEY: This a robbery! Oh, shit.
过去 王八蛋我说了过去 过去啊
Move, motherfucker. I said, move! Move!
滚地下室去
Get your ass in the basement.
下个是你 混♥蛋♥
You next, motherfucker.
他们把人都带去哪儿了
Where do you think they taking 'em?
不知道
I don't know.
地下室
Basement?
他们会杀人吗
You think they gonna kill 'em?
嘿
McKINLEY: Hey.
别废话
Cut the chitchat.
你们继续跳舞
Y'all motherfuckers keep dancing.
这是拳王阿里的回归
This is Muhammad Ali's big comeback,
大家想知道的是
and the question everyone wonders is...
饿死我了 阿里还有什么本事
Fucking hungry, man. ...does Ali have anything left?
我也是
Shoot, me, too.
前冠军上场了 你 过来
Former Champ comes in... WILLIE: You, come here.
嘿 说你呢
Hey, you!
过来
Come here.
快点
Just come on.
你叫什么啊 芭芭拉·史密斯
What's your name? Barbara Smith.
好 芭芭拉·史密斯 你上楼
All right, Barbara Smith, I want you to take your ass upstairs...
看我
Look at me.
我让你上楼
I want you to take your ass upstairs,
给我和我兄弟拿些吃的
go and get me and my nigga a couple of pieces of chicken.
明白了吗
All right?
加热一下 我要吃热的
Heat that shit up. I want it hot.
我要看到鸡肉上冒蒸汽
I want to see the steam coming up off that motherfucker.
明白了吗 芭芭拉 去吧
All right, Barbara? Go.
去吧 芭芭拉
Go, Barbara.
两块 芭芭拉 要鸡腿哈
Two pieces, Barbara. Thighs, bitch.
我们在亚特兰大
We're here in Atlanta...
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表