剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
我从没离开过奥古斯塔 奥古斯塔
I ain't been past Augusta. Past Augusta?
嗯 那你还真是个纯乡巴佬啊
Yeah. Aw, shit. Now, you a country boy for real.
不行啊 我们得让你开开眼界 小伙子
Nah, we gotta expand your horizons, young one.
我们得多带你出去转转
We ought to get you out there, huh, dozer?
嗯
Yeah.
你那个兄弟麦克 走很久了
Your boy Mac been gone a long time.
你是不是瞒着我什么了 我都说了啊
What ain't you telling me? I told you, man.
他孩子出了点急事
Hmm? He had an emergency with his kid.
你信吗
And you believe that shit?
麦克不会骗我的
Mac ain't never lied to me.
嘿 怎么了 还好吗
Hey, what's going on? Is everything okay?
雪莉呢 麦克 不要
Where's Shelly? No, Mac.
麦克 她在哪呢
Mac. Where she at?
警♥察♥今天去我工作的地方找你了
The police came to my job looking for you.
他们要干嘛 说有些危险人物在找你
What they want? Some dangerous men are after you.
他想帮你
And he was trying to help you.
他是那么说的
Is that what he said?
查曼 那警♥察♥就是在扯淡
Come on, Charmaine. That's some cop bullshit.
他们那么说 就是想让你信他 然后他们就会搞死你
They say that shit to make you think they care, then they try to fuck you.
什么时候胆子这么大了 麦克
You got some real nerve, Mac.
听着 我跟你说 这个警♥察♥不一样
Look, I'm-I'm telling you, this cop is different.
你应该跟他谈谈
You should talk to him.
他跟你一样 是个老兵
He was a vet like you.
跟我一样
Like me?
干得不错啊 警探
Yeah, this is good work here, Detective.
你是真喜欢那个西瓜脑袋哈
You really love that watermelon-head motherfucker, huh?
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You know, you a real asshole.
你得精明点
You gotta get sharper, man.
想想下一个人 想弄清楚什么
Think about what the next man trying to figure out.
看他什么想法
See what he thinking.
我敢说麦克从没教过你这些吧
I bet you Mac ain't never taught you that shit, huh?
麦克是个好人 帮忙抚养我长大
Mac is the salt of the earth. He helped raise me.
丽娜跟汤米也一样
Lena and Tommy, too.
是 可看看他们什么下场
Yeah, and look what it did for them.
你看啊 我需要你这样聪明的年轻人
See, I could use a sharp young motherfucker like you,
一起去城里 你想吗
up in the city. See, you like that?
想想我们能有什么成就
Imagine what we could do up there.
你能赚得盆满钵满
You'd make a fuckin' killin'.
那帮虚情假意的混混们 钱多得都数不清
All them jive-ass gangsters got too much money than they can even fucking count.
他们都不会注意丢钱了
They won't even notice that shit missin'.
好 那我们什么时候实施逮捕
All right. So when we gonna go over there and make the arrest?
不抓人 现在手里证据太薄弱了
Eh, we ain't. All we got now is pretty thin.
什么叫太薄弱了
What you mean, pretty thin?
要不去抓那个 能帮我洗清冤屈的嫌疑犯
What the hell we doing here if we're not gonna go over there
那咱跟这儿干嘛呢 我们要跟着麦金利
and grab the suspect that can help clear my name? We're gonna follow McKinley.
他会带我们去找赃物
He's gonna take us to the loot.
那就是证据 然后我们就能抓他了 不是 别这样
That's evidence, then we can arrest him. No, come on.
太冒险了 你知道的
That's too risky and you know it.
我们现在就过去抓他 让他带我们去找脏物
We need to go over there and grab him and have him take us to the loot...
就这么办 不行 嘿 把门关上 鸡仔
That's what we do right now. No. Hey... Shut the door, Chicken.
听着 我不能这么做
Listen... I can't.
不能哪么做
What you mean, you can't?
我现在不是警♥察♥了
I'm not a cop right now.
昨晚闹那么一通之后
After the shit show last night,
詹金斯把我警徽收走了
Jenkins took my badge.
明白了吧 我现在不是警♥察♥了
Okay? I'm not a cop right now.
要不把事情做对
If we don't do this thing right,
那可就不仅仅是停职这么简单了
it's not just suspensions we gonna be talking about.
咱俩都得进监狱
We both gonna go to the clink.
那为什么不能行使公民抓捕权呢
Why can't we do a citizen arrest then?
电影里都这么干的
Them crackers do it all the time in the movies.
为什么不能这么干呢 我们现在只有
Why can't we go over there and do that? All we got is the uncle
一个死掉劫匪的叔叔 提供的名字
of a dead robbery suspect who gave us this guy's name.
这不算证据
That ain't no evidence.
再说了 我们都不知道有谁参与
Besides, we don't even know who's all mixed up in this thing.
谁是背后主脑
Who's at the top of it.
你觉得不是麦金利
You don't think it's McKinley?
他们为什么抢劫完 还待在亚特兰大等着被抓呢
Why would you do that robbery and then hang around Atlanta, just waiting to get caught?
是啊
Yeah.
不 我觉得这帮当地人是听命行事的
No, I-I'm thinking that these locals, they're taking their orders
有别人发号♥施令 是谁呢
from somebody else. Who?
我们跟着麦金利 希望能找出答案
Well, we follow McKinley, hopefully we gonna find that out.
好吧 这次你一定要信我
Okay, you just gonna have to trust me on this one.
是洗清你罪名的最佳机会
Best shot we got at clearing your name.
不是我最喜欢的母鸡么 你最好拿蛋来了
If it ain't my favorite hen. You better have some eggs for the coop.
看起来有点轻啊 亲
Looking a little light in the ass there, sugar.
听着 我们需要更多时间
Look, we gonna need some more time.
他们现在还把我们跟鸡仔绑定呢
They still connecting us to Chicken.
他的名字现在连屁都不是
And his name ain't shit right now.
他雇保安的时候就该想到这点
He should've thought of that when he was hiring security.
我可不是靠缺斤少两
I didn't get this far in the game
走到这步的
by lettin' motherfuckers short me for my cash.
你得另想它法还债
So we'll have to find other ways for you to work off your debt.
亲 去吃点东西吧
Look, honey, why don't you go get you somethin' to eat.
你过来伺候我吧
And why don't you come over here and make me feel good.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我可不是征求你意见
I ain't askin'!
是了
Yeah.
这双脚可不会自己清理自己哦 宝贝儿
These dogs ain't gonna wash themselves, baby.
没错
Yeah.
就是这样 宝
There you go, baby.
就是这样
There you go.
怎么了 脚指甲断了 所以又让鸡仔跑了
What happened? You bust your toenail lettin' Chicken get away? Again.
我好歹找到那小混♥蛋♥一次 你们连找都找不到
Found the little nigga one time when you jive turkeys couldn't.
只要他女人在我手上
I'll find him again,
我就能再找到他
as long as I got his bitch.
我跟你有些事需要单独谈谈 她不能在场
Me and you got some shit we need to talk about without her.
我不会对宠物
I don't hide nothing
隐瞒任何事的
from my pets.
我注意到某些公♥司♥成员
It has come to my attention
对我的战略眼光
that certain members of the Firm are displeased
不是很满意 某些成员
with my strategic vision. By certain members,
我指的就是你
I mean your ass.
听着 老头
Look, pops...
你辉煌过 光辉岁月
You had a Hall of Fame run. It was stellar.
但你现在老了 干嘛不让位
But you old as fuck now, nigga. Why don't you move to the side
给新鲜血液呢
and let some new blood in?
是你抢的我吗
Did you rob me,
密苏里·斯利姆
Missouri Slim?
你刚是在不尊重我吗 弗兰克·莫顿
Did you just disrespect me, Frank Moten?
对不起啊 先生
Oh, I'm sorry, sir!
是你抢的我吗 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的王八犊子
Did you rob me, you dog-dick motherfucker?
不是 老头儿
No, pops.
不是我抢的 因为要是我♥干♥的 你早没命了
I didn't rob you 'cause if I did, you'd be dead.
你个老不死的王八蛋
You old decrepit son of a bitch!
操 给
Fuck, give--
就不打扰了
We gonna leave you to it.
你永远不要感到悲伤
Don't you ever be sad
当困难来临时依靠我
Lean on me When the times are bad
当那一天来临 你感到泪丧
When the day comes And you are down
快要淹没在麻烦的河流中
In a river of trouble And about to drown
坚持住 我就来了
Just hold on, I'm comin'
坚持住 我就来了
Hold on, I'm comin'
我正往你这里来 亲爱的
I'm on my way, your lover
如果你觉得冷 我会是你的庇护
If you get cold, yeah I will be your cover
不用担心 因为我在这里
Don't have to worry 'Cause I'm here
不用受苦 因为我就在身边
No need to suffer, baby 'Cause I'm near
坚持住 我就来了
Just hold on, I'm comin'
坚持住 我就来了
Hold on, I'm comin'
坚持住 我就来了
Hold on, I'm comin'
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表