剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
你的派对 估计是当什么贵客请过去的吧
Shit, at your party. He was probably the guest of honor.
请人参加派对又不是什么罪过
I didn't know that being at a party was a crime.
你骗了我 伙计 得了吧 哈德森
You lied to me, man. Oh, stop it, Hudson.
我现在唯一在乎的 就是保护我的家人
Look, the only thing I care about right now is protecting my goddamn family.
那你♥他♥妈♥的倒是说实话啊
Then fucking come clean, man!
我说什么实话 哈德森
Come clean about what, Hudson?
你想知道我有没有看到弗兰克·莫顿 当着我的面朝别人开枪吗
You wanna know if I saw Frank Moten shoot somebody in the face right in front of me?
或者我无意中 听到他在电♥话♥里掐死了席尔基
Or maybe that I overheard him strangle Silky to death on the goddamn phone?
我是说 操 如果我们去问街上的人
I mean, fuck! If we got to ask people in the streets
他们都知道些什么 恐怕得坐在这听上一整天
about the 20 tales and what they know, we'll be here all goddamn day!
而且这都不重要 因为不会有人肯作证的
And none of it matter, 'cause ain't nobody gonna testify.
虽然我就是个微不足道的小骗子 但我也不是傻子
Now, I may be a two-bit hustler, but what I'm not is a fool.
那就是给弗兰克开的派对 我跟你说过了
Now, it was Frank's party. Okay? I told you that.
但之后我就没见过他了
But I ain't seen him afterwards.
而且我对于他杀死劫犯之类的事一无所知
And I damn sure know nothin' about him killing no robbers.
这是真的
And that's the truth.
我们到底去不去
Now, we doin' this or not?
去哪
Where we goin'?
先去看看安德烈的叔叔
Gonna pay Andre's uncle a visit.
为什么要去见艾德啊 安德烈都死了
Why we gonna go see Ed? Andre dead.
就是因为他死了啊
Exactly.
现在没理由再保护他了
Man ain't got no reason to try and protect him now.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
我是真喜欢一大早就被
Nothin' I like better than starting my day
那些狗屁警♥察♥抓去审问哈
being interrogated by the fucking police.
对不起 老大 我不是跟你说 别太张扬吗
I'm sorry, boss. Thought I told you to keep things quiet.
谁他妈想出来的
Whose idea was it
让他们弄个机♥枪♥到处跑
to have motherfuckers running around with a machine gun?
我觉得直升机是个不错的选择
I thought the chopper was an excellent choice.
所以是他妈你的主意咯
So it was your goddamn idea.
只是没想到有条子
Just didn't anticipate the pig.
搞出这么多事来
In the midst of all this noise,
你还没找到鸡仔
you still ain't found the Chicken Man.
不过报纸上的头条 有个好消息
I've got some good news on that front.
看起来我还得给《亚特兰大♥纪♥事报》出工资啊
Look like I need to have the Atlanta Register on my payroll.
喂 是凯迪拉克 老大
Hello? It's Cadillac, boss.
这王八蛋又想干嘛
The fuck this nigga want?
凯迪拉克
Cadillac.
我最喜欢的泽西酒吧 最近生意如何
How's things at my favorite Jersey juke joint?
特别好 弗兰克
It's booming, Frank.
一如往常
Like always.
听着 我知道这周对你来说挺不好过的
Listen, um, I know it's been a pretty rough week for you and all.
我在想 也许你该休息一段时间
I was thinking maybe you might wanna take a little time off, you know?
我可以过去接手"猎鸡"行动
I'll come down there and take over this great Chicken hunt.
你可以好好休息一下 我去处理律所和小麻烦
And let you get a little R&R while I deal with the Firm and their little mess.
律所有什么麻烦需要处理呢
And, um, just why would the Firm need dealing with?
这事跟你没什么关系 弗兰克
It ain't nothing you really need to concern yourself with, Frank.
是不是有关系 得我来判断吧
Oh, I'll be the judge of what needs my concern.
这边有些传言
And, uh, there's been some utterance,
传得沸沸扬扬的
you know, some chitter chatter about...
说人们开始质疑你的领导能力
about people questioning your leadership qualities right now.
谁质疑了 拉克
And just who would that be, Lac?
我们尽了全力去救安德烈
Yeah, we did everything we could to save Andre's life.
该死
Damn. Damn. Damn!
该死的
God damn it!
杀死了安德烈的人
And the same man that killed Andre,
也试图杀死鸡仔 我们
they tryin' to kill Chicken Man. We...
我们只是想阻止他们
We just wanna put a stop to it.
天哪 孩子从一开始就注定了这个下场
God, that boy was doomed from the start, man.
而且恕我直言 鸡仔
And all due respect, Chicken,
我都没想到你有种做那事 伙计
I didn't even think that you had the pills to do some type of score like that, man.
是啊 那你为什么不去告诉那个黑人帮
Yeah, why don't you go on and tell that to the Black Mob.
或者更好告诉警♥察♥去
Better yet, even the cops.
我就跟你直说了吧 我还有24小时来洗清我的名声
I'm just gonna give it to you straight. I got about 24 hours to clear my name.
如果我到时搞不定
And if I don't get it done in that time, well, then,
那我和我家人
me and mines...
最后都会成为脚趾上 挂着标签的尸体
well, we gonna be lookin' to flippin' 'em toe tags as well.
艾德 你知道点什么 告诉我们就行 任何事
Look, we just need any info you can give us, Ed. Anything.
好吗 任何信息都行 听着
Okay? Any info at all. Listen, listen.
我也想
I wish I could, fellas.
我也想 嘿 艾德 我们
I wish I could. Hey, Ed, look, look, we...
我们之间的共同之处 比你想的还要多
We got a lot more in common than you think, man.
我们之间哪有什么共同之处
What in the hell do we got in common?
我们对这个城市的爱
Our love for this city.
嘿 我们都是这个社区的人
Hey, look, we all community men here.
我们中间有些不法之徒 但偷偷多赚一两块钱
We got some lawbreakers among us, but there's a big difference
和外面大街上发生的那种恐怖事件
between making a buck or two under the table
是有很大区别的 伙计
and what's goin' on in them streets out there right now, man.
天 艾德 听我说 亚特兰大的年轻人不行了
Man... Ed, listen. Young Atlantans is dying.
如果我们不去阻止他们
And if we don't put a stop to it,
我们会失去为之奋斗的一切
we're gonna lose everything that we done fought for.
那样的话 安德烈就白死了
And Andre would've died for nothing.
你说呢
How about it?
我告诉你们一个名字
I'm gonna give you one name.
但你们再也不要来找我
And you mustn't talk in my doorstep again.
麦金利·罗杰斯 麦金利·罗杰斯
McKinley Rogers. McKinley Rogers?
麦金利·罗杰斯
McKinley Rogers.
走吧
Come on.
你知道那是谁吗 不知道啊
You know who that is? No.
如果我们要赚到足够的钱还莫·斯利姆 还要赚到利润
If we gonna earn enough to pay Mo Slim back and earn a damn profit,
我们就得升级我们的客户
we gonna have to upgrade our clientele.
你觉得我们要怎么做
Now, how you figure we gonna do that?
我们得融入这数字游戏
We gonna integrate the numbers game.
美女啊
Well, well, well.
我们要改变策略 去钓大鱼
We just changin' our strategy, goin' after the big fish.
嘿 帅哥 要跟我一起玩数字游戏吗
Hey, there, sugar. You wanna play the numbers?
玩什么我都愿意
Oh, I'll play any game with you.
你说怎么玩吧
How's it work?
非常简单
Oh, it's really simple.
你所要做的就是下注任意金额 或任意三个数字组合
All you gotta do is bet any amount or any three number combination,
如果你的数字在今天结束前中奖
and if your number hits by the end of the day,
你就会得到报酬 就像彩票一样
you get paid. So it's like a lottery.
亲 这可比彩票有意思多
Baby, this better than the lottery
因为我们很重视客户服务
'cause we all about our customer service.
你能教我怎么玩吗
Can you teach me how to play?
你有钱吗 帅哥
Well, you got money, sugar?
那就赶紧过来吧
Then get your pasty ass up here.
你为啥要这么做啊
What you doing all this for?
你为什么不能像《法网》里那样 一脚踹开呢
Why don't you just kick open the goddamn door like they do in Dragnet?
伙计 那电影里都是假门 好嘛 你逗我玩呢
Man, that's a fake door. You shittin' me?
《法网》里可不是假门 嘿 麦金利 你在吗
Not on Dragnet. Hey, McKinley, you in here?
等下 有我呢
Hang on a second. Hang on. I got you.
东西到处都是 看上去这是个住家男人啊
There's stuff everywhere. Looks like we got ourselves a family man.
这是他女儿吧 还是个英雄
That's his daughter. Yeah, a hero, too.
军人
Military man.
为什么你好像挺在意这些勋章
Why you tryin' to act like you care about these medals?
得了 鸡仔 你这些屁话上别处说去
Come on, go somewhere with that bullshit right now, Chicken.
好吧 我只是说说而已
Okay, I'm just telling what it is.
嘿 JD
Hey, J.D.
怎么了 什么东西
What? What you got?
我认识他
I know him.
他 我认识他
Him? I know him.
这就是跟席尔基一起 在克莱蒙的那个人
That's the goddamn man that was with Silky at the Clermont.
就是他要组织派对的
That's who was gonna host the party.
不是你要组织派对吗
I thought you hosted the party.
不 一开始不是
No, not in the beginning.
那个死鱼眼睛的家伙
This dead-eyed nigga here,
开始是他要干的
he had the job originally, right?
他是原来的组织者 当我发现后 我就想跟席尔基说点好话
He was the original host. When I found that out, I tried to smooth talk Silky.
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表