剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
汤米·海斯
Tommy Hayes.
哈利路亚
Oh, boy. Hallelujah.
我一会儿去参加
I'mma hit this repast
葬礼也许他会露面 是的 长官
in a bit, maybe he'll show up. Yes, sir.
这些是98万
It's $980,000.
算上珠宝 轻松过百万
Including the jewels, that's a million easy.
好 我们得小心点
All right, we got to be careful.
因为我们抢的都是危险人物
'Cause we robbed some seriously dangerous people.
我觉得我们得重新谈判了
It look to me like we need to renegotiate.
两万分成显然不够
Twenty grand damn sure don't seem like enough a cut no more.
我兄弟这几天会把货送去销赃
My boys sendin' a fence down in a couple of days.
到时候再谈分成还有其他的事 几天
After that, we'll discuss takes and shit. A couple days?
这都已经是我的了 我♥干♥嘛还要再等两天
Why I got to wait a couple days when it's already mine?
你没听见我刚说什么吗 你个混♥蛋♥
Did you not hear what I said, you corncolored motherfucker?
货散出去之前 谁都不许碰
Ain't nobody touchin' shit until we deliver the haul.
什么时候轮到你发号♥施令了 该死
Since when you start callin' the shots? Goddamn...
别废话了
Cut the bullshit!
听着 布莱克说得对
Look, Black is right.
德雷
Dre...
我们得等销脏的人来
We gonna wait for the fence,
因为我们可能需要这些赃物
'cause we might need this loot...
来买♥♥我们的命
to buy back our lives.
他们在说抢劫的事了
Y'all, y'all, they talkin' about the robbery.
消息已经传开
Word's already spreading the
抢劫现场发现了
two bodies were found at the scene
两具尸体
of the now robberyhomicide.
现已被确认为本地人 布恩·戴维斯
Identified as locals Boone Davis,
和一名女性 莉娜·莫斯利
and a female, Lena Mosley.
我们会为您带来更多消息
We'll update you as more information comes in.
是我 我来了 就只有我们
It's me. I'm here. It's just us.
不
Man. No.
汤米
Tommy.
嘿 看我
Hey, look at me.
看我 我知道
Look at me. I know.
我知道 都怪我
I know. It's my fault, man.
不是你的错 不是你的错 嘿
It's not your fault. It's not your fault. Hey.
她是个斗士
She was a fighter.
我们知道她反抗了 好吧
And we know that she fought, okay?
明白吗
Right?
天 我不知道
Oh, man. I don't know.
而布恩
And Boone
我在监狱的时候得他照顾
looked after me when I went to prison.
你知道他
You know, he...
他是我被关进那鬼地方之后
He was the first person to look after me
第一个照顾我的人
when I got locked up in that shithole.
要是说我知道什么 那就是
And if there's one thing that I know about being in this shit
我们必须活下来 才能走出去
is that we gotta survive to get out.
明白了吗 我们必须活下去
You hear me? We gotta survive.
而这就是我们要做的 知道吗
And that's exactly what we're gonna do, you know?
明白吗
All right?
明白吗
All right?
呃
Uh...
我们要活下去
We gonna survive. Mmhmm.
所有人 保持正常 回你们正常的生活中去
Everybody, be normal, go back to your normal lives.
不要掀起任何波澜 谁都不许告诉
We ain't gonna make no waves, we ain't gonna talk to nobody,
不许再提这次抢劫 明白了吗
and we ain't gonna say shit about this robbery, you hear me?
三天后 我们再回来这里
And we're gonna regroup back here in three days.
明白了吗
Understand?
明白 我看着钱
Groovy. I'll babysit the loot.
那我就看着你
And I'll babysit you.
莉娜的事你知道多少
Anything you can tell me about Lena?
她是我们这里最好的服务生
She was the best waitress we had.
家人也很好
Good family, too.
是么 我想去慰问下她家人
Oh, yeah? Well, I'd like to pay my respects to her family.
你知道她家住哪儿吗
You know where I can find 'em?
空着肚子怎么去慰问
How you gonna pay your respects on an empty stomach, huh?
兄弟 我刚吃过东西了 挺饱的
Oh, brother, I mean, I just ate somethin'. I'm actually full.
饱 是
Full? Yeah,
你要是有她家人地址
so you got an address of her kin,
我发誓 那就帮大忙了
I swear to you, it'll help me out a lot.
我知道了
Okay, I see.
又想了想 看看周围
You know, on second thought, I'm lookin' around.
菜看起来挺不错的
These plates do look good.
我来个总汇三明治吧
I'll take a... I'll take a club sandwich.
要俩
Maybe two.
我听说 今天会办葬礼聚餐 但是
You know, I heard about a repast today but, um...
不知怎么的 我记不清地址了
for some reason, I can't quite remember the address.
真是太遗憾了
I mean, that's a damn shame.
因为我本打算点份大单的
'Cause I was gonna actually order a platter.
大单哈 超大那种
Platter, huh? Bigass platter.
就是
You know, for the...
尽可能多的三明治 这样我就能带过去
As many sandwiches as I can so that I can go down there
分给她家人
and I can give 'em all out to her family.
这才像话
Now you talkin'.
你知道吗 我好像把地址记后面了
You know what, I think I might have that address in the back.
是吗 是 我去看看哈
Yeah? Yeah, let me go check.
好哥们
My man.
所有人都知道发生了什么
Everybody's hip to what went down.
只要知道在处理中就行了
Just know it's being handled.
去他妈的 要我说就把那帮混♥蛋♥给烤了
让他们比现在更焦 我就这意见
去他妈的
没错 把他们都给炸了
Yeah, we about to Kentucky fry their asses.
我想割下他们的肉 弗兰克
I want my pound of flesh, Frank.
如果你需要肉店的人
Now if you need some butcher shop motherfuckers...
谢谢你的好意 班克
Appreciate the offer, Bunk,
这事我们自己解决就好
this is strictly being handled inhouse.
听听这叫什么话
Y'all hear yourselves?
我们要在整个佐治亚州抓人
We start sprayin' bullets all through Georgia,
肯定会闹出很大动静
I mean, it's gonna make a whole lot of noise.
想想要是有个白人男孩被牵连进来
And imagine if one of 'em white boys catch one of 'em strays,
那我们麻烦那就大了
that's gonna be our asses.
他们南方还会私刑处决黑人呢
They still lynching niggas in Dixie.
听着 你们都回去吧
Look here, y'all go on back to the crib,
等我们把人收拾了 给你们通知
we'll send up a smoke signal when the scalp's been copped.
好
All right.
好
All right.
走
Let's go.
你看着有心事啊 斯利姆
You a little bent out of shape 'bout somethin' there, Slim?
确实有点
Actually, I am.
听我说
Listen.
我们组建这个公♥司♥是为了多赚钱
We put this Firm together so we can make us some extra bread.
这样我们才能打败这帮白人 明白吧
So we can beat these crackers at their own game, you dig?
我们不是来这投钱买♥♥地的
We did not come here to put our dollars on land deals
也不是浪费时间 在些鸡毛蒜皮的小事上的
or waste our time chasing no chicken.
大家都是朋友 还记得吗
We all friendly here, remember?
什么朋友不朋友的
Nigga, fuck friendly.
我收到邀请函来参加派对
I received a invitation to go to a party,
而且还是以弗兰克名义办的
and it was under Frank's name.
我到了
I get there,
结果接下来就只剩条内♥裤♥了
and the next thing I know, I'm down to my drawers.
像个奴隶一样
Like a slave.
然后他们拿走了我的珠宝和尊严
Then they take my jewels and my dignity.
什么
What?
我们就该听他话
We supposed to tuck tails
夹着尾巴回家 回去自己老窝
and do like he said? Go back to the crib?
是这样吗
Huh?
我们可是美国最狠的黑道老大
We are supposed to be the baddest niggas in America.
结果在一帮女人面前被抢了 还什么都没干
And we got robbed in front of a bunch of bitches and we didn't do nothin'!
我们就该听话 还对这种耻辱心存感激吗
We supposed to just obey and be grateful for this travesty?
不 兄弟
No, nigga.
这事可一点都不友好
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表