剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
他会帮我处理哈维的事吧
He gonna go handle the Javi situation for me?
淡定
Man, be cool.
跟后面待着
Hang back.
干嘛这么狠的压榨可怜的小鸡仔啊 哈维
Why you squeezing poor Chicken Man so hard, Javi?
他不过就是个想赚点钱的小人物
He's just a smalltimer trying to make a buck.
鸡老板在我后院
El Señor Chicken throw big party
开那么大个派对
in my backyard
却没邀请我
and doesn't invite me.
迈阿密离亚特兰大得有600英里呢
Miami about 600 miles from Atlanta.
纽约那边离这里也很远啊
And you're a long way from New York.
你干嘛要插手我的生意
Why you messing with my business?
你知道这位鸡仔的派对 是为我而办吗
Did you know, this party Chicken Man is throwing is in my honor?
不知道
No.
我不知道 那你现在知道了
I did not know. Well, now you do.
你想从这只家禽身上压榨的50%
And that 50% you're trying to squeeze out of the yard bird
是从我口袋里掏出来的
is coming out of my pocket.
不会吧
No, no.
我不知道那鸡仔是给你办事的呀
I didn't know aquel pollito worked for you.
今晚是
Tonight he does.
所以 没问题了吧
So, we good?
当然没问题了 兄弟
Absolutamente, hermano.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
你知道
You know...
也许下次你想在这里做生意的话
perhaps next time you want to do business down here,
先联♥系♥下我 好吗
you reach out, you know?
跟我谈谈
Talk to me.
表示一下邻里间的礼貌
A little neighborly courtesy.
就像我说的 纽约离这里很远
Like I said, you're a long way from New York.
派对见
See you at the party.
开始狂欢吧
Let's get this party going.
大德克斯在此
Big Tex is in the House.
这边能再来点薯片吗
Can we get some more chips through here?
我的妞们都很惊艳 她们总能随叫随到
Stunnin', just like my hoes, they keep coming back.
出发了 收到
On the move. Copy that.
瞧这些人
Look at all these goddamn people.
路都堵上了 是枪手也过不来啊
We ain't got no clear lane. Yeah, and neither would a shooter.
我跟你说过 你该怎么 等下 嘿
Look, I told you about this, man! How you supposed... Hold on, hey, hey.
赶紧上台 嘿
Just get in the damn ring... Hey! Hey!
哈德森带路
Hudson leads the way.
来吧 警探 你先请
Come on, Detective. After you.
好 圈子围紧些
All right, tight circle around the Champ.
每个人手都搭在前一个人身上 不要停 走吧
Each man put a hand on the man in front of you and do not stop moving. Let's go.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 阿里
Fuck you, Ali.
把他弄走
Get him out of here!
这边
This way, this way, this way.
阿里
Ali! Ali! Ali! Ali!
亲爱的
Baby?
嘿 亲爱的 听我说
Hey, baby, listen to this.
哈维的问题 解决了
That Javi situation? It's settled.
弗兰克帮我搞定的
Frank took care of the whole thing for me.
感谢 上帝
Oh, thank you, Jesus!
派对怎么样
Hey, how's the party?
黑人版拉斯维加斯 如你所说 等一下 亲
Black Vegas, just like you said. Hold on, baby.
去后面看看那筒啤酒还在不在
Go on in the back and make sure that keg of beer's back there.
你做到了 亲
Oh, you did it, baby.
是我们做到了 明白吗
We did it, you hear me?
不得不承认 我本以为你办不成的
Gots to admit, I ain't think you was gonna pull it off.
是 我要你准备好
Yeah, well, I want you to go on and get ready.
今晚会是永生难忘的一晚
This here's gonna be a night that we ain't never gonna forget.
爸爸是个浪子
Papa was a rollin' stone
帽子安放之处就是他的家
Wherever he laid his hat was his home
当他去世时
And when he died
只留给我们孤独
All he left us was alone
爸爸是个浪子
Oh, Papa was a rollin' stone
我的儿子
My son, yeah
帽子安放之处就是他的家
Wherever he laid his hat was his home
当他去世时 只留给我们孤独
And when he died All he left us was alone...
我是乔伊 哪位
This is Joy. Who is this?
嘿 宝贝 是我 让你妈接电♥话♥
Hey, baby, it's me. Put your momma on the phone.
是爸爸
Daddy.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 宝贝 我只是
Nothing, baby. I'm just, uh...
想打给你说晚安 就这样
I just wanted to call and tell you good night, that's all.
你骗不了我 怎么了
You can't hustle me. What is it?
不知道
I don't know.
我 呃
You know, I'm, uh...
只是觉得一切都在走上正轨
I just feel like everything is lining up.
经历了这么多 这么多行动
After everything. You know, after all the moves
努力还有宏伟的计划
and all the hustles and the big ideas,
我就是觉得这个
I just feel like this one here is...
就是想达到的目标
This is it, you know?
我想要 菲 但同时 我又在想
And I want it, Faye. But then, at the same time, I'm thinking to myself,
万一不是呢
like, what if it's not?
怀疑是魔鬼的毒药
Well, you know, doubt is the devil's drug.
而信念就是解药 阿门
And faith is the elixir. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
大家说爸爸从来不会好好思考
Folks say Papa never was much on thinking
他大部分时间都在追女人和喝酒
Spent most of his time chasing women and drinking
妈妈 我全靠你了
Momma, I'm depending on you
告诉我真♥相♥
To tell me the truth
妈妈抬起头 眼里含着泪说 儿子
Momma looked up with a tear in her eye and said, "Son...
爸爸是个浪子
Papa was a rolling stone
帽子安放之处就是他的家
Wherever he laid his hat was his home
当他去世时
And when he died
只留给我们孤独
All he left us was alone
爸爸是个浪子
Papa was a rolling stone
帽子安放之处就是他的家
Wherever he laid his hat was his home
当他去世时
And when he died
只留给我们孤独
All he left us was alone
我说 是啊
I say, yeah
爸爸是个浪子 是的 儿子
Papa was a rolling stone Yes, he was, my son
帽子安放之处就是他的家
Wherever he laid his hat was his home
当他去世时
And when he died
只留给我们孤独
All he left us was alone
我爸曾是
My daddy was
他曾是
Yes, he was, yeah
所有人趴在地上
Everybody get on the fucking ground!
所有人趴地上
Get on the fucking ground!
照我说的做 都趴地上
Do what the fuck I say! Get down!
(虽然本剧是根据真实故事改编
但部分情节为了戏剧化效果做出了改动
与剧中角色原型本人没有任何关系)
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表