剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
穆空默德·阿里是个煽动种族歧视的叛徒
Muhammad Ali is a racebaiting traitor.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
"Muhammad Ali."
该死的逃兵 这个国家给了他这么多
No good draft dodger. After all this country gave him,
他都不愿意去保卫它
can't even be bothered to defend it.
忘恩负义的狗
Ungrateful dog.
嘿 哈迪 你不是当过兵吗 对
Hey, Huddie, didn't you serve? Uhhuh.
阿里却完全没有敬畏之心
And Ali's shitting all over it.
人有三急
Nature calls.
这是阿里三年来第一场比赛
This is Ali's first fight in three years.
他因为在越南战争中拒绝服兵役 而被剥夺了冠军头衔
He was stripped of his title for refusing military service in the Vietnam War.
你好呀 德洛丽丝小姐
Howdy, Miss Delores.
梅森警探
Detective Mason.
嘿
Hey.
梅森警探把他打得够呛
Detective Mason touched him up real good.
这孩子最多也就17岁
Boy can't be more than 17 years old.
这孩子有名字的
The boy has a name.
叫大卫
David.
那大卫愿意在大陪审团面前作证吗
Well, is David willing to testify in front of a grand jury?
这还不够吗 你是社工
This ain't enough? You a social worker,
这条路你走过很多次了 你知道不够的
you've been down this road enough times to know that it ain't.
我早该知道
I should've known.
当初你接这份工作的时候
When you took this job,
承诺过要改变 警探 都两年了
you promised change, Detective. It's been two years!
可这种改变不能用时间来衡量
You can't put this kind of change on a clock.
去跟他说啊
Tell that to him.
我再去试试
I'll run it up the flagpole again.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚吃肉卷 行吗 行 没问题
Meatloaf tonight, okay? Yeah, it's fine.
回家见 好
I'll see you at home. Okay.
臭猪 叛徒
Fucking pig. Sellout.
局长 哈德森
Chief. Hmm? Hudson.
感谢你的加入
Thank you for joining us.
你肯定认识约翰逊参议员吧
You must be familiar with Senator Johnson.
谁不认识呢 哈德森警探
Who isn't? Detective Hudson.
很高兴见到你 请坐
It is a pleasure to meet you. Please, have a seat.
你不觉得这人太上镜了吗
Don't you just hate how much the camera love this guy?
除非地狱下冰雹
It'll be sleeting in hell
马多克斯州长才会允许 那些戴领结的伊♥斯♥兰♥暴徒进来
before Governor Maddox allows those bowtied Nation of Islam thugs here.
所以你被拉进来了 一语双关
So you've been drafted, pun intended.
我没大明白 哈迪
I don't quite follow. Huddie.
阿里在我们这座美丽城市期间
You will be Ali's personal bodyguard
你将是他的私人保镖
during his time here in our fair city.
局长 我手头案子已经堆成山了
Now, Chief, my caseload is piling up...
阿里的安全 现在是你的首要任务
Ali's safety is now your priority.
我去撒个尿
I... I need to take a piss.
他们跟我说 你是警队里最早一批黑人警♥察♥
They tell me, you was one of the first Black cops on the force,
但你不能抓白人
but you couldn't arrest white people.
天 甚至都不能在警局里洗澡
Hell, you couldn't even shower at the damn station.
我知道你经历过很多
Now I know you got some stories.
也许我就只是个普通的执法人员 但我隔老远就能闻到废话的味道
I may be just a simple lawman, but I can smell bullshit a mile off, so...
听以就不废话了 真觉告诉我
Let's cut the shit. Now, something tells me
你宁愿吞碗钉子
you'd rather eat a bowl of nails
也不愿意去保护阿里 对吧
than guard Ali. That sound about right?
你看出来了 是的
Picked up on that, did you? I did.
这种任务能帮你恢复
Assignment like this, it'll help you rehabilitate
在社区中的地位
your standing in the community.
你看啊 黑人需要另一个黑人警官当盟友
See, Black folks need to see another Black officer as an ally.
看看周围 看看
Look around. Go on.
不出十年 这里会成为黑人的城市
Now inside of ten years, this gon' be a Black city.
黑人领导层会给黑人带来大量资金
With Black leadership just pumping in Black dollars.
所以我建议你给自己一个新的定位
So I suggest you find yourself a new act,
因为你这套硬汉风格的把戏
because this little John Wayne thing you got going,
撑不了多久了
ain't gonna work much longer.
好了
All right then.
(克莱蒙会所)
火
Fire
火
Fire...
靠 薇薇安
Damn, Vivian.
气色不错啊
You looking good, girl.
嘿 谢谢 亲爱的
Hey. Thank you, sugar.
你也不错呀 在纽约待得
You look good, too. I see New York been good
挺滋润啊 饭没少吃吧
to you, ain't miss no meals.
鸡仔跟我说 你现在跟大人物混了
Chicken tells me you hanging out with a heavy hitter.
弗兰克·莫顿 这样的角色可不多见
They don't get much heavier than Frank Moten.
嘿 我打算比赛后 请弗兰克喝一杯 你觉得怎么样
Hey, uh, what do you say I buy Frank a drink after the fight?
他干嘛要跟你这个乡巴佬喝酒呢
Now, why would he want to have a drink with your country behind?
是不会 但弗兰克看到亚特兰大这边的热闹
No, but once Frank see what Atlanta got cooking,
他肯定会感兴趣的 没错
he gon' want in. That's right.
这里没人比鸡仔更有影响力了
Ain't nobody got more juice out here than ole Chicken.
是嘛 你心知肚明
Is that right? Oh, you know that's right.
那你能为弗兰卡这样的商人做什么
And what you gonna do for a businessman like Frank?
席尔基
Silky.
艾默生 兄弟
Emerson, my man.
别搭理他们 他们没问题
Don't worry about them. They cool.
来吧
Come on.
我去去就回 帮我占好座哈
I'll be right back. Keep my seat warm for me.
没问题 亲爱的
You got it, sugar.
你让我浑身发抖
You make my body shiver, boy
你让我头脑混乱
You make my head go bad
你让我肝脏颤抖
You make my liver quiver, babe
你让我双眼发红
You make my eyes get red
这是搞哪样
The fuck was that?
我爸要跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里共事了
My daddy's gonna be working with Muhammad Ali.
不好说算不算是共事
I don't know about working with...
嘿 你 去洗碗
Hey, you, dishes.
但 听懂我的话了吗
But... Did I stutter?
怎么没见杰金斯局长派白人警探
I don't see Chief Jenkins asking any of the white detectives
去保护最被全美憎恨的人呢
to guard the most hated man in America.
那是因为杰金斯局长想让我这黑人
That's 'cause Chief Jenkins want to put that bullseye on my Black ass...
成为众矢之的
Behind.
勒罗伊·约翰逊说他认为这会带来些机会
Well, uh, Leroy Johnson was saying he think this might actually lead to something.
参议员跟这事有什么关系
What the Senator got to do with it?
他也去餐厅了 说的天花乱坠
Uh, he was at the mill, too, laying it on thick.
说什么
Talking about a...
这可能是我在社区中恢复声誉的机会
This might be an opportunity for me to rehabilitate my standing in the community.
狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Slick son of a bitch.
全美几乎每台电视都在播放这孩子的身影
They got this boy playing on damn near every TV in America.
我不喜欢他那得瑟的样子
I don't like how he carrying it.
口无遮拦 满嘴垃圾话
Loud mouth, talking trash.
当初征召我入伍的时候
You know, when my number got called,
我去了 我去服役了
I showed up, all right? I served.
亲 你在密苏里州服的役
Baby, you served in Missouri.
这不是重点 小迪
That ain't the point, Dee.
我又不知道他们会派我去哪儿
I didn't know where they was gonna send me.
可我还是去了 这人连预备役都不乐意去
But I went. This man won't even do the reserves,
而这帮傻♥逼♥却说得 像是我才是需要恢复名誉的那个
and these fools out here acting like I'm the one that got to be rehabilitated.
他们在利用你
They using you.
让你当靶子 我知道
Trotting you out for shot. I know.
但我也会反过来利用他们
But I'mma use them right back.
等这一切结束了 他们就欠我个人情
When this whole thing is over, they're gonna owe me a favor,
而我会用这人情 做点警♥察♥真正该做的事
and I'mma use it to do some real police work.
就比如扳倒梅森 比如扳倒梅森
Like taking down Mason. Like taking down Mason.
亲爱的
Baby...
我只希望那些你为之做事的人 不把你看成是牺牲品
I just wish you worked for people who didn't think you were expendable.
我不会放弃的 小迪
Well, I ain't gonna quit, Dee.
一切小心
Be careful.
嘿 给我留甜点了吗
Hey, you got some dessert for me?
嘿
Ew! Hey, hey, hey.
你以为你这小不点是怎么来的
How do you think your little behind got here in the first place?
你觉得他们在那儿聊什么呢
What do you think they're over there talking about, baby?
我看起来像是有顺风耳吗
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表