剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
你朋友埃摩森没跟你说吗 什么
Your boy Emerson ain't tell you? McKINLEY: What?
我还以为你们关系很铁呢
I thought y'all's was tight.
那个大滑头
McKINLEY: Snakeass motherfucker.
怪不得他想离开
And that's why he wanted to leave.
好有不在场证明
So he could have a fucking alibi.
现在看来 唯一能做的
It seem like the only thing left to do now...
就是不让他们发现我们是谁
...is to keep them from finding out who we is.
干活了
Get back to work.
莱克西 莱克西
Lexi. Lexi.
嘿 嘿
Psst. Psst.
给他们露点
Show them.
才不要
Hell no.
聚会开始了
The party's on.
我要带上我的人 我要离开这里
I'm getting my people, and I'm getting the fuck up out of here.
接了活儿就得干
The job is the job.
我们为了银子而来
We came here to get this fucking money.
不到手不能离开
That's what I'm gonna do.
嘿
Hey.
亲爱的 我要上卫生间
I need to go to the bathroom, sugar.
哇哦 你 你先坐下
Whoa. Uh... YouYouYou gotta sit down.
拜托 我很听话的
Come on. I'm a nice girl.
我不会给你们惹麻烦的
I won't do nothin' to get you in trouble.
嘿 我们听见声音了
Hey, we can hear y'all.
嘿 开门啊 让我们进去
Hey, y'all, let us in. Open the door.
听见了吗
McKINLEY: You hear me?
嘿 别碰我
Hey, man, get your fuckin' hand off me.
你干什么呢
What the fuck you doin'?
这到底怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong...
我说了坐下 大家哪儿都别想去
Look, I said sit down. Ain't nobody goin' nowhere.
坐下 不准说话 给我憋着
Sit down and keep quiet. You gotta hold it.
大家可以上卫生间
Everybody can go to the bathroom...
拿枪 拿枪
Get the gun, get the gun!
嘿 嘿 给老子退后
Hey! Hey! Hey! Back the fuck up.
放下枪 孩子
Put the gun down, kid.
你不是杀人犯
You ain't no killer.
嘿 你要干什么 嘿
Hey, what the fuck are you'll doin'? Hey!
嘿 我简直受够了
Hey! I've had enough of this bullshit!
拜托 我们要你去开门
Come on, we need you at the door!
嘿 我们走
Hey, let's go.
给老子闭嘴 这家伙有枪
Shut the fuck up! This nigga got a gun!
我们该走了 马上就走
We gotta go, we gotta go right now!
慢着 他还是个孩子
Wait, he a kid.
他还是个孩子 别杀他 不要
He a kid, don't kill him. He a kid. No.
妈的
Shit!
嘿 让你的手下滚蛋
Hey! Tell your fucking dog to lay down
不然我就要他好看
before I put his ass to sleep.
拉马尔
Lamar.
放开他 你个混♥蛋♥黑鬼
Put him down, you fucking black bitch.
拉马尔
Lamar!
拿上那该死的包 上楼去
Grab the fucking bag, go upstairs.
你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的要是想跟着我
Any of y'all motherfuckers try to follow me,
老子他妈的把你们的头轰掉
you're getting your head blown the fuck off.
你在这啊 贱♥人♥
There you are, bitch.
你说我疯了 说我讲的都是疯话
I'm crazy? I'm talking crazy, huh?
你以为我疯了吗
Think I'm talkin' crazy?
你这个卑鄙下流的婊♥子♥
You lowdown dirty bitch.
布恩 布恩
Boone! Boone!
什么 你怎么了
What... What happened to you?
那个贱♥人♥划伤了我 操
That bitch sliced me. Fuck!
鸡仔 你看到鸡仔了吗
Chicken! You see Chicken?
鸡仔
Chicken!
鸡仔 怎么了 宝贝
Chicken! Whoa, what happened, baby?
听着 我稍后再解释 好吗
Look, we're gonna have to explain that later, okay?
拜托 嘿 听着 我们得离开这里
Come on. Hey, listen, we gotta get up out of here
因为警♥察♥马上来了 我知道
because the fuzz gonna be here... I know.
情况还会更糟 好吧 听着 我把车停在街对面了
...and shit gonna be worse Okay, listen, I parked across the street. Okay?
等等 不 不 不 我们不能这么做 为什么
Wait. No, no, no, no, no. We can't do that. Why?
他们拿走了所有的钥匙 记得吗 不 没拿我的
They took all the keys, remember? No, not mines.
好吧 我把我的钥匙留在前车胎上了 这才是我的好姑娘
Okay, I leaves mines on the front tire. CHICKEN MAN: That's my girl.
那样更安全 快点 继续走
It's safer that way. Come on, keep moving now.
来吧 薇薇安 继续走
Come on. Vivian, keep moving...
你这个混♥蛋♥婊♥子♥
You jive ass bitch!
薇薇 姑娘 你在干什么
Viv, girl, what the hell are you doing?
你们他妈的在搞什么鬼 快点
What the fuck are y'all doin'? Come on!
你这卑鄙小人
You jive ass low down...
我们走
Let's go.
他死了 宝贝 走吧
He dead, baby. Come on.
来吧 我来开车
Come on, I'mma drive.
小心点
Watch yourself.
拜托 警探 让我再偷一个烤翅
Come on, Detective. Let me just sneak one more wing.
伙计 你要是吃了盘子里的东西 可能在车上就有失体面了
Man, you open that plate, you're gonna be defending your title in this front seat.
我打赌你天生就是做警♥察♥的料
I bet you had a badge in your cradle or something.
不 老兄 我本没有当警♥察♥的打算
No, man. I didn't have no designs on being a cop.
别扯了
Get out of here!
天 我还以为你是第三代牛仔呢
Man, I'd have thought you was third generation cowboy.
就像你爷爷参与过O. K. Corral大枪战呢
Like your grandfather was at O.K. Corral.
不 伙计 我来自巴特米尔克 波顿
No, man, I'm from Buttermilk Bottom.
这个城市最穷的地方
Poorest area in this city.
从没想过我会当个警♥察♥
Never thought I'd be a cop.
那是什么让你改变了呢
So what changed then?
当时警♥察♥部门在整合 你知道的
Well, department was integrating, you know.
我和我的伙伴们 几乎是出于挑战
Me and my buddies almost on a dare really...
真的去了那里参加了考试
Mm. ...went down there and took the exam,
我瞎弄一通 结果成绩优异
I messed around and aced the thing.
剩下的就是历史了
The rest was history.
我找到了合适的工作 当个警♥察♥
I'm in the right job, you know, being a cop.
与有荣焉
There's honor in it.
而且我很擅长
I'm good at it.
我能问你个问题吗 警探 当然
Can I ask you a question, Detective? Sure.
你的婚姻稳固吗 因为从这些鸡翅这么好闻
Your marriage rock solid? 'Cause based off these wings,
我恨不能拐走德洛丽丝
I might have to take Delores with me.
看这儿 伙计 她来了
Look here, man. She comin'.
我希望你的刺拳比子弹还快
I hope your sting is faster than a bullet.
至少比我的右手快 好吧 我们来试试 先生
At least my right hand. Well, let's find out, sir.
看看我的本事 来吧 伙计 我一直在等这一刻
Let's see what I got. Come on, man. I've been waiting for this.
省省吧 笨蛋
Come on, sucker.
省省吧 伙计 你拔枪的速度还不够快
Come on, man. You can't get to your gun fast enough.
那是什么
What's that?
待在车里
Stay in the car.
我给你信♥号♥♥ 你就给我逃远点
I give you the signal, you get the hell outta here.
你到底在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
我们是一起的
We're in this together.
州长 我是警探 我知道你是谁
Governor, I'm Detective... I know who you are.
我只是想亲自向你告别
I just want to personally bid you farewell.
你得到自己想要的了吗
Did you get what you wanted?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
当然了
I sure did.
很高兴你在这里过得愉快
Well, glad you enjoyed your stay.
我想我们不会再在这里见到你了
I expect we won't be seeing you around here again,
永远
ever.
我们走吧
Let's go.
伙计 我跟你说 哈德森
Man, I tell you, Hudson.
那些白人小子屁♥股♥上挂着枪 算他们真走运
Them White boys lucky they had guns on their hips.
否则我会把他们都打个七荤八素
Otherwise I'd have knocked each and every one of them out.
我们还是去我们该去的地方吧 好吗 冠军
Let's just get to where we need to go. All right, Champ?
你总是喜欢做一个好士兵吗 是的
Don't you get tired of being a good soldier? Yeah.
好吧 你难道不想 什么
Well, don't you just want to... What?
把这些种族歧视的混♥蛋♥都抓走
Take every one of these Jim Crow lovin' cracker motherfuckers
然后把他们活埋了吗
and bury 'em in a hole?
然后把他们挖出来 再来一遍
And then dig 'em up and do it all over again?
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表