剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
这是我们的任务
this is the detail.
阿里现在是我们的工作 你要是有问题
Ali is the job. Now, you got a problem with it,
就下去找停职委员会反映
you go on down there and take it up with the suspension board.
这样才对嘛 解散
That's the spirit. Dismissed.
好 鸡仔 听清楚了 听好了哈
All right now, Chicken. Listen up and listen good.
去拿笔记下来 我只说一遍
Go ahead and grab a pen, 'cause I'm only gonna say this shit one time.
弗兰克掌控纽约
Now, Frank controls New York.
凯迪拉克掌控新泽西 但他们已经到了
Cadillac controls New Jersey, but they already coming.
你还要联♥系♥其他公♥司♥成员
You still need to reach out to the rest of The Firm members.
听明白了吗 公♥司♥是谁啊
You understand? Who the hell is The Firm?
公♥司♥就是由全国顶尖黑人老大组成的委员会
The Firm is a council of all the top Black bosses across the nation.
底特律是大舌头的地盘
Mushmouth rules Detroit.
他会直接把车从装配线上抢走
Now, he'll snatch a car straight off the assembly line.
那王八犊子 嘴从来不带停的
That motherfucker's mouth never stops moving.
但不代表你能听懂他在说什么
Don't mean you gonna understand a damn thing he's saying, though.
(我是大舌头)
早上好 大舌头
Good morning, uh, Mushmouth.
我代表弗兰克·莫顿
I'm calling on behalf of Frank Moten
邀请你参加弗兰克的年度派对
to invite you to Frank's party of the year.
班克肉店
Bunker's Cuts.
班克·威利斯控制芝加哥南区
Bunker Willis controls the South side of Chicago.
你要惹到那哥们 他会把你劈成两半的
You fuck with that man and he will chop you in two.
德里克·帕特森 外号♥德克斯
Derrick Patterson goes by Tex.
这哥们穿牛仔靴
Cowboyboot wearing motherfucker.
也控制德克萨斯州 俄克拉荷马州和阿肯色州
He controls everything from Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
德克斯
This is Tex.
密苏里·斯利姆把守堪萨斯城
Missouri Slim is holding down Kansas City.
别被他对烫发和美甲的嗜好骗到
Now, don't let his penchant for hot presses and manicures fool you,
因为那哥们是个真正的暴徒 斯利姆
because that man is a real goon. Slim.
我代表弗兰克·莫顿给你打电♥话♥
I'm calling on behalf of Frank Moten.
也要举办有史以来最盛大的派对之一 希望你能出席
Well, he's throwing one of the biggest parties ever, and he wants you there.
你替弗兰克做事 弗兰克想谈谈生意
You work for Frank? Frank lookin' to do business.
我不需要找机会跟人做生意
I don't need no business opportunity.
你知道你在跟谁说话吧
You know who the fuck you talking to?
我可是个很重要的人 宝贝
I'm a very important man, baby.
你最棒了
Oh, you're precious.
(你们那里会有顶级美妞吧)
我希望你尽可能多找些超性感的妞
Now I want you to grab as many of the foxiest bitches as you can,
因为公♥司♥想要尖货 明白不
'cause The Firm's gonna want top of the line tail. You dig?
我只需要你号♥码 我要办个派对 等一下
All I need is your number. I'm having myself a party. Hold on now!
你们也来听听 我要办场石破天惊的盛会
Y'all can hear the same thing. I'm having a stone cold groove,
没合适人选是办不起来的
and that groove ain't nothing without the right people.
我听不懂那哥们在说什么
I don't know what this nigga saying.
我要有制♥作♥精良的邀请函
I want some real invites printed up.
不是你以前做的那种乱七八糟的东西
None of that scratch that you used to doing.
(赛后余兴派对 鸡仔出品)
又他妈是谁呀 我是鸡仔呀
Now who the fuck this is again? I'm Chicken Man.
鸡仔啊
Huh? It's Chicken Man!
鸡翅 是鸡仔
Chicken wing? It's Chicken Man!
鸡仔又是什么鬼
What the fuck is a chicken man?
什么土名字啊
What kind of country name is that?
我不宰家禽
I don't do no poultry.
派对只有一条规矩
Party got one rule.
不准带枪 枪我是必须带的
No guns. I gots to have my pistol.
我比小萨米·戴维斯还快 王八蛋
I'm faster than Sammy Davis Jr, motherfucker.
我洗澡都带枪
I bathe with my piece.
枪太无趣了 我更喜欢用刀
Guns are too impersonal. I prefer the blade.
我不想跟你这么说 但刀也不许带 明白吗
I hate to tell you this, but there ain't gonna be no knives either, okay?
这次是个建立人际关系的机会
This here is a networking opportunity.
你必须得这么看待这事 明白吗
That's how you got to look at it. All right?
是时候让你见见那些平时不会接触的人了
It's time for you to goddamn get around some folk that you ain't normally around.
告诉我什么时候过去
Just tell me what time to show up.
最好别是在鸡舍里办
And it better not be in no chicken coop.
搞砸公♥司♥的事 你就
Fuck this up with The Firm, and you can
别想在亚特兰大给弗兰克做事了
kiss your pie in the sky dream of being Frank's man in Atlanta goodbye,
因为你死定了
'cause you'll be dead.
靠
God damn it.
参议员 约翰逊参议员 是
Senator. Senator Johnson. Yes. Mmmhmm.
现在 阿里的执照在49个州都被拒了
Now, Ali's license has been rejected in 49 states.
你不觉得亚特兰大这样的城市 来个被人憎恨的人很危险吗
Don't you think it's dangerous to have someone so hated in a city like Atlanta?
这个问题很好 答案很简单
Well, you know, Lo, that's a great question, and a very simple answer.
我们不再是个种族隔离的城市了
Okay, we are no longer the city of Jim Crow.
我们是个充满活力 包容性强的城市 欢迎商机
We are a vibrant, inclusive city that's open for business.
问得好
Great question, Lo.
你们可以喘气儿啦 美男子驾到
Y'all can breathe now, the Black Adonis has arrived.
抱歉啊 我迟到了
Look, I'm sorry I was tardy,
但我不怕打架 我怕坐飞机
but I ain't scared of a fight. I'm ascared of the flight.
那飞机晃得厉害
And that plane was shaking, man.
很高兴见到大家 你们都挺好看的
I'm happy to see y'all. Y'all look beautiful.
阿里
Ali. Ali.
休息这么久之后 你会觉得生疏吗
Do you think you'll be rusty after such a long hiatus?
我不知道休息这事
Mmm, I don't know nothin' about no hiatus.
我是被封♥杀♥了
I got blackballed.
杰瑞 你觉得成为所谓的白人希望
Jerry, do you feel any pressure to be
有压力吗
the socalled Great White Hope?
完全没有 逃避兵役的混♥蛋♥
Not at all. Draft dodging piece of shit!
如果你这么讨厌美国 那滚蛋啊
If you hate America so much, leave!
罗梅尔 把另一扇门开开
Romel, get that other door.
冷静 没关系的
Calm down, it's fine.
没事 他有权表达自己的观点
It's fine. He's entitled to his opinion.
就像我有权表达自己的观点一样
Just like I'm entitled to mine.
下个问题
Next question.
这样可不行 明白吗
Look, that ain't gonna be good enough, okay?
要是这人出了什么事 那责任都在我们
If something happens to this man, it's gonna be on us.
这是JD·哈德森警探
This is Detective JD Hudson.
他会照顾好你的 克莱先生
He's gonna take good care of you. Mr. Clay.
阿里先生
Mr. Ali. I'm sorry.
克莱先生
"Mr. Clay."
有意思
Ain't that somethin'.
我被人叫过卡修斯 被叫过克莱
Now I done been called "Cassius," I done been called "Clay."
甚至被叫过小子
I done even been called "Boy."
但从没有人叫过我克莱先生
But never in my life have I been called "Mr. Clay."
尤其是没被南方黑人警♥察♥叫过
Especially by no real live Black policeman in Dixie.
哇哦
Wow.
克莱先生是我父亲
Oh, and, uh, Mr. Clay? That's my father.
你叫我阿里就好
You call me Ali.
你们好呀 都好吗
How y'all doin'? Y'all alright?
走吧
Let's go.
我们现在在摩尔豪斯学院
We are here at Morehouse College,
黑人精英的圣地
the mecca of Black excellence.
到处都是黑人精英
We got Black excellence everywhere.
有未来的医生 律师 政客
We got future doctors, lawyers, politicians.
这是个伟大的地方
This is greatness here.
我从没见过这么美的景象
I ain't never seen nothin' this beautiful.
这么多漂亮的黑人
This many beautiful Black people?
肯定得是世上最帅的男人 才能让他们聚集到这里
It must have taken the prettiest man alive to get them here.
你们现在有女人了 上次这里有女人是什么时候
Y'all got women here now. When's the last time y'all had women over here?
罗梅尔
Romel! Romel!
嘿 等一下 你有病吧
Whoa, whoa, hey, hey! Hold on. What's your problem?
你们这帮条子 总是找借口搞我们
You pigs are always looking for a reason to fuck with us.
都退后 来 继续走吧
Everybody stay back! Come on, let's keep moving.
继续走 我是冠军 这些人是我的同胞 保罗 把这人带走
Keep moving? I'm the Champ. These are my people. HUDSON: Paul, get this guy.
阿里
Ali! Ali! Ali! Ali! Ali!
听到没 你什么都不懂
You hear 'em? You don't know nothing about nothing.
麻烦 继续走
Go on, please!
我是冠军
I'm the Champ!
这就是个后勤噩梦 局长
It's a logistical nightmare, Chief.
你就给了我俩新兵蛋子 还有一个精疲力尽的人
Now all you give me is two rookies and a... And a burnout.
我们怎么保护得了这人
How are we supposed to protect this man?
你今天过得很辛苦 老哈
You had a rough day, Huddie.
最优秀的人都会碰到 不是辛不辛苦的事儿 局长
It happens to the best of... It ain't about having a rough day, chief.
我需要更多资源 这我做不到
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表