剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表
Now go on and say goodbye to your kids.
等等 我什么都没说 是因为我不想
Hold on, I didn't say nothing to you because I didn't want...
我想保护你 想保护孩子们
I was tryin' to protect you, and I was tryin' to protect the kids.
你现在不用担心我们了
Well, now you ain't got us to worry about.
你在说 菲 你说什么呢
What you... Faye. Faye, what you sayin'?
你清楚我跟这次抢劫无关的
You know goddamn well I ain't had nothing to do with this robbery.
我是受害者
I'm a victim in this whole thing.
你永远是受害者
You always the victim.
而我受够了被你的谎言蒙蔽
And I done bought into your bullshit.
我和你的小生意伙伴
Me and your little business partner,
我们都在你的鸡仔秀里 扮演我们的角色
we all in your Chicken Man show, playin' our little roles.
我 你 薇薇安 把箱子放下
Me, you, Vivian. Put the bags down.
把箱子放下
Put the bags down.
你还说什么呢 没必要这样
You're talking crazy. You ain't got to do this.
有黑帮的人 带着枪
Thugs showed up at our house, Gordon,
来我家找你 戈登
with guns looking for you.
你让孩子们陷入危险
You got your children in danger.
这是我不能容忍♥的
And that I ain't gonna stand for.
菲 我没 听我说 菲
Faye, I'm not, I'm not... Look, look, Faye...
放手
Get off of me!
亲爱的 听我说
Baby, listen.
菲
Hey, Faye.
如果你现在想恨我 那就恨吧
If you wanna hate me right now, then so be it.
你有权这么做
You got every right to do that.
我没想改变你想法
I'm not tryin' to change your mind there.
但你跟我一样 知道我们在一起会更好
But, you know, just like I know that we're better together.
你也知道保护这个家
You also know that it's my job to protect this family,
保护这些孩子是我的责任 菲
protect these goddamn kids, Faye.
我只想给我点时间 让我把事情处理完 等我处理好
I'm asking for a moment to get things square. And after I do that,
如果你还想做你要做的 那随你便
if you still wanna do what you gotta do, then so be it.
但让我
But let me...
让我把事情处理好
Let me, let me get things square.
这话是以什么身份说的
Who's this talkin'?
鸡仔还是戈登
Chicken or Gordon?
两者都有
You got both.
至少这次你是诚实的
At least you honest this time.
如果鸡仔不在家 那他可能在任何地方
If he ain't at his house, Chicken Man could be anywhere.
席尔基收拾干净了吗
Silky cleaned up?
是的 老大
Yes, boss.
砸钱去街上买♥♥消息
Flood the streets with money.
总会有人来告发那杂种的
Somebody'll drop a dime on that sumbitch.
是
Yes, sir.
嘿 你好呀 你好
Hey there. Hey, there.
最近市面上钻石价格是多少
What's the market price for diamonds these days?
你找错地方了
Oh, you casing the wrong spot
除非你想买♥♥新的消音器
unless you're in the market for a new muffler.
老国道那边的瞌睡虫约翰
Sleepy John over on Old National
说你是这附近最牛的行家
says you the top fence around these parts.
要是老瞌睡虫介绍来的
Well, if ol' Sleepy gave you my name then, uh,
那我倒是可以帮你 你有什么货啊
guess I can help you out. What y'all got?
我没钻石
Oh, I ain't got no diamonds.
但也许你听说了 昨晚科利尔高地那起抢劫案
But perhaps you heard about last night's robbery in Collier Heights.
有人找你卖♥♥抢劫的脏物吗
Anyone sold you any stolen items from said robbery?
刚抢完就销脏 也太蠢了吧
Man, that'd be mighty dumb so soon after a heist, now wouldn't it?
蠢的是他们抢了谁
The dumb part is who they robbed.
放消息出去
Spread the word.
一万块 谁先找到那帮劫匪就归谁
Ten big ones, to the first man that brings me them robbers
两万悬赏戈登·威廉姆斯
and double for Gordon Williams,
也就是鸡仔
the Chicken Man.
玛丽埃塔的图默枪铺
Toomer's Firearms in Marietta.
听过吗
That ring a bell?
你在那儿买♥♥了三支一模一样的霰弹枪
It's where you purchased three identical shotguns.
不记得了
Don't remember?
这是你身份证 对吧
This your ID, right?
还有你少管所的案底
Got your juvie sheet here, too.
你是个挺有天赋的小偷 但
Yeah, you're a pretty talented pickpocket, but...
你不适合干杀人的勾当
you ain't cut out for all this killing business.
这点是肯定的
That's fo sho.
我再给你看样东西
I'm gonna show you somethin' else.
这就是霰弹枪对人造成的伤害
Now that is what a shotgun does to a person.
你买♥♥的那种霰弹枪
Shotguns that you purchased.
我听到你在她追悼会上说的话了
Now, I heard you speak at her repast.
说她是如何照顾你 关心你的
Talking about how she looked out for you and how she doted on you.
所以是她把你牵扯进来的
So did she bring you in on this thing?
不是你把她牵扯进来的
Or was it the other way around?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
唯一重要的是
The only thing that matters
我们要抓住所有
is that we get every last one of them
抢劫那次派对的罪犯
criminals that robbed that party.
这事不会就此结束
That ain't gonna end here.
你知道你们抢了谁吗
You know who y'all robbed, right?
我不打算骗你 汤米
Now look, I'm not gonna lie to you, Tommy.
你这是要坐牢的 真真正正的坐牢
You're looking at time, you're looking at real time.
但如果你配合 我能帮你
But if you cooperate with me, I can help you.
不过 这不是你做正确选择的原因
But that's not why you're gonna do the right thing.
你是要为了她
You're gonna do it for her.
是时候当个男人了 孩子
Time to be a man now, son.
该长大了
Time to saddle up.
你得纠正错误
You gotta make it right.
告诉我们 上哪儿能找到他们
You need to tell me where to find 'em.
做正确的事吧
Make it right.
该死 妈的
Damn! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
是这里了 那里 是的 长官
Here we go, yeah. Yes, sir. Yeah, there?
他说是五号♥公♥寓♥ 对吧
He said it was apartment five, right?
对的 窝点在五号♥公♥寓♥
Yeah, number five's the stash house.
先侦查一下 等支援
Let's just scope it out for now, until backup arrives.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
嘿 我们暴露了 罗梅尔
Hey, we've been made, Romel.
我从后面绕过去 走吧
I'm goin' round the back. Let's go.
得赶紧行动了 赶紧 好的
We gotta move, we gotta move right now. All right. Shit.
快走
Let's go, let's go!
亚特兰大警局 不许动
Atlanta PD! Stay where you are.
嘿 站住 不然我开枪了
Hey, hey! Stop or I'll shoot! Stop!
嘿
Hey!
靠
Shit!
嘿
Hey.
不 妈的
No, no, no. Shit!
幸好我没开枪 是啊 我也是
Glad I didn't shoot ya. Yeah, me too.
那么
So...
这地方还不算太差 对吧 我们现在住这里了吗
This place ain't that bad, right? This where we live now?
不是 我们只待几晚
No, baby, we're just gonna be here for a few nights.
爸爸有个主意
Hey, Daddy got an idea.
我想知道谁饿了
What I wanna know, is who is hungry?
爸爸想去冠军快餐
Daddy thinkin' about goin' to Varsity.
有谁想去冠军快餐吗 有
Anybody wanna go to Varsity? Yeah? Yeah!
要去 好饿 好 坐稳
Yeah, yeah, so hungry. Yeah. All right, hold on.
嘿 你们已经把我的嫌犯送去拘留室了吧
Hey, uh, y'all moved my suspect to the holding cell already, right?
不大清楚 警探 今天这里巨忙
Not sure, detective. It's been a madhouse.
汤米 你在里面吗
Tom, you in there?
天呐
Oh, Jesus Christ.
不
Oh! No, no, no!
天呐 我的天
Oh, God! Oh, my God.
救命 来人 帮帮忙
Help! Help me! Somebody help me!
坚持住 汤米
Stay with me, Tommy!
救命 快叫救护车
Help! Somebody call an ambulance!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
来人 帮帮忙 拜托了
Somebody help me, please!
天啊
Oh, God!
撑住啊 汤米
Oh! Come on, Tommy!
撑住 汤米 坚持住
Come on, Tommy, hang on!
开门 贱♥人♥ 大灰狼来了
剧集 | 战斗之夜:百万美元大盗(2024) | 导航列表